Rome II Total War

• 5 Replies
?

Hazbollah

• Flat Earth Editor
  • Earth Shape Apathetic.
Rome II Total War
« on: July 04, 2012, 05:30:52 AM »
#ws" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">IGN News: Total War: Rome II Announced

Scheduled for release in late 2013. I may need to clean myself up now.
Always check your tackle- Caerphilly school of Health. If I see an innuendo in my post, I'll be sure to whip it out.

Benjamin Franklin

• Flat Earth Editor
  • The dopest founding father.
Re: Rome II Total War
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2012, 08:19:53 AM »
Sounds cools, but get back to me when there's gameplay footage.

?

Hazbollah

• Flat Earth Editor
  • Earth Shape Apathetic.
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2012, 09:47:16 AM »
It was only announced the other day and while some features seem a bit shit, there's plenty to be optimistic about. Anyway, IIRC there'll be some shown on Friday.
Always check your tackle- Caerphilly school of Health. If I see an innuendo in my post, I'll be sure to whip it out.

Benjamin Franklin

• Flat Earth Editor
  • The dopest founding father.
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2012, 10:19:15 AM »
It was only announced the other day and while some features seem a bit shit, there's plenty to be optimistic about. Anyway, IIRC there'll be some shown on Friday.
Oh, I'm plenty excited for it. I've been wanting for a new, great RTS for a while now.

Chris Spaghetti

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2012, 01:20:15 AM »
RTW was masterful I wonder how they are going to improve over the previous version, except perhaps with better graphics, more men on the field and maybe the opportunity to hide archers indoors in towns.

?

Hazbollah

• Flat Earth Editor
  • Earth Shape Apathetic.
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2012, 02:56:03 AM »
RTW was masterful I wonder how they are going to improve over the previous version, except perhaps with better graphics, more men on the field and maybe the opportunity to hide archers indoors in towns.
They're including full-on amphibious battles in this one, and there's a largely new engine. don't know much more atm, but it's early days yet.