Evidence for FET

• 33 Replies

Tausami

• Head Editor
  • Flat Earth Editor
  • Venerated Official of the High Zetetic Council
Re: Evidence for FET
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2012, 02:40:24 PM »
I am now a flat earther. I have tried to think about how the earth could possibly be a sphere and cannot. I look outside and see nothing but flatness. I had never really thought about it before i found out about this website, and even then i was very apprehensive to the idea, however now i am enlightened. The evidence for FE is overwhelming. Personally i have chosen to believe the 'infinite plane' hypothesis rather than the flat disk as it seems much more logical, to me at least.

Welcome to the realm of enlightenment, my friend.  By all means, pick and choose which theories and models best explain FET to you personally. That's what FET is really about anyway - speaking truth to your heart, in any form truth manifests. I myself believe in the triangular prism hypothesis rather than flat disk or infinite plane because triangular prism seems much more logical (to me at least).

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=48418.0
Thank you for your contribution, and have a nice day.

« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2012, 04:57:32 PM »
Tsunami,
when do you get your "Elder One" designation for your great moderator work?

« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2012, 08:41:52 AM »
I am now a flat earther. I have tried to think about how the earth could possibly be a sphere and cannot. I look outside and see nothing but flatness. I had never really thought about it before i found out about this website, and even then i was very apprehensive to the idea, however now i am enlightened. The evidence for FE is overwhelming. Personally i have chosen to believe the 'infinite plane' hypothesis rather than the flat disk as it seems much more logical, to me at least.

Welcome to the realm of enlightenment, my friend.  By all means, pick and choose which theories and models best explain FET to you personally. That's what FET is really about anyway - speaking truth to your heart, in any form truth manifests. I myself believe in the triangular prism hypothesis rather than flat disk or infinite plane because triangular prism seems much more logical (to me at least).

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=48418.0
Thank you for your contribution, and have a nice day.

I feel so special now.

« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2012, 06:48:36 PM »
This is when a thread should be locked
This when an alt should be bammed.
Shush you.
Just because I got to it before you...