How do we get weather

• 71 Replies

Rushy

Re: How do we get weather
« Reply #60 on: May 31, 2012, 11:43:26 PM »
Does Earth have mass? Does Earth have energy? If you answer yes then you agree that gravity does exist

Incorrect. Making false claims simply makes you look silly. You have already agreed that Celestial Gravitation causes tides, I don't see what further problems you have with FE. Perhaps you should start another topic?

?

BoatswainsMate

• You just been Tom Bishop'ed
« Reply #61 on: June 01, 2012, 12:27:06 AM »
So Earth does not have mass nor energy? Really? you are digging a ditch you cannot get out of.

I never once agreed that celestial gravitation casuses tides, I did say that the gravitational effect of the moon on the earth is a factor in the tidal changes, but not the sole cause with examples and proof in full at all of your claims.

Instead of answering my questions in full you nit pick at what you think you can argue, then you fail horribly at it. way to go! you sure can defend FE well. Good luck in your future endeavorers. Move on and let it go you failed.

You have given me one thing though... Entertainment, for both the crew of my cutter and I are laughing hysterically at your attempts to prove the earth is flat.

Back to my rum with a smile on my face.

« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 12:31:15 AM by BoatswainsMate »

?

BoatswainsMate

« Reply #62 on: June 01, 2012, 04:14:18 AM »
Maybe this is just sailor Jerry talking, but I seem to have just schooled you. Good day sir, may your life be everlasting and your mind be blown by the sheer amount of evidence stacked against you!

Oh and if you feel like commenting, I suggest you think very hard before you post. I would not want Robby coming in here scolding you for making a mockery of the FET!

Rushy

« Reply #63 on: June 01, 2012, 06:02:02 AM »
I knew it would difficult to argue with a person who lacks basic physics knowledge but this is just sad. Declaring victory when you didn't even know what gravitation meant? Go back to your menial calculations, we're done here.

?

BoatswainsMate

« Reply #64 on: June 01, 2012, 02:38:45 PM »
As you can clearly see it was you who only understood a portion of what gravitation ment. Time and time again I had to correct you as you try to say I admitted this or that. I gave examples you gave nothing, but you did give a half assed copy/past job for a definition. I then corrected you one more time by giving you the full definition then comparing your thoughts to what the definition of gravitation and gravity ment and finding many contradictions in your posts because of it.

And lastly you admitted that you think the Earth has no mass or energy... that was the point when I knew you had just lost all reasoning skills.

I finally do agree with you about something, that this argument is over. You clearly can not accept the fact that you stumbled your way through some half assed attempts to argue, then failed.

Conker

• Official FES jerk / kneebiter
« Reply #65 on: June 02, 2012, 04:29:42 PM »
Rushy,  just 3 things:
1. What the hell is SCV? I always knew it was spelled I rush with, but i thout it  was scus, wich my brain translated to scam.
2.CG is caused by STARS, NOT THE.MON .A.sk Bob.Explain tides
3. Where is the funny REer troll with a minecraft server? We miss you <3
This is not a joke society.
Quote from: OpenedEyes
You shouldn't be allowed to talk on a free discussion forum.

?

BoatswainsMate

« Reply #66 on: June 02, 2012, 08:00:40 PM »
Conker back in the day I used to play star craft/ star craft brood war. There is a unit that is a worker for the Terran forces called a SCV. A common all in rush for Terran race back then and even in Star Craft two is a all in rush with as many marines and SCV's as possible to over whelm your opponent. It is considered bad mannered in the masters and grand masters leagues.

This is all my point of view from many years ago, maybe Irush can give further clarification to his name.

Rushy

« Reply #67 on: June 02, 2012, 08:24:53 PM »
1. I would be happy to discuss my name, Conker, should you wish to start a thread in the appropriate forum.
2. ???
3. No one was ever on and I don't like keeping my requires-a-nuclear-reactor-to-run computer online.

Conker

« Reply #68 on: June 03, 2012, 08:01:04 AM »
1. I would be happy to discuss my name, Conker, should you wish to start a thread in the appropriate forum.
2. ???
3. No one was ever on and I don't like keeping my requires-a-nuclear-reactor-to-run computer online.
I was on it!. :-[  .And Bishop says that CG is caused by a gravitational pull from the stars. Therefore it's constant. Explain tides. Also, Zerg rush.

Rushy

« Reply #69 on: June 03, 2012, 02:43:59 PM »
2. ???
I was on it!. :-[  .And Bishop says that CG is caused by a gravitational pull from the stars. Therefore it's constant. Explain tides. Also, Zerg rush.

CG is constant on average over a large area, but can increase rapidly when the Sun or Moon is near.

?

BoatswainsMate

« Reply #70 on: June 03, 2012, 04:31:57 PM »
That does not explain tides at all. I am not going to go in circles with this subject or you anymore. If you want to use just plain CG as the cause of tides be my guest, but explain it and explain how tides are predicted using it and why there are 4 tide changes in a 24 hour cycle. I ask this because gravity, centrifugal force of earth, and the gravitational pull of the moon explain tides pretty well and account for the predictability of them.

Conker

« Reply #71 on: June 06, 2012, 03:02:54 PM »
Rushy, is this simple. Find a way to explain tides. Four times a day. And also what we call  here "full tide", also predictable in RE