This Brazilian Air Force pilot is involved in the Conspiracy?

• 41 Replies
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcos_Pontes
"He became the first Brazilian and the first Lusophone to go into space when he launched to the International Space Station aboard Soyuz TMA-8 on March 30, 2006. He is the only Brazilian to complete the NASA astronaut training program, although he switched to training in Russia after NASA's Space Shuttle program encountered problems".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VLS-1_V03
"The 2003 Alcântara VLS accident was an accident involving a Brazilian Space Agency VLS-1 launch vehicle, which was intended to have launched two satellites into orbit. The rocket exploded on the its launch pad at the Alcântara Launch Center killing 21 people. This was the third attempt by the Brazilian Space Agency to launch the VLS rocket into space".

http://wikileaks.org/cable/2008/12/08BRASILIA1652.html
" The Ukrainian Embassy in Brasilia is urging the USG to reconsider its earlier position and now support the Ukrainian-Brazilian space launch venture that will operate out of Alcantara"

« Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 12:44:53 PM by AEBConsp »

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
  • Former President of Iraq
Re: This Brazilian Air Force pilot is involved in the Conspiracy?
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2012, 11:53:04 AM »
It depends on how extensive this voyage supposedly was.  Most people who go into space take short journeys that are compatible with FET, and can never see more than part of the world.

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2012, 12:43:16 PM »
Did I understand that? I'm not completely convinced...   ???

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2012, 12:49:08 PM »
In short, he's most likely being honest.

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2012, 01:13:44 PM »
I don't get this post, are Brazilians somehow incapable of conspiracy?
JJA voted for Pedro

?

Around And About

• Circular Logic Falls Flat
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2012, 01:42:58 PM »
As we all know, Brazil is an equatorial nation and is thus in practice preoccupied with more basic matters. They cannot possibly be involved in any grand conspiracy, or even really be much concerned with world-geometry.
I'm not black nor a thug, I'm more like god who will bring 7 plagues of flat earth upon your ass.

Rushy

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2012, 01:50:29 PM »
Brazilians are far too incompetent to understand even the most basic of sciences. Any testimony by one who supposedly went to space would be laughable.

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2012, 02:03:04 PM »
As we all know, Brazil is an equatorial nation and is thus in practice preoccupied with more basic matters. They cannot possibly be involved in any grand conspiracy, or even really be much concerned with world-geometry.

Like spearing zebras and coming to terms with their permanent body odor?

?

Around And About

• Circular Logic Falls Flat
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2012, 02:15:41 PM »

Like spearing zebras and coming to terms with their permanent body odor?

Exactement.
I'm not black nor a thug, I'm more like god who will bring 7 plagues of flat earth upon your ass.

Roundy the Truthinessist

• Flat Earth TheFLAMETHROWER!
  • The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2012, 04:34:16 PM »
Okay, that's enough, I know what you guys are doing but this is in bad taste.
Where did you educate the biology, in toulet?

?

EduardoVS-BR

• Flat Earth Editor
  • I respect both theories.
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2012, 05:08:32 PM »
If Brazilians are not worried about that Americans also do not, they are more concerned with eating greasy burgers, worshiping Obama and believing in any crap in television.

Do you know that the first electronic voting machines appeared in Brazil? And the first planes were designed and created by Santos Dumont, the first aviator long before the "Wright Brothers" that the media claims to be the creators of plane just because they are Americans.

« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 07:45:26 PM by EduardoVS-BR »

"People are like books: they need to be read. Don't stop reading on the cover, for there is a lot of wealth hidden beyond non-attractive covers." - Fábio de Melo

« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2012, 05:26:45 PM »
No, since there is no conspiracy, the man will represent his country well to be the first Brazilian Astronaut!
Congratulations!

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2012, 06:16:07 PM »
No, since there is no conspiracy, the man will represent his country well to be the first Brazilian Astronaut!
Congratulations!

This person does not represent the community here in any way.

« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2012, 08:12:31 PM »
Anglo-Saxons and their well-known presumption (mainly American and British).

If everyone is being fooled, you are not smarter than the rest of the world.

A user said well, the [obese] population of the United States (the population less alienated  of the planet!!!) is more interested in eating fast food and listen to Lady Gaga ^^

Every country has the government it deserves.

Rushy

« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2012, 08:53:31 PM »
Do you know that the first electronic voting machines appeared in Brazil? And the first planes were designed and created by the Santos Dumont, the first aviator long before the "Wright Brothers" that the media claims to be the creators of plane just because they are Americans.

Incorrect. It is well known that Aéro-Club de France did not certify the Wright Brothers because they were Americans, leading to the incorrect assumption in Europe that Santos Dumont flew the first heavier-than-air aircraft. The Wright Brothers flew years before Santos, Santos simply flew the first in Europe, not the first in the world. Congratulations on showing the inability for Brazilians to comprehend even simple facts, further supporting my initial hypothesis.

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2012, 09:56:55 PM »
Let's not argue about Brazilians.

Rushy

« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2012, 10:30:01 PM »

I tire of your one line discussion stomp posts.

Pongo

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2012, 11:55:20 PM »

I tire of your one line discussion stomp posts.

No, I agree with Saddam.  All I know about Brazilians for sure is that they love UFC fights.  But we shouldn't bring and entire ethnicity into this discussion.

?

EduardoVS-BR

• Flat Earth Editor
  • I respect both theories.
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2012, 08:41:53 PM »
Do you know that the first electronic voting machines appeared in Brazil? And the first planes were designed and created by the Santos Dumont, the first aviator long before the "Wright Brothers" that the media claims to be the creators of plane just because they are Americans.

Incorrect. It is well known that Aéro-Club de France did not certify the Wright Brothers because they were Americans, leading to the incorrect assumption in Europe that Santos Dumont flew the first heavier-than-air aircraft. The Wright Brothers flew years before Santos, Santos simply flew the first in Europe, not the first in the world. Congratulations on showing the inability for Brazilians to comprehend even simple facts, further supporting my initial hypothesis.
Well, I have just search and confirm what you said: I was wrong. The Wright Brothers made the first plane ​​before Santos Dumont. But there is much more to say about it. The first Wrights' sucessful plane, the Flyer, was heavy, unstable and required high winds for leaving the ground. There are rumors that the Wrights used a catapult to make the Flyer fly, but I'm not sure about that. However, Santos Dumont's 14-bis rose 3 meters and flew 60 meters, after many attempts.
I can't say that Santos Dumont was a pioneer in aviation, but I can't say that the Wright brothers were too. The truth is that, there were many attempts at flight and aircraft construction, throughout the history. Whereas the Fédération Aéronautique Internationale was founded in the first decade of the 20th century, It can be said that the Wright and Dumont worked simultaneously.
Many people can be considered "inventors of the airplane", I could cite the German scientist Otto Lilienthal, died in 1896 in a glider flight. Or maybe Gabriel Voisin and Louis Blériot: fly over the English Channel. But we can't forgot that Dumont created the first dirigible in 1903, two years before the Flyer.
In fact, Santos Dumont did more for aviation than Wilbur and Orville Wright, these two were ambitious capitalists primarily interested in money. They insisted on patenting the airplane, maybe that's why they try to prevent other American scientists, like Glen Curtiss to develop airplanes. Scientific American even asked if they were "flyers" or "liars".
« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 04:01:12 PM by EduardoVS-BR »

"People are like books: they need to be read. Don't stop reading on the cover, for there is a lot of wealth hidden beyond non-attractive covers." - Fábio de Melo

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2012, 09:22:04 PM »
That's all very nice, but not really relevant to the conspiracy.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2012, 08:31:24 AM »
The Brazilian government has been in the pocket of the USA ever since the Vargas years. It would hardly surprise me at all if agents of the Conspiracy were highly operative in Brazil, which is one of the largest and most powerful nations on Earth.  It would not suprise me if they, too, pretended to put humans into space.
"For your own sake, as well as for that of our beloved country, be bold and firm against error and evil of every kind." - David Wardlaw Scott, Terra Firma 1901

« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2012, 12:17:47 PM »
The Brazilian government has been in the pocket of the USA ever since the Vargas years. It would hardly surprise me at all if agents of the Conspiracy were highly operative in Brazil, which is one of the largest and most powerful nations on Earth.  It would not suprise me if they, too, pretended to put humans into space.

New friends of the conspiracy.
“The Earth looks flat, therefore it is” FEers wisdom.

« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2012, 07:40:10 PM »
My question was not answered in a satisfactory way. Is the Brazilian officer lying? If not,how was he tricked into thinking that has been in space because according to the FET model this is impossible?
Who is behind it? #doubts
« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 07:47:20 PM by AEBConsp »

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2012, 07:56:56 PM »
Okay, I admit that I hadn't really read the links you posted in the OP extensively.  He's supposedly been on the space station (for a week, no less), so yes, he would have to be in on the conspiracy.

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2012, 08:10:20 PM »
It is phenomenally easy to trick people into believing that they are in space.

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/space-cadets
"For your own sake, as well as for that of our beloved country, be bold and firm against error and evil of every kind." - David Wardlaw Scott, Terra Firma 1901

« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2012, 08:26:44 PM »
He's supposedly been on the space station (for a week, no less), so yes, he would have to be in on the conspiracy.

Is he in this conspiracy in exchange for what? Is he getting paid for it? Was he chosen by NASA for lying?

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2012, 08:32:40 PM »

What makes you think that anyone other than the television audience was tricked?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_Cadets_%28television_hoax%29#.27Double_hoax.27_theory
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2012, 08:53:18 PM »

James,then was he tricked as well as other astronauts? How they do not perceive it?
« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 08:55:59 PM by AEBConsp »

Roundy the Truthinessist

• Flat Earth TheFLAMETHROWER!
  • The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2012, 09:02:23 PM »

What makes you think that anyone other than the television audience was tricked?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_Cadets_%28television_hoax%29#.27Double_hoax.27_theory

This?

Once the programme reached its end these suspicions proved to be unfounded.
Where did you educate the biology, in toulet?

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2012, 09:04:34 PM »
Markjo, did you miss the word "theory" there?