Guys FE or RE, you gotta follow this project!

• 9 Replies
Guys FE or RE, you gotta follow this project!
« on: May 01, 2012, 06:02:55 AM »
As a proud dane im happy to supply you with information, about an upcoming danish project that have been underway since 2008.

Take a look on the webpage and tell me what you think.

http://www.copenhagensuborbitals.com/
« Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 06:13:15 AM by HernrikAndersen »

iWitness

• If the earth is round then what is your problem?
Re: Guys FE or RE, you gotta follow this project!
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2012, 01:21:41 PM »
What will happen when they find out atmospheric ejection is not possible?
Disclaimer: I am confused. Everything I say is speculative and not admissible in a court of law; however, I am neither insane nor a threat to myself or others. I am simply curious about everything in life and enjoy talking about crazy shit. Oh, & btw I like turtles.

zarg

• Saudi Arabian inventor of Dr. Pepper
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2012, 05:55:58 PM »
What will happen when they find out atmospheric ejection is not possible?

The Flat Earth Society gains public validation -- you should be thrilled.

Or maybe The Conspiracy will once again use its omnipotence to employ foolproof censorship and cleverly-placed blimps, and everyone will be none the wiser.
Quote from: Cat Earth Theory
[Lord Wilmore's writings] are written the way a high schooler thinks an educated person should sound like.  The pathetic pseudo-academic writing can't hide the lack of any real substance.

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2012, 12:21:39 AM »
During, before and after the launch you are all more than welcome to come and witness this. Hell, you can even go talk with the guy they have send in to ortbit and back. All technical information, footage and videos are also public.

We build the rocket, we build the launchpad, we collected the money.

But I guess, even the most hardcore Flat earther wont come on the launch day and follow all the footage and streaming from the spacecraft????

?

Mr Pseudonym

• Official Member
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2012, 01:38:25 AM »

But I guess, even the most hardcore Flat earther wont come on the launch day and follow all the footage and streaming from the spacecraft????
Well, you could stream it across the internet. But who is to say it is not being altered?
And no, we probably won't come to launch day as Copenhagen, or wherever this shindig is, is a bit too far away for most people.
Why do we fall back to earth? Because our weight pushes us down, no laws, no gravity pulling us. It is the law of intelligence.

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2012, 01:51:38 AM »
We are streaming it on the web... Ive just given you all an golden chance to prove us all wrong.. But, it's to far to Copenhagen??? Jesus christ...

?

Mr Pseudonym

• Official Member
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2012, 05:40:02 AM »
We are streaming it on the web... Ive just given you all an golden chance to prove us all wrong.. But, it's to far to Copenhagen??? Jesus christ...
I'm in Australia. Others are in the US. Yes, it is a bit too far. I am still saving up my pocket money to buy a new skateboard.
Why do we fall back to earth? Because our weight pushes us down, no laws, no gravity pulling us. It is the law of intelligence.

iWitness

• If the earth is round then what is your problem?
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2012, 09:00:03 AM »
I'm in Australia. Others are in the US. Yes, it is a bit too far. I am still saving up my pocket money to buy a new skateboard.

Do you think the person brave enough to launch in that little capsule will beat the world record of 3 and a half times around the earth in under 5 hours as accomplished by John Glenn the world's first human orbiter in 1962?

I guess that all depends on how good their film production crew is...

What's it going to be this time around some 50 years later? 10 times around the earth in under an hour? LOL
Disclaimer: I am confused. Everything I say is speculative and not admissible in a court of law; however, I am neither insane nor a threat to myself or others. I am simply curious about everything in life and enjoy talking about crazy shit. Oh, & btw I like turtles.

« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2012, 09:26:57 AM »
I'll watch it on the web.  Some people don't have the money or available schedule to travel that far.  I'm on the west coast of the US, so it's not a simple day-drive for me either.  I have the money and a passport, but also a schedule conflict.  I try to avoid flying anyway. 

Actually not even sure if I'll be able to watch it live on the web.  Might have to watch it afterward.

Ski

• Planar Moderator
  • Homines, dum docent, dispenguin.
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2012, 11:48:47 AM »
As a proud dane im happy to supply you with information, about an upcoming danish project that have been underway since 2008.

Take a look on the webpage and tell me what you think.

http://www.copenhagensuborbitals.com/

Another suborbital flight. I wonder if they'll use a fisheye lens or have at least one normal view like the recent balloon capsule for the parachutist did.
"Never think you can turn over any old falsehood without a terrible squirming of the horrid little population that dwells under it." -O.W. Holmes "Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne.."