Moonshramps? Or shrimp?

• 35 Replies

ThinkingMan

• Oh, Really?
Moonshramps? Or shrimp?
« on: August 06, 2012, 08:11:17 AM »
I'm not sure if this is in the wrong spot, if it is, would a mod please move it.

My question is, what is this "moonshrimp" thing about? Are you serious? Or is this a joke? Like, shrimp... from the moon...

Is this something that is widely accepted and believed among the FES?
When Tom farts, the special gasses released open a sort of worm hole into the past. There Tom is able to freely discuss with Rowbotham all of his ideas and thoughts.

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
Re: Moonshramps? Or shrimp?
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2012, 11:55:24 AM »
Moonshrimp and moonshramp are troll fodder. ;)
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

ThinkingMan

• Oh, Really?
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2012, 12:12:28 PM »
I was hoping as much. I see things about it that look serious, and others that don't look serious, so I wasn't sure.
When Tom farts, the special gasses released open a sort of worm hole into the past. There Tom is able to freely discuss with Rowbotham all of his ideas and thoughts.

Pongo

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2012, 07:17:43 PM »
As a rule of thumb, anyone that that says, "moon shrimp," or particularly, "shramp," is being disingenuous. However, the idea of shrimp-like sonoluminescent lunar creatures is very real.

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php/topic,42779.0.html#.UCB5OYl5mc0

Lord Wilmore

• Vice President
  • Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2012, 08:44:24 PM »
Pongo is correct. "Moonshrimp" is a term devised by RE'ers in order to commit rhetorical assassination. That luminescent life may exist on the Moon is a position advocated by a number of FE'ers, but the term you refer to is designed to ridicule.
"I want truth for truth's sake, not for the applaud or approval of men. I would not reject truth because it is unpopular, nor accept error because it is popular. I should rather be right and stand alone than run with the multitude and be wrong." - C.S. DeFord

ThinkingMan

• Oh, Really?
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2012, 06:48:20 AM »
Well that clarifies things a bit. Is this where the idea for the movie Apollo 18 came from?

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2012, 07:10:48 AM »
Also please remember, Master James, of the most respected members of the High Zetetic Council is in direct communication with this lifeform.

ThinkingMan

• Oh, Really?
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2012, 07:14:16 AM »
Also please remember, Master James, of the most respected members of the High Zetetic Council is in direct communication with this lifeform.

... On that note, I am going to another thread.

« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2012, 05:20:01 PM »
James - celebrated member of the Zetetic Council first established the existence of moon-shrimp in this thread

The Moon is incredibly dense; the only life on its surface are primitive shrimp-like bacteria who are not inclined towards human Reason.
I experienced a telepathic episode recently, in which I achieved mystical contact with several such beings.  This was how I became more aware of their form and nature, having previously merely deduced it from the ample empirical evidence.  In this manner I have learnt many secrets of the universe.  The secrets I have learnt through empirical study have been greater of quantity, but perhaps the secrets I have learnt through mystical experience have been more profound.

There has been much said about moon-shrimp or 'luna'.  It is possible that similar life exists on the sun as well - waging war with the luna in eternal conflict.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2012, 06:38:06 PM »
James - celebrated member of the Zetetic Council first established the existence of moon-shrimp in this thread

The Moon is incredibly dense; the only life on its surface are primitive shrimp-like bacteria who are not inclined towards human Reason.

"Shrimp-like bacteria" is not the same as "shrimp".
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2012, 12:59:53 AM »
My mistake - I assumed bacteria was more of a descriptor then to then to literally mean that such creatures are single celled organisms.  Who knew that such simple life forms could communicate telepathically.

I wonder what is to explain how much further along the evolutionary chart they are then single celled organisms here on the earth-plane.

ThinkingMan

• Oh, Really?
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2012, 05:55:38 AM »
My mistake - I assumed bacteria was more of a descriptor then to then to literally mean that such creatures are single celled organisms.  Who knew that such simple life forms could communicate telepathically.

I wonder what is to explain how much further along the evolutionary chart they are then single celled organisms here on the earth-plane.

No, bacteria is definitely the term for a certain type of single celled organism.

Also... How can there be life forms "on" a ball of fusing plasma?

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2012, 07:53:38 AM »

You must look at who the single cell organisms were telepathically comunicating with. You must ponder these things and consider James's sanity.
God is real.                                         

?

The Knowledge

• FE'ers don't do experiments. It costs too much.
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2012, 03:23:38 PM »

"Shrimp-like bacteria" is not the same as "shrimp".

Hence the invention of the term "moonshramp" to describe something that is quite like a shrimp, but not actually one.
Watermelon, Rhubarb Rhubarb, no one believes the Earth is Flat, Peas and Carrots,  walla.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2012, 06:38:06 PM »
Hence the invention of the term "moonshramp" to describe something that is quite like a shrimp, but not actually one.

However, the term "moonshramp" was not invented by a FE'er.  It was invented by an obvious RE'er trolling as a FE'er.

« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2012, 06:46:03 PM »
Perhaps we can all agree on a more idealogically neutral term such as 'Lunar Bactshrimpia'.

At least until James can decide what he wants to call them, he did discover them after all.

Rushy

« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2012, 07:13:21 PM »
I proposed that they be known as Moon Daemons, but that didn't go over too well with anyone.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2012, 07:22:02 PM »
I propose that you guys hold off on naming the lunar organisms until samples can be collected and properly examined.

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2012, 10:24:48 PM »
Moonshramp will never die. >:( >:( They are in our hearts. :) :) :)
God is real.                                         

« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2012, 01:13:39 AM »
life in some form may exist on the moon,
but it is not responsible for moon phases...anyone with a cheap telescope can tell you that.

?

The Knowledge

• FE'ers don't do experiments. It costs too much.
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2012, 05:18:58 AM »
I have some Moonshramps in a tank, and thus now I have specimens, I get to name them.
Watermelon, Rhubarb Rhubarb, no one believes the Earth is Flat, Peas and Carrots,  walla.

ThinkingMan

• Oh, Really?
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2012, 05:23:24 AM »
I saw a movie about moonshrimp. It was called apollo 18. They claimed it was real, but you can see how it was a digital animation.

Pongo

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2012, 11:14:42 PM »
I propose that you guys hold off on naming the lunar organisms until samples can be collected and properly examined.

Because mainstream science never names things before it's been conclusively proven?  May I direct your attention to Higgs Bosin or Planet Vulcan. I however agree in some regards. We shouldn't be giving specific names out just yet.

« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2012, 01:35:21 AM »
Why not Moonbatsinthebelfry?

Or Lunacyshrimps?

Moronshrimps?
“The Earth looks flat, therefore it is” FEers wisdom.

?

Mizuki

• Earth is NOT a Globe
« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2012, 03:12:46 AM »
This fringe belief of a handful of FEers seems to haue crossed ouer into popular culture! Look what i found:-

Mizuki x
"Earth is a maximal sphere in a cyclical space and its surface therefore a total plane, the equator plane of the Cosmos. The (total) plane, as well as the straight line and space as a whole, is flat, without curvature yet closed, running back on itself."

ThinkingMan

• Oh, Really?
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2012, 06:42:17 AM »
This fringe belief of a handful of FEers seems to haue crossed ouer into popular culture! Look what i found:-

Mizuki x

Those are monkeys on a green moon, which appears to haue (have) uolcanoes (volcanoes). Do you happen to see any uolcanoes (volcanoes) ouer (over) on the moon?

« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2012, 08:16:19 AM »
If L Ron Hubbard proclaimed the existance of life forms on the moon it would not be held as a fringe belief among a handful of Scientologists.

A member of the Zetetic Council is in contact with these organisms, so shrimp-like bacteria living on the moon is not a fringe belief held by a handful of society members.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2012, 08:29:45 AM »
If L Ron Hubbard proclaimed the existance of life forms on the moon it would not be held as a fringe belief among a handful of Scientologists.

Well, what do you expect from members of a religion founded by a an author of science fiction?

ThinkingMan

• Oh, Really?
« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2012, 08:32:25 AM »

A member of the Zetetic Council is in contact with these organisms, so shrimp-like bacteria living on the moon is not a fringe belief held by a handful of society members.

Did you know that Nikola Tesla was rather insane and talked to a pigeon every day of the last year or so of his life?

« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2012, 08:48:09 AM »

Did you know that Nikola Tesla was rather insane and talked to a pigeon every day of the last year or so of his life?

Like forum user James, Tesla is widely regarded as a brilliant individual.  Perhaps there was a characteristic of advanced brain chemistry that allows contact with animals, it could be an evolutionary next step.  Perhaps James would consent have his brain studied post-mortum for the advancement of us all, his gift could prove immeasurable.