• 72 Replies
?

Wakka Wakka

• Beat The Hell Outta Spheres!
Re: Scotland: Toilet of Europe
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2012, 01:58:37 PM »
this thread makes me want to shoot up a movie theater
Classy.
Normally when I'm not sure I just cop a feel.

?

Thork

« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2012, 01:58:58 PM »
this thread makes me want to shoot up a movie theater
too soon.

WardoggKC130FE

• What website is that? MadeUpMonkeyShit.com?
« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2012, 02:03:32 PM »
Don't worry Thork, I'm doing my part.  4 kids, with the option of more!
Good lad. How old is your eldest daughter now?

That question makes me uncomfortable.  Stay away you limey bastard!!

(too young to date still, although I just took her out for her first driving lesson)

EnigmaZV

« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2012, 02:25:34 PM »
So Thork, at what age should the government legislate mandatory marriage and procreation to eliminate those selfish single people?
I don't know what you're implying, but you're probably wrong.

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
  • Former President of Iraq
« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2012, 03:31:59 PM »
How many kids do you have, Thork?

Ichimaru Gin :]

• Undefeated FEer
  • Planar Moderator
  • Semper vigilans
« Reply #35 on: July 25, 2012, 05:53:26 PM »
Thork is part of the white genocide problem  :'(
I saw a slight haze in the hotel bathroom this morning after I took a shower, have I discovered a new planet?

?

Blanko

• Terrorist
« Reply #36 on: July 25, 2012, 05:58:03 PM »
ITT: "If I don't get this particular right, no one else should be getting any other rights either!" *pout*

EnigmaZV

« Reply #37 on: July 25, 2012, 06:05:13 PM »

Thork should go all Ghengis Khan all over the UK. He's sired hundreds of children.
I don't know what you're implying, but you're probably wrong.

?

Wakka Wakka

• Beat The Hell Outta Spheres!
« Reply #38 on: July 25, 2012, 06:06:21 PM »
I especially love Thork saying gay couples cannot have kids...that's a good one.
Normally when I'm not sure I just cop a feel.

?

Blanko

• Terrorist
« Reply #39 on: July 25, 2012, 06:18:40 PM »
I especially love Thork saying gay couples cannot have kids...that's a good one.

I guess it goes without saying that leaving your kids for adoption is selfish and should be banned.

Just so gays wouldn't be given the opportunity to ruin future generations with their nasty, immoral fetishes all those mothers wouldn't get away scot-free for not using protection.

Actually, why leave it at that? We should ban protection as well, all it does is contribute to the white genocide and enable the inherently selfish nature of humans.

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
  • Former President of Iraq
« Reply #40 on: July 25, 2012, 07:05:54 PM »

I for one am disgusted.  Get busy raping women, Thork.  Spread your genes.

Chris Spaghetti

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #41 on: July 25, 2012, 11:09:39 PM »
Well done Scotland.

And Thork? Chill out before your mouth explodes again.

« Reply #42 on: July 25, 2012, 11:58:10 PM »
How it benefits, and what society want is irrelevant.

If two gay people want to get to together, society has no right to stick its nose in.

Chris Spaghetti

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #43 on: July 26, 2012, 02:31:31 AM »
Despite some 64% of the respondents in a public consultation claiming they were against gay marriage, the Scottish parliament are going to do it anyway. I suspect Alex Sammond will do the same when it comes to independence. All opponents to this have been decried as homophobes and accused of hate crimes (as is usual when opposing the left wing).

This is (as usual) utterly disingenuous, the Catholic Church in Scotland ran a campaign of sending thousands of postcards signed by their congregants (200,000 of which were ordered, they got 28,000 back, what does that tell you about the strength of feeling?) and sent in petitions which skewed the results of the public consultation. Of the people who fully responded to the consultation 49% were in favour of same sex marriage and 50% were against. Of which a further 19% of responses came from outside Scotland mainly through online forms set up by the Christian Institute and Christian Concern.

With the results limited to people who completed the consultation forms within Scotland, the results were 65% in favour of same-sex marriage and 35% against which matches very closely to an earlier Ipsos Mori poll on the subject

The fact is that most people are either in favour of equal marriage or blithely indifferent. In reality, this will affect a tiny minority of people, as the churches will still get to decide whether they want to conduct them (Just as the Catholic church can decide not to re-marry devorcees event though it's perfectly legal)
« Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 02:34:05 AM by Chris Spaghetti »

Benjamin Franklin

• Flat Earth Editor
  • The dopest founding father.
« Reply #44 on: July 26, 2012, 05:53:57 AM »
Thork, if a gay couple adopts and properly raises a child that straight parents abandon, doesn't this make them very beneficial to society because they are covering for the fuck ups of irresponsible straight people? It's not only irrelevant to almost every debate to say gays don't (or can't) benefit society, it's just straight up wrong.

General Douchebag

• Flat Earth Editor
  • King of charred bones and cooked meat
« Reply #45 on: July 27, 2012, 01:34:18 PM »
Despite some 64% of the respondents in a public consultation claiming they were against gay marriage, the Scottish parliament are going to do it anyway. I suspect Alex Sammond will do the same when it comes to independence. All opponents to this have been decried as homophobes and accused of hate crimes (as is usual when opposing the left wing).

This is (as usual) utterly disingenuous, the Catholic Church in Scotland ran a campaign of sending thousands of postcards signed by their congregants (200,000 of which were ordered, they got 28,000 back, what does that tell you about the strength of feeling?) and sent in petitions which skewed the results of the public consultation. Of the people who fully responded to the consultation 49% were in favour of same sex marriage and 50% were against. Of which a further 19% of responses came from outside Scotland mainly through online forms set up by the Christian Institute and Christian Concern.

With the results limited to people who completed the consultation forms within Scotland, the results were 65% in favour of same-sex marriage and 35% against which matches very closely to an earlier Ipsos Mori poll on the subject

The fact is that most people are either in favour of equal marriage or blithely indifferent. In reality, this will affect a tiny minority of people, as the churches will still get to decide whether they want to conduct them (Just as the Catholic church can decide not to re-marry devorcees event though it's perfectly legal)

I think that's why the government are going through with it anyway, they see as much as anyone else that the numbers are fudged. In fact this'll make them look better, as it'll seem like the SNP are taking a moral stand in spite of an "unpopular" opinion which, as it turns out, everyone agrees with. I never realised Thork was so backward.
No but I'm guess your what? 90? Cause you just so darn mature </sarcasm>

Beorn

• Flat Earth Editor
  • If I can't trust my eyes, what can I trust?
« Reply #46 on: September 14, 2012, 07:02:11 AM »
Scotland is the fucking best place there is.
Only one thing can save our future. Give Thork a BanHammer for Th*rksakes!

?

Thork

« Reply #47 on: October 01, 2012, 07:25:37 AM »
Have you been to Scotland and actually met the Scottish?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-north-east-orkney-shetland-19783214

Beorn

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #48 on: October 01, 2012, 07:46:00 AM »
Have you been to Scotland and actually met the Scottish?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-north-east-orkney-shetland-19783214

I lived there for 5 months and loved every single day of it :D

?

Thork

« Reply #49 on: October 01, 2012, 07:58:25 AM »
I went to Edinburgh for a dirty weekend once. It was a birthday treat from my then girlfriend. I insisted we copulated in as many places as we could get away with including on top of Arthur's Seat. We were disturbed by old people. Anyway, I'm digressing. Walking along the High Street, I felt like a god. Both my eyes work and track simultaneously, there are no lesions on my skin, I don't look like the blood vessels in my face are going to explode, I don't have a hairy forehead, I have a full compliment of fingers and toes and my BMI is not in triple digits. It was as if I had been crafted by the Lord himself and sent to walk amongst the Scots. I could see them enviously looking at me for tell-tale flaws, but they knew I was an Englishman. I didn't have a limp and my clothes weren't urine stained. Some of them tried to cover their repugnant form in shame and scuttled back into the nearest McDonalds for fear I might judge them. But judge them I had. They are an accursed race of people that come together only to drink, f*ck and do the national lottery. The days are short and the nights long in Scotland, and its just as well.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 08:00:47 AM by Thork »

Beorn

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #50 on: October 01, 2012, 08:04:51 AM »
race of people that come together only to drink, f*ck .

Wasn't this your advice for Supes? So you should think it's a good thing.

?

Thork

« Reply #51 on: October 01, 2012, 08:05:57 AM »
I'm assuming Supes isn't as malformed as the Scottish.

« Reply #52 on: October 01, 2012, 09:01:50 AM »
Thork, if a gay couple adopts and properly raises a child that straight parents abandon, doesn't this make them very beneficial to society because they are covering for the fuck ups of irresponsible straight people? It's not only irrelevant to almost every debate to say gays don't (or can't) benefit society, it's just straight up wrong.

A weak point, seeing as more kids are adopted by heterosexual couples than homosexual.

General Douchebag

• Flat Earth Editor
  • King of charred bones and cooked meat
« Reply #53 on: October 01, 2012, 09:05:30 AM »

A weak point, seeing as more kids are adopted by heterosexual couples than homosexual.

Per capita?
No but I'm guess your what? 90? Cause you just so darn mature </sarcasm>

?

OrbisNonSufficit

• I love Gasoline.
« Reply #54 on: October 01, 2012, 09:40:40 AM »
In terms of my Genetic make up I am mostly Scottish.  That means I hale from the toilette of Europe.

?

Thork

« Reply #55 on: October 01, 2012, 09:44:29 AM »
In terms of my Genetic make up I am mostly Scottish.  That means I hale from the toilette of Europe.
Yeah, all adds up doesn't it? :-\

Also, toilet. Don't make it all French with extra redundant letters.

« Reply #56 on: October 01, 2012, 10:00:42 AM »

Per capita?

I don't know. It doesn't really matter. There are a lot more heterosexuals than homosexuals.

Moon squirter

• Ding dong!
« Reply #57 on: October 01, 2012, 10:05:36 AM »
I went to Edinburgh for a dirty weekend once. It was a birthday treat from my then girlfriend. I insisted we copulated in as many places as we could get away with including on top of Arthur's Seat. We were disturbed by old people. Anyway, I'm digressing. Walking along the High Street, I felt like a god. Both my eyes work and track simultaneously, there are no lesions on my skin, I don't look like the blood vessels in my face are going to explode, I don't have a hairy forehead, I have a full compliment of fingers and toes and my BMI is not in triple digits. It was as if I had been crafted by the Lord himself and sent to walk amongst the Scots. I could see them enviously looking at me for tell-tale flaws, but they knew I was an Englishman. I didn't have a limp and my clothes weren't urine stained. Some of them tried to cover their repugnant form in shame and scuttled back into the nearest McDonalds for fear I might judge them. But judge them I had. They are an accursed race of people that come together only to drink, f*ck and do the national lottery. The days are short and the nights long in Scotland, and its just as well.
I heard the expression "Dundee shower" the other day for the first time.  A Scottish acquaintance was complaining he didn't have time for a shower in the morning so gave himself a Dundee shower instead. I therefore concluded that Dundee must be extremely filthy. You could certainly have a filthy weekend there, literally.
I haven't performed it and I've never claimed to. I've have trouble being in two places at the same time.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #58 on: October 01, 2012, 10:16:39 AM »
A Dundee shower must be the same as a whore bath.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Moon squirter

• Ding dong!
« Reply #59 on: October 01, 2012, 10:29:21 AM »
A Dundee shower must be the same as a whore bath.

Almost I think, Cowgirl. A DS just involves spraying on deodorant over yesterday's deodorant.
I haven't performed it and I've never claimed to. I've have trouble being in two places at the same time.