Moonlight: Dangers & Precautions

• 690 Replies

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
Re: Moonlight: Dangers & Precautions
« Reply #540 on: April 06, 2020, 10:56:10 PM »
Do you believe you can catch the virus star or moon gazing in your backyard? Lol
Are you capable of a sane reasoned response?

He literally said he would be worried about catching the virus from other people to look at the moon. How does one catch a virus looking at the moon?

No, markjo, did NOT "literally say he would be worried about catching the virus from other people to look at the moon"
He literally said "I'd be more concerned with staying inside and away from people infected with coronavirus than the pink moonlight Tuesday."

And nothing in what he said even remotely raises this question "How does one catch a virus looking at the moon?"

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #541 on: April 07, 2020, 07:31:45 AM »
Pls wear a helmet if you insist on viewing the moon tonight.

The rest of you, take your dumb arguments to AR.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #542 on: April 07, 2020, 07:50:38 AM »
Do you believe you can catch the virus star or moon gazing in your backyard? Lol

He literally said he would be worried about catching the virus from other people to look at the moon. How does one catch a virus looking at the moon?

His argument is ridiculous

Stop spamming every thread as if this forum is some lame shifter/rab show. Can a mod move these recent posts to the garbage dump? It's winding away from the dangers of the moon and only serving rabs ego now

He has replaced you instead of me. He has abondon his hope about me. Hence, so that, till you ignore him, he will follow you step by step.

Mom I see your warning. However, we must stop rab make shifter bored himself. When this happens, the links between believers and nonbelievers are slowly breaking. one day the shifter will be bored with the rab and ignore it. who then remained, already Sandokhan and Bishop are bored of it. totallackey? Has anyone else left?

Yeah, he can't treat John that way. Because he is an admin. we should have a deterrent to prevent him. or, simply, the rab will be ignored one more time. will he still deserve his salary then? Or is it a kind of victory that achieved all believers either ignore or complaint him.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #543 on: April 07, 2020, 10:05:57 AM »

He literally said he would be worried about catching the virus from other people to look at the moon.
No, that isn't what I said.  Try reading it again, but this time in English.

I'd be more concerned with staying inside and away from people infected with coronavirus than the pink moonlight Tuesday.

How does one catch a virus looking at the moon?
How does one suffer any harm from looking at the moon?  Can you state with absolute certainty that coronavirus can't be transmitted by pink supermoonlight?

His argument is ridiculous
I made no argument.  I simply stated my priority of concerns (people with corona virus bigger concern than pink moonlight).
« Last Edit: April 07, 2020, 10:07:55 AM by markjo »
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #544 on: April 07, 2020, 10:35:07 AM »
markjo, it's clear that you intend to fry what's left of your brains in the super deadly pink supermoon.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #545 on: April 07, 2020, 03:31:55 PM »
I was super cautious and never even looked at the moon last night, April 7 ;D.

PS: Our pink super Moon is tonight on Wed, April 8 and I'll try to get some good photos but the clouds might have other ideas.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #546 on: April 07, 2020, 03:36:33 PM »
At least cover the top of your head and wear sunglasses.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #547 on: April 07, 2020, 04:23:56 PM »
At least cover the top of your head and wear sunglasses.
Duh!

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #548 on: April 07, 2020, 04:29:44 PM »
I was super cautious and never even looked at the moon last night, April 7 ;D.

PS: Our pink super Moon is tonight on Wed, April 8 and I'll try to get some good photos but the clouds might have other ideas.

Don't look at the clouds either. Their light while refracted is still harmful.

And if you do get a good shot, I wouldn't even look at the photos if I were you.

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #549 on: April 07, 2020, 04:54:22 PM »
Rab please stop low content posting in the upper boards.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #550 on: April 07, 2020, 05:47:00 PM »
In rabs defence, what we are witnessing may be the result of moonlight dementia. A once great man, pioneer of Australia, whose posts were carefully formatted and colourful reduced to well, that.

Do we really need any more proof of the dangers of moonlight?

Don't stare at the moon. Don't be like rab. Be like Space Cowgirl et al, who would close the shutters and hide under the bed in a lead coffin wearing chain mail armour

« Last Edit: April 07, 2020, 06:03:20 PM by Shifter »

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #551 on: April 07, 2020, 05:56:49 PM »
Or at least a welding helmet and a jacket made of asbestos.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #552 on: April 08, 2020, 02:34:36 AM »

It was beautiful, I am reborn.
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #553 on: April 08, 2020, 02:43:43 AM »

Your avatar looks as though you had one side of your face exposed to moonlight....

Know your place

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #554 on: April 08, 2020, 03:01:05 AM »
In rabs defence, what we are witnessing may be the result of moonlight dementia. A once great man, pioneer of Australia, whose posts were carefully formatted and colourful reduced to well, that.

Do we really need any more proof of the dangers of moonlight?

Don't stare at the moon. Don't be like rab. Be like Space Cowgirl et al, who would close the shutters and hide under the bed in a lead coffin wearing chain mail armour
How could I possibly stare at the pink super moon? Tonight it's so overcast that I've no idea where the moon might be.

So I'm still "A great man, a pioneer ;) of Australia, whose posts are carefully formatted and colourful productions" but, Mr Shifter, I no longer waste my valuable time on lesser beings ;D like you!

If you put any value on your miserable existence take heed or it might be a case of off with his head!
« Last Edit: April 08, 2020, 03:53:13 AM by rabinoz »

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #555 on: April 08, 2020, 03:02:24 AM »

Your avatar looks as though you had one side of your face exposed to moonlight....
Yours looks like you live in a jar.

My unique look (thanks for the shaming) is down to the internal struggle between good and evil and a bad case of sunburn, not the wonderful moon.
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #556 on: April 08, 2020, 03:24:06 AM »
Let him to stay under holly moonlight will makes his face likewise jura's face.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #557 on: April 08, 2020, 05:59:26 AM »
Let him to stay under holly moonlight will makes his face likewise jura's face.

Pink Super Moon at 10:15 PM EAST on April 8, 2020 - over 8 hours after full - so I'm safe!

But I'm sure that under that protective veil "Jura's ;D face" (Cate Blanchett) looks far better than mine ever did.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #558 on: April 08, 2020, 07:44:39 AM »
Thanks to my dog, I was forced to wander around the yard in the moonlight. Pray for me.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #559 on: April 08, 2020, 08:04:04 AM »
I was in the moonlight last night.  However I was very intoxicated.  I believe there may be some connection between alcohol or other psychoactive drugs and resisting the deadly rays of moonlight.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #560 on: April 08, 2020, 12:07:42 PM »
Thanks to my dog, I was forced to wander around the yard in the moonlight. Pray for me.

I hope you have at least useda a hat and umbrella.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #561 on: April 08, 2020, 03:25:03 PM »

I hope you have at least useda a hat and umbrella.
I'd think that galoshes and a pooper-scooper would have been more useful.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #562 on: April 08, 2020, 03:42:39 PM »
I was in the moonlight last night.  However I was very intoxicated.  I believe there may be some connection between alcohol or other psychoactive drugs and resisting the deadly rays of moonlight.
Would being underwater in your hot-tub have helped?

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #563 on: April 09, 2020, 07:32:17 AM »
I'd say probably, but only in the very short term. After about 8 minutes, it's useless.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #564 on: April 09, 2020, 03:45:26 PM »
I'd say probably, but only in the very short term. After about 8 minutes, it's useless.
But we stuffed him in a cask filled with Mezcal - that should preserve him.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #565 on: April 10, 2020, 11:08:32 AM »

How does one catch a virus looking at the moon?

dirty dirty sex.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #566 on: April 12, 2020, 10:44:41 AM »

I would say a lot of that would depend on the condition of the water.  Perhaps hot tub water treated with bromine would protect better than chlorine.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #567 on: April 12, 2020, 04:31:49 PM »
The problem is water refracts light. So a stray photon hitting any part of the water can light up areas normally shielded by your body. You need to put something in the water that increases its opacity to zero if possible

Know your place

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #568 on: April 13, 2020, 12:18:04 AM »
I guess, yes. As shifter points out, water has a feature of refract, and a few reflect light. partly refracts light and partly reflects back. The performance of water is not bad when it comes to reducing magnetic effect. it does not eliminate the effect but reduces it. Although it does not provide 100 percent protection, it will significantly reduce the impact.

I would like to emphasize here that the head should be wet at any time to benefit of water's help.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #569 on: April 15, 2020, 01:41:46 PM »
I guess, yes. As shifter points out, water has a feature of refract, and a few reflect light. partly refracts light and partly reflects back. The performance of water is not bad when it comes to reducing magnetic effect. it does not eliminate the effect but reduces it. Although it does not provide 100 percent protection, it will significantly reduce the impact.

I would like to emphasize here that the head should be wet at any time to benefit of water's help.

So water helps protect against harmful moon rays? Good to know.

Got any equations that demonstrate how much 10cm of water protects against 1 unit of moon madness rays?

How many units of moon rays are considered harmful?