Werewolf -- Crestwood

• 791 Replies

EnigmaZV

Re: Werewolf -- Crestwood
« Reply #360 on: May 18, 2012, 07:14:57 AM »
I agree, however, his narration is very good. Or perhaps it's just better than Vongeo's narration.
I don't know what you're implying, but you're probably wrong.

Lord Wilmore

• Vice President
  • Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #361 on: May 18, 2012, 08:47:05 AM »
Yeah, I'm thinking Rooster, but as Jack said let's get confirmation first.
"I want truth for truth's sake, not for the applaud or approval of men. I would not reject truth because it is unpopular, nor accept error because it is popular. I should rather be right and stand alone than run with the multitude and be wrong." - C.S. DeFord

« Reply #362 on: May 18, 2012, 11:55:47 AM »
When do I get to vote?

Because I vote to Lynch Rooster.

rooster

« Reply #363 on: May 18, 2012, 12:03:11 PM »
Well then I hope the psychic clears my name.

« Reply #364 on: May 18, 2012, 12:45:49 PM »
Well then I hope the psychic clears my name.

It's the eyes on your avatar, they freak me out, therefore you are the Wolf :P

Pongo

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #365 on: May 18, 2012, 01:31:56 PM »
The wolves, for the first time, pierced the night with horrifying howls.  It sounded like there were dozens of them in the woods this night.  One of their own was killed yesterday and they mourned the loss by visiting even more terror on the village.  They were on the hunt.  They would not settle for just any villager tonight, they needed revenge.

Meanwhile, Vindictus sat in his room in front of a single candle.  The flickering light cast a dancing shadow on the wall behind him.  In the past few days, he has foresaw the innocence of a couple villagers and the guilt of one of the cursed.  Sadly for the village of Crestwood, this would be his last night he could protect them.

The howling circled in on Vindictus, he knew that he could not run, he could not hide.  They would find him.  For minuets he tried in vain to foresee the identity of another cursed villager, but the circling wolves disrupted his concentration as they came closer and closer to the kill.  Finally, just moments before a wolf broke through Vindictus' window, the answer he was seeking came to him. 

He would have to wait till nightfall to revel his findings, or more likely simply break the unbreakable rules that govern universe and communicate with the villagers during daytime.  Either way, the village would have no more psychic after tonight.

----------------------------

It is now day, a sad day at that.  Villagers, hang a wolf.  Nightfall comes tomorrow at an indeterminate time 24ish hours from now.

Roundy the Truthinessist

• Flat Earth TheFLAMETHROWER!
  • The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #366 on: May 18, 2012, 01:39:59 PM »
YES!  YES!  IN YOUR FACE!
Where did you educate the biology, in toulet?

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #367 on: May 18, 2012, 01:49:03 PM »
Fuck you
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

rooster

« Reply #368 on: May 18, 2012, 02:12:44 PM »
I vote to lynch Terror (1).

?

The Terror

• Flat Earth Propane Tank
« Reply #369 on: May 18, 2012, 02:18:50 PM »
 >:(

I vote to lynch Rooster

Rooster (1)
The Terror (1)

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #370 on: May 18, 2012, 02:45:26 PM »
Hmm who to lynch? the rooster or the terror? HMMMMMMMMMMMMm
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

Ichimaru Gin :]

• Undefeated FEer
  • Planar Moderator
  • Semper vigilans
« Reply #371 on: May 18, 2012, 02:59:02 PM »
I vote to lynch Rooster (2)
The terror (1)
I saw a slight haze in the hotel bathroom this morning after I took a shower, have I discovered a new planet?

?

Verrine

• Friend of Dr Crustinator
« Reply #372 on: May 18, 2012, 02:59:40 PM »
I vote to lynch The Terror

The Terror (2)

« Reply #373 on: May 18, 2012, 03:36:14 PM »
I vote to Lynch the Terror (3)

« Reply #374 on: May 18, 2012, 03:38:04 PM »
That should be

the terror (3)
rooster (2)

rooster

« Reply #375 on: May 18, 2012, 04:31:15 PM »
ITS ROOOOOSTEERRRR
Why is it me?

Why not?
Because everyone hates me so I'd be too obvious a choice.

Ichi sent me a message asking if I was a wolf. Probably to try and throw off any suspicion.

I doubt you or Ichi are a wolf, but I might be wrong.
Hey guys, remember when the psychic said this?

Lord Wilmore

• Vice President
  • Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #376 on: May 18, 2012, 05:09:29 PM »
He said he doubted. I'm guessing he's already checked. Vindictus, IF YOU CAN HEAR US, send someone who's living a PM so we can find out whether Rooster is a wolf or not.
"I want truth for truth's sake, not for the applaud or approval of men. I would not reject truth because it is unpopular, nor accept error because it is popular. I should rather be right and stand alone than run with the multitude and be wrong." - C.S. DeFord

Rushy

« Reply #377 on: May 18, 2012, 05:33:20 PM »
the terror (3)
rooster (3)

I vote to lynch the bird.

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
  • Former President of Iraq
« Reply #378 on: May 18, 2012, 05:34:49 PM »
the terror (3)
rooster (3)

I vote to lynch the bird.

Why are so many people unable to vote properly?

Lord Wilmore

• Vice President
  • Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #379 on: May 18, 2012, 05:44:42 PM »
I know. I mean for christ's sake rush, they're called dinosaurs.

Jack

• Administrator
« Reply #380 on: May 18, 2012, 05:55:23 PM »
Yeah, tell us who the other three guesses were, and if all of them happen not to be Wolves, we can cross them off the list of possible suspects. In the meantime, I vote to lynch rooster.

The Terror (3)
rooster (3)

If you're truly on our side, you would do us a favour by also voting to get yourself lynched, as having you removed from the list may help us get closer to the Wolves.

Marcus Aurelius

• My Alts: Tom Bishop, Gayer, theonlydann
« Reply #381 on: May 18, 2012, 06:02:03 PM »
Doing that would pretty much damn the revealed innocent villagers to death.  If nobody is going to suspect them, then the wolves will target them.  On the other hand, it may give us an advantage.

rooster

« Reply #382 on: May 18, 2012, 06:09:26 PM »
Yeah, tell us who the other three guesses were, and if all of them happen not to be Wolves, we can cross them off the list of possible suspects. In the meantime, I vote to lynch rooster.

The Terror (3)
rooster (3)

If you're truly on our side, you would do us a favour by also voting to get yourself lynched, as having you removed from the list may help us get closer to the Wolves.
Wut? Having less innocent villagers will get you closer to losing the game. I don't even know why you suspect me when there's a ton of dull inactive players.
I guess I just won't post next time and see how far that gets me with you pack of idiots.

• Undefeated FEer
  • Planar Moderator
  • Semper vigilans
« Reply #383 on: May 18, 2012, 06:31:39 PM »
She called us idiots...lynch her!
I saw a slight haze in the hotel bathroom this morning after I took a shower, have I discovered a new planet?

Lord Wilmore

• Vice President
  • Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #384 on: May 18, 2012, 06:51:43 PM »
Doing that would pretty much damn the revealed innocent villagers to death.  If nobody is going to suspect them, then the wolves will target them.  On the other hand, it may give us an advantage.

Yeah, those people will automatically not be suspected, and thus are obvious kills for the wolves. We just need to know if Rooster's a wolf, as she's basically dead anyway. If she's not, the wolves will kill her. If she is, we'll kill her. And if we don't know, we're probably going to kill her anyway, either this round or the next. Sorry Roos.

rooster

« Reply #385 on: May 18, 2012, 06:54:00 PM »
You've been gunning hard for me for some reason. Hopefully when everyone realizes I'm innocent they'll lynch you next.

Wait, why will the wolves kill me? Why would you lynch me next round? Damnit why is everyone trying to kill me?!

• Undefeated FEer
  • Planar Moderator
  • Semper vigilans
« Reply #386 on: May 18, 2012, 06:55:36 PM »
You've been gunning hard for me for some reason. Hopefully when everyone realizes I'm innocent they'll lynch you next.

Wait, why will the wolves kill me? Why would you lynch me next round? Damnit why is everyone trying to kill me?!
Because you made around and about sick.

Nevar forget.

rooster

« Reply #387 on: May 18, 2012, 06:56:57 PM »

Because you made around and about sick.

Nevar forget.
I didn't make him sick. He threw up due to alcohol.

• Undefeated FEer
  • Planar Moderator
  • Semper vigilans
« Reply #388 on: May 18, 2012, 06:59:40 PM »
 :o :o :o

Lord Wilmore

• Vice President
  • Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #389 on: May 18, 2012, 07:13:09 PM »

If it turns out you're not a wolf, then the wolves will kill you simply because we're obviously not going to. The rest of us still have ?s over our heads, so there's a chance we'll target someone else. But once it's known you're not a wolf, then they may as well kill you, because there's not chance you'll be lynched.

If we don't find out, we'll probably kill you within a couple of rounds just to remove all doubt, just because. Werewolf has a kind of mind of its own. Once your name is on the list of suspects, you're probably going to be lynched sooner or later unless you're proven innocent.

I really hope you're a wolf though, because if you're not, it's back to random lynching for a bit. Losing the psychic is rubbish.