Happy Forever

• 8 Replies

ThinkingMan

• Oh, Really?
Happy Forever
« on: July 06, 2012, 08:25:32 AM »
Can something be done about this Happy Forever character? I realize I'm new here, but he's spewing crap all over the forums and irritating every person he (it?) comes in contact with by saying "I'm going to reveal the facts, I'm going to reveal the facts, I have proof", and then saying nothing but. He asks the questions that I think are supposed to have deep meaning, but have no substance. Can he be isolated to the religion section or something? He's spamming the forums with useless crap and if newcomers come here and see him first (which with the amount he posts, that's soon to be all they'll see), then they'll think you're all retarded!
When Tom farts, the special gasses released open a sort of worm hole into the past. There Tom is able to freely discuss with Rowbotham all of his ideas and thoughts.

?

Thork

Re: Happy Forever
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2012, 08:57:58 AM »
No one was interested in ensuring the quality of round earthers was kept in check - they even made one of them a mod! As a result most of the flat earthers post a lot less these days. That has created a vacuum. Hopefully the permanent round earthers who have made the upper forums so dull for the FErs will get bored and stop posting.

I'm sorry for you, you deserve a decent debate. But you're probably going to have to make do.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 09:06:31 AM by Thork »

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2012, 09:05:57 AM »
As long as he's not breaking the rules, there's probably not much that can be done about him. My advice is to scroll past his posts (or put him on ignore). There's no rule that you all have to respond to everything he posts, or go out of your way to understand what he's posting. OR, you can just read his posts and try to enjoy them for the kookiness.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2012, 09:22:51 AM »
I am on the edge of my seat, awaiting his evidence.

If he is not breaking any rules, then what is wrong?  You don't like his grammar?  Or you think he is a troll?  Nothing new here.

ThinkingMan

• Oh, Really?
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2012, 10:22:18 AM »
I guess you're right. Sorry. He is extremely frustrating. Making no sense. Another troll for the forums I guess. He'll go away soon (I hope).
When Tom farts, the special gasses released open a sort of worm hole into the past. There Tom is able to freely discuss with Rowbotham all of his ideas and thoughts.

?

squevil

• Official Member
  • Im Telling On You
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2012, 07:46:35 AM »
if the forum was policed as harshly as this there would be little content. i was once told "its a slippery slope"

?

burt

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2012, 05:19:16 PM »
Happy Forever is obviously some kind of Demi-God, he has come here to settle all arguments beyond doubt, I'm currently on the edge of my seat waiting until Happy Forever decides that the boards are wholesome enough for us all to be worthy of such a disclosure.

?

Mizuki

• Earth is NOT a Globe
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2012, 01:59:19 AM »
I like Happy Foreuer"s enthusiasm  :)

Happy Foreuer for FES President!

Mizuki x
"Earth is a maximal sphere in a cyclical space and its surface therefore a total plane, the equator plane of the Cosmos. The (total) plane, as well as the straight line and space as a whole, is flat, without curvature yet closed, running back on itself."

?

BoatswainsMate

• You just been Tom Bishop'ed
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2012, 11:07:58 AM »
He sure does happy a great deal of beliefe in his idea's. I still think he is an alt.