• 791 Replies
?

Sean

• Official Member
Re: Werewolf -- Crestwood
« Reply #510 on: May 21, 2012, 06:40:47 AM »
I vote to lynch Rooster.  [11]
Quote from: sokarul
Better bring a better augment, something not so stupid.

Ichimaru Gin :]

• Undefeated FEer
  • Planar Moderator
  • Semper vigilans
« Reply #511 on: May 21, 2012, 07:45:26 AM »
I vote to lynch Rooster (12)
I saw a slight haze in the hotel bathroom this morning after I took a shower, have I discovered a new planet?

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
  • Former President of Iraq
« Reply #512 on: May 21, 2012, 11:07:55 AM »
I can't for you losers to be wrong, it's gonna feel so good.

The weather patterns on the moon and

rooster

« Reply #513 on: May 21, 2012, 11:25:43 AM »
I can't for you losers to be wrong, it's gonna feel so good.

The weather patterns on the moon and
I noticed that but I can't edit. :(

@pseudonym: don't act like you know me, biotch. One "I told you so" will be sufficient. 

?

Blanko

• Terrorist
« Reply #514 on: May 21, 2012, 11:30:21 AM »
No one cares that "you told us so". We kill villagers all the time and you're no different (if you really aren't a wolf, that is).

Getting shit wrong most of the time is in the nature of this game.

Rushy

« Reply #515 on: May 21, 2012, 11:31:14 AM »
Chicken dinner.

rooster

« Reply #516 on: May 21, 2012, 11:56:11 AM »
No one cares that "you told us so". We kill villagers all the time and you're no different (if you really aren't a wolf, that is).

Getting shit wrong most of the time is in the nature of this game.
What?! You guys kill villagers in this game?!

Pongo

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #517 on: May 21, 2012, 12:00:23 PM »
"Fine, just kill me then, I'm sick of it all," Rooster finally proclaimed to the archons.  Since almost the beginning, villagers have been accusing Rooster of being a beast.  They had beaten her, left her tied up to die, and last night, someone burned her hovel.  She is homeless yet no one dare offer her quarter as they too would be accused.

"That's exactly what a wolf would say.  You'll find no sympathy from us," said the Colonel from the gathered crowd.  While each day there were more open seats, nothing could curb the villages blood lust.  After all, if no one was killed then no wolves would die.

"Very well," said Archon Sean.  "To the gallows."

"No!" shouted Rooster.  "Do it now.  I will not be made a spectacle of."

Archon Aru leaned to Sean and had a quick conversation before Sean stood and started to leave. 

"Sean is going to get his poison grog," explained Archon Tails.  "It will be quick and painless."

"That's not good enough," said Dis'array stepping forward.  "I want to see terror in her eyes."  With that, he grabbed Rooster's mouth with his left hand and quickly drew a knife across her throat.

Rooster tried to scream as she dropped to the floor clutching her throat, but all that came forth was blood.  None of the villagers or archons even gestured to help -- nearly every one of them wanted her killed.  After a couple convulsions, Rooster's body stopped moving.  She was dead.  Her body never turned into a wolf.

"Get that body out of here," commanded Sean as the people dispersed to prepare for another long night.  Though the villagers once again killed an innocent, no one felt remorse.  Not even Dis'array, the man that sliced the killing cut.  He could always tell himself that she had asked to be killed.

------------------------

It's night, Wolf Argon, send me your victim.  Dawn comes at May 22, 2012, 12:00:00 PM

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #518 on: May 21, 2012, 12:01:54 PM »
Ooops
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

rooster

« Reply #519 on: May 21, 2012, 12:05:11 PM »
Stupid ass popularity contest.

« Reply #520 on: May 21, 2012, 12:15:53 PM »
"Fine, just kill me then, I'm sick of it all," Rooster finally proclaimed to the archons.  Since almost the beginning, villagers have been accusing Rooster of being a beast.  They had beaten her, left her tied up to die, and last night, someone burned her hovel.  She is homeless yet no one dare offer her quarter as they too would be accused.

"That's exactly what a wolf would say.  You'll find no sympathy from us," said the Colonel from the gathered crowd.  While each day there were more open seats, nothing could curb the villages blood lust.  After all, if no one was killed then no wolves would die.

"Very well," said Archon Sean.  "To the gallows."

"No!" shouted Rooster.  "Do it now.  I will not be made a spectacle of."

Archon Aru leaned to Sean and had a quick conversation before Sean stood and started to leave. 

"Sean is going to get his poison grog," explained Archon Tails.  "It will be quick and painless."

"That's not good enough," said Dis'array stepping forward.  "I want to see terror in her eyes."  With that, he grabbed Rooster's mouth with his left hand and quickly drew a knife across her throat.

Rooster tried to scream as she dropped to the floor clutching her throat, but all that came forth was blood.  None of the villagers or archons even gestured to help -- nearly every one of them wanted her killed.  After a couple convulsions, Rooster's body stopped moving.  She was dead.  Her body never turned into a wolf.

"Get that body out of here," commanded Sean as the people dispersed to prepare for another long night.  Though the villagers once again killed an innocent, no one felt remorse.  Not even Dis'array, the man that sliced the killing cut.  He could always tell himself that she had asked to be killed.

------------------------

It's night, Wolf Argon, send me your victim.  Dawn comes at May 22, 2012, 12:00:00 PM

Well damn rooster wasn't a wolf.

I vote to lynch Gaydafi next. She wanted Rooster dead too easily.

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #521 on: May 21, 2012, 12:27:45 PM »
I just wanted chicken for dinner :(

Its night time now though, lets see who the wolves kill and then decide.
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
« Reply #522 on: May 21, 2012, 12:47:14 PM »

This is not the "Post an image of yourself" thread.

theonlydann

• Official Member
« Reply #523 on: May 21, 2012, 02:47:45 PM »

Baw much?

I get killed first almost every game (cept the last one) Is it cuz im most popular? :D

Pongo

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #524 on: May 21, 2012, 02:54:05 PM »

Baw much?

I get killed first almost every game (cept the last one) Is it cuz im most popular? :D

Yes.

Vindictus

• insightful personal text
« Reply #525 on: May 21, 2012, 03:44:42 PM »
That was a pretty dumb lynch, guys. No wolf plays the way Rooster did. People where trying to lynch her from the first lynch because of how she was playing.

?

sillyrob

• Official Member
  • Punk rawk.
« Reply #526 on: May 21, 2012, 05:34:20 PM »
Whoops, forgot to play while I was on vacation :(. I don't even have a good reason, fucking Dave played while on honeymoon.

Lorddave

« Reply #527 on: May 21, 2012, 05:44:36 PM »
Whoops, forgot to play while I was on vacation :(. I don't even have a good reason, fucking Dave played while on honeymoon.
iPhone for the win bitches!

Also, find someone who isn't playing and lynch them.  They're likely playing sneaky wolf.
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

rooster

« Reply #528 on: May 21, 2012, 05:45:30 PM »
Also, find someone who isn't playing and lynch them.  They're likely playing sneaky wolf.
No, that would make too much sense.

?

sillyrob

• Official Member
  • Punk rawk.
« Reply #529 on: May 21, 2012, 05:53:42 PM »

That's the thing, I have a Droid. I was just too excited about Avengers to really care.

theonlydann

• Official Member
« Reply #530 on: May 21, 2012, 06:27:02 PM »
Kill sillyrob and the other wolf i told you all to kill. GAYERWOLF.

?

sillyrob

• Official Member
  • Punk rawk.
« Reply #531 on: May 21, 2012, 06:30:18 PM »
Yes, lets waste a kill on me!

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
« Reply #532 on: May 21, 2012, 06:30:50 PM »

Wolf.

?

sillyrob

• Official Member
  • Punk rawk.
« Reply #533 on: May 21, 2012, 06:34:02 PM »

Wolf.
I guess there's only one way to find out.

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
« Reply #534 on: May 21, 2012, 06:34:36 PM »
I'll get the rope.

?

sillyrob

• Official Member
  • Punk rawk.
« Reply #535 on: May 21, 2012, 06:35:51 PM »
Do it.

Rushy

« Reply #536 on: May 21, 2012, 06:46:10 PM »
I fully support the waste a kill on sillyrob initiative.

In other thoughts, when we lynch someone, are we hanging them? Burning them? I think we need to chip in for a guillotine. It is much more efficient.

Lorddave

« Reply #537 on: May 21, 2012, 06:46:27 PM »

That's the thing, I have a Droid. I was just too excited about Avengers to really care.
Saw it opening day.

What's your excuse?
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

?

sillyrob

• Official Member
  • Punk rawk.
« Reply #538 on: May 21, 2012, 06:51:52 PM »

Saw it opening day.

What's your excuse?
I didn't really think about the site while my GF was in town. She's already scared of this society and the fact I am an official member.

Jack

• Administrator
« Reply #539 on: May 21, 2012, 07:46:38 PM »
I don't know why lynching an innocent would be a good thing. We want more innocents alive.
I agree, but we have no other choice due to the death of the Psychic. At this point of the game, unless one of the Wolves decides to betray his brethren, the only way to truly determine a player's identity is to have him lynched (it would be great if he selflessly votes to get himself lynched as well, if adding his vote would just get us a majority; and this is so we could then move on to the next suspect). It might still be feasible for us to try keeping as many Villagers alive as possible if the Psychic is alive.

----
Now, I seriously don't think Gayer is Wolf. Supertrails and Particle Person are most likely not Wolves either. We should start looking at other players that have been participating but were off the radar screen most of the time. I'm looking at Ichi and Sean. Those two have been quiet, but not too quiet so that they could keep a low profile without making it look too obvious: often they would just show up to vote and then fall back into the shadows. And yet, unlike Irushwithscvs or sillyrob, they have been online pretty much every day since the game started. We should try and get either one of them lynched in the next round or so. I think one (or maybe both) of them could be a Wolf.

What made me suspicious about Ichi is that he seemed to be very certain that Dann and Lorddave are innocent very early in the game. He announced his refusal to jump onto the bandwagons that eventually got them both lynched probably because he wanted to make us think he's a sensible Villager when he's probably a Wolf in disguise. And honestly, I thought he was the Psychic when he, ever since the first day, kept going after Rooster, but now I'm starting to think he may have done so to get us lynch the wrong person (for the lulz or as a way to deceive us, I'm not sure). What's strange is that the only bandwagon he ever jumped onto in the entire game was the one that got Rooster lynched; he hasn't voted anybody else so far. If he's truly a Villager, he's not a very cooperative one. Sean hasn't done anything suspicious publicly yet; however, that's probably because he wants to keep a low profile, as he has been somewhat quiet despite being online almost every day. Finally, the deaths of users like Enigma, Vindictus, and particularly Parsifal tend to point me toward Sean and Ichi, although I admit this isn't really convincing evidence as anyone could've killed them. The deaths just seem to show a pattern.

I know this is all speculation (and I apologize if I failed to make sense in any part of it), but with the death of the Psychic, that's really all we have left. In any case, unless we manage to kill a Wolf in the next 3 days, we have exactly 3 lynches left.