Moonlight: Dangers & Precautions

• 690 Replies

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
Re: Moonlight: Dangers & Precautions
« Reply #480 on: March 22, 2019, 11:19:01 PM »

Last night I bathed in its cool rays, this morning I am renewed.

Do you sleep on your side by any chance? Check your avatar. I think you should be the poster boy for the dangers of moonlight exposure...

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #481 on: July 31, 2019, 06:53:10 PM »
WARNING: Do not go out searching for the black super moon. You will not find it. Stay safe!
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #482 on: August 01, 2019, 01:43:58 AM »

The altar is set.
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

« Reply #483 on: August 26, 2019, 04:56:03 PM »
" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">Moonlight: Dangers & Precautions

Since the dawn of history, the Moon has possessed an almost unequalled hold over the imagination of man, provoking by turns fascination and even worship. Mankind has studied the Moon for thousands of years, and some human depictions of its luminescent features may be over 5,000 years old.

However for as long as man has revered the Moon, he has also feared it. This topic will chronicle how ancient cultures have perceived the Moon's harmful effects, how modern studies (both scientific and Zetetic) corroborate this view, and how and when to prepare to prepare for periods of high lunar activity and/or exposure. It will also provide a Zetetic Lunar Calendar, and a forecast/record of impending/past spikes in Lunar activity:

1. Moonlight: Historical & Socio-Cultural Perspectives

2. Moonlight: Scientific & Zetetic Perspectives

3. Moonlight: Precautions & Preparations

4. The Zetetic Lunar Calendar

5. The Lunar Forecast

Alarmism is not our aim here at the Flat Earth Society, but the threat presented by contact with Lunar rays is significant, and the mainstream media has proven unwilling to alert the public to the evidence for and dangers of this hazard. Our only goal is to make sure that you and your loved ones remain safe.

Any suggestions regarding additions or improvements should be posted in this topic.

I hope everyone here knows that the moon does NOT give a cold light.
I have measured more directly and got a 40F rise.
Astronomer, photographer, and astro-photographer for 51 years. Satellite observer for 3 years, satellite builder in the 80's. Telescope maker and familiar with optical theory and designs. Machinists and machine tool programmer.

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #484 on: August 26, 2019, 05:03:07 PM »
Well now there's something else to be concerned about. A 40F rise in temperature due to the moonlight could certainly prove to be quite dangerous. During the summer, it would spell doom for probably millions of people in hot climates. And in winter, it could very well mean even less snow cover to help reflect the sun's rays. This is certainly how runaway climate change gets a very strong foothold. GOOD WORK Joecool! This kind of thing is why the work we do at the FES is so important. We stand at the precipice of an environmental catastrophe because of the very dangers of the moon, and most people would turn a blind eye to it. Granted, those following this thread have known the moon to be dangerous all along, but perhaps just didn't know why or to what extent until Joecool shared these temperature measurements.

« Reply #485 on: August 26, 2019, 05:23:13 PM »
Yesterday (and not for the first time) I have witnessed the lie that is our moon

It was a very thin crescent shape YET when looking at it, you could see the WHOLE moon! The rest of it was just really dark but you could clearly see a full circle

And don't give me any garbage about it being some stupid 'optical illusion' and that our brain fills in the gaps or other such nonsense. If the moon is as it is described in official texts, than I should NOT have seen a full moon when there should only have been the thinnest of crescents

Moon is debunked
As I interpret what you have said, you're seeing the moon just after, the new Moon, as opposed to Full moon. This occurred during the day, and the reason why you see the rest of the Moon dimly lit, Is earth shine, the light reflecting off the earth onto the moon.
Earth shine still occurs after dark.

It was early in the night although pitch black. Not a ray of sunshine

I dont care how many light bulbs you turn on on Earth. It is not going to light up the moon. The surface of the Earth is covered by around 70% water. Hardly reflective enough to light up the Moon

The earth is 16 times the area to the moon, than we can see the moonlight on the the ground at night. The earth reflection wins.
Also we can see earthlit moon during total solar eclipses, when you over expose the image.

This is processed image (HDR) because of the great range of light from the eclipse.
http://www.zam.fme.vutbr.cz/~druck/eclipse/ecl2008m/tse2008_1000_mo1/Tse2008_1000_mo1_stars.jpg
Astronomer, photographer, and astro-photographer for 51 years. Satellite observer for 3 years, satellite builder in the 80's. Telescope maker and familiar with optical theory and designs. Machinists and machine tool programmer.

« Reply #486 on: August 26, 2019, 05:25:44 PM »
We do not reject scientific process. We think its poorly defined, and I think you'll agree if you look at the science you learned in your academic career, those who actually "use" science, and what you think is true retrospectively and analytically.

Every time I hear that (reject scientific process), I usually find they don't know that much about the subject.
Can't be a qualified critic then.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #487 on: August 26, 2019, 05:33:48 PM »
I will wear two welding helmets when looking at the moon now. Thank you Joecool!
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #488 on: August 26, 2019, 07:23:43 PM »
WARNING: Do not go out searching for the black super moon.

That's racist.  >:(

« Reply #489 on: August 31, 2019, 03:53:39 PM »
Well now there's something else to be concerned about. A 40F rise in temperature due to the moonlight could certainly prove to be quite dangerous. During the summer, it would spell doom for probably millions of people in hot climates. And in winter, it could very well mean even less snow cover to help reflect the sun's rays. This is certainly how runaway climate change gets a very strong foothold. GOOD WORK Joecool! This kind of thing is why the work we do at the FES is so important. We stand at the precipice of an environmental catastrophe because of the very dangers of the moon, and most people would turn a blind eye to it. Granted, those following this thread have known the moon to be dangerous all along, but perhaps just didn't know why or to what extent until Joecool shared these temperature measurements.

The sun is more dangerous. The moon only gets to 200F at full moon from the sunlight on it for 2 weeks at a time on a given spot.
Where the sun is 10,000F, so it is way more dangerous.
I would not worry about the moon.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #490 on: August 31, 2019, 04:49:17 PM »
Joecool, we are only trying to keep you safe.

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #491 on: August 31, 2019, 08:55:23 PM »
The sun is more dangerous.
I get that, and that's reinforced by that fact that we know it's not good to look directly at the sun either. And touching it is just right out of the question. But as you have very generously documented for us here, it's important to take a more nuanced stance than simply "Sun hot, everything else safe."

kopfverderber

• Globularist
« Reply #492 on: September 01, 2019, 07:55:20 AM »
Rule 22: always wear moonglasses when driving at night.
You must gather your party before venturing forth

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #493 on: September 01, 2019, 08:04:58 AM »
Rule 22: always wear moonglasses when driving at night.

Thank you, kopfverderber. I wish everyone cared about safety as much as you do.

« Reply #494 on: September 01, 2019, 03:15:21 PM »
I will wear two welding helmets when looking at the moon now. Thank you Joecool!

Welders #1-4 would be sufficient, #6 for gas torch may be too much.
Moon filters are usually let 25% thru.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #495 on: September 12, 2019, 05:55:20 PM »
This Friday 13th Expect the HARVEST FULL MOON.

Even the name has nefarious undertones. Is this moonlight tonight at a wave length that's designed to harvest our souls?

I have just over 1km to hike back to my car tonight. Not good.

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

« Reply #496 on: September 12, 2019, 09:37:48 PM »
This Friday 13th Expect the HARVEST FULL MOON.

Even the name has nefarious undertones. Is this moonlight tonight at a wave length that's designed to harvest our souls?

I have just over 1km to hike back to my car tonight. Not good.
The Time before artificial light, the harvest Moon, did just that, provided light, well after sunset. Allowing farmers to harvest, at night. No hocus-pocus at all.
The the universe has no obligation to makes sense to you.
The earth is a globe.

kachowabunga 17

• You're not just wrong, you're stupid.
« Reply #497 on: October 07, 2019, 01:05:22 PM »
Umm...

How do homeless people/people who live outside survive?

Also, what the actual McFrick™ is any of this nonsense?
You're not just wrong, you're stupid.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #498 on: October 07, 2019, 01:28:50 PM »
Umm...

Do you think that it's a coincidence that a high percentage of homeless people who live outside also suffer from mental illness?
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #499 on: October 07, 2019, 05:19:10 PM »
Umm...

Do you think that it's a coincidence that a high percentage of homeless people who live outside also suffer from mental illness?

And they are usually in poor health and die earlier

Know your place

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #500 on: October 07, 2019, 11:32:07 PM »
Umm...

And they are usually in poor health and die earlier

Homeless people need access to better heroin.
Keith Richards level shit. Makes you live forever.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #501 on: March 07, 2020, 04:51:23 PM »
Beware the worm moon! Do not go out Monday night without your moonbeam protection.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #502 on: March 07, 2020, 06:40:22 PM »
Beware the worm moon! Do not go out Monday night without your moonbeam protection.
I'm OK. I'm not a worm.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #503 on: March 07, 2020, 08:32:39 PM »
Maybe it means that even the worms deep underground can bask in the moons radiation. Perhaps the intensity will be THAT STRONG

If you have a spare chain mail armour handy, I suggest you all to sleep in it on Monday

Double wrap in alfoil just to be sure

Know your place

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #504 on: March 09, 2020, 02:06:04 AM »
Heresy!
Moonbathing has proven curative properties, it is less damaging than the harsh primary rays of the sun, it is well known to inspire love, all moons are honeymoons.

So, desist in this nonsense, give praise to Hecate, goddess of the crossroads, protector, beloved of guard dogs and holder to the keys to the underworld.

The Hepster was never wrong.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2020, 03:09:51 AM by Jura-Glenlivet II »
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

!
« Reply #505 on: March 09, 2020, 04:15:45 AM »
Fortunately the reflective Hazmat suit I now wear 24/7 protects me from moonlight and coronvirus!  Win!
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
Re: !
« Reply #506 on: March 09, 2020, 04:30:15 AM »
Fortunately the reflective Hazmat suit I now wear 24/7 protects me from moonlight and coronvirus!  Win!
And the rainclouds that we have protect us so well that the full moon isn't even visible.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #507 on: March 09, 2020, 04:33:26 AM »
And the rainclouds that we have protect us so well that the full moon isn't even visible.

False thinking. In the good old days, water was used to magnify. The moon light only enhance their dangerous properties when they go through water. It's also possible that it taints the water somehow so if you are rained on or drink the water affected by moonlight the damage is enhanced.

Be careful out there....

Know your place

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
Re: Moonlight and other Dangers & Precautions
« Reply #508 on: March 09, 2020, 05:43:34 AM »

False thinking. In the good old days, water was used to magnify. The moon light only enhance their dangerous properties when they go through water. It's also possible that it taints the water somehow so if you are rained on or drink the water affected by moonlight the damage is enhanced.

Be careful out there....
False thinking.
While the right shaped liquid water can readily magnify the fine dust size droplets in a cloud simply diffuse the light so no direct "rays" can penetrate.
So while some light gets through it is so diffuse the no direct harmful "rays" nor can any dangerous NSParticles ;).

Besides, you don't think that we drink rainwater here - I've heard that's laced with a hazardous mixture of Oxygen dihydride and Dihyrogen monoxide.
For more information: Assistance required to "Ban Dihydrogen Monoxide! The Invisible Killer"

We make sure that all drinking water is filtered, hopefully removing all traces of both Oxygen dihydride and Dihyrogen monoxide.

For more authoritative information on NSParticles see:
Alignment. It is the specific polarization pattern of the moon's light that causes the wide range of adverse affects attributed to the moon's dangerous glare.

Even more specifically, it has a range of around -1% at 11° to about +7% at 105° with the shift to the positive occurring at the occult number of 23.4° (or 90 - 66.6 >:D). One of many differences is that it has negative polarization from particle scattering likely caused by irregularly shaped particles smaller or equal to the moonlights wavelength. This is consistent with a bioluminescent source and also explains the genesis of the irregularly shaped particles[1]. Even in globe science this effect has very little study attributed to it, likely due to the ridiculous myth that the moon's light is not dangerous and again the 'damned' nature of the research itself. To replicate this exactly in a laboratory would be impossible due to a lack of samples for the bioluminescent source to match the Neil-Sokarul Particles it gives off.

[1] Known as Neil-Sokarul Particles or NSP for short.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #509 on: March 09, 2020, 07:53:27 AM »

Excellent! Much more efficient than the welding helmet I will be wearing while I sleep.