Rocket Launch Video, no fish-eye lens

• 33 Replies
Re: Rocket Launch Video, no fish-eye lens
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2012, 08:26:59 AM »
http://vimeo.com/32001208 Obvious photoshop from nasa, CLEARLY  ::)
« Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 08:29:29 AM by Nowai »
“We are the cosmos made conscious and life is the means by which the universe understands itself.”
 ― Brian Cox

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2012, 09:01:19 PM »
Yeah, all I see is a disk.

If you can see the disc, why have you still never managed to accurately map Antarctica?

If you look at the pictures of the earth from the Concord, etc, the ends of the disc just turn blue or white with atmospheric buildup.

http://vimeo.com/32001208 Obvious photoshop from nasa, CLEARLY  ::)

Have you watched the video? The earth is not an arc of a circle. The curvature is uneven and the entire earth warps into the unevenness as it turns. It's rather odd when you watch the curvature carefully.

I've maintained that these videos are high altitude scenes of a flat earth which have been forcefully warped to make the spacecraft seem higher than it really is.

zarg

• Saudi Arabian inventor of Dr. Pepper
« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2012, 09:11:05 PM »
Yeah, all I see is a disk.

If you can see the disc, why have you still never managed to accurately map Antarctica?

If you look at the pictures of the earth from the Concord, etc, the ends of the disc just turn blue or white with atmospheric buildup.

That phenomenon would not be visible in a curved configuration if it were just fading away in the planar distance. By claiming it as an explanation, you are in fact supporting RET.

Try again. What is the "disc" we are seeing?
Quote from: Cat Earth Theory
[Lord Wilmore's writings] are written the way a high schooler thinks an educated person should sound like.  The pathetic pseudo-academic writing can't hide the lack of any real substance.

« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2012, 02:56:51 PM »

I've maintained that these videos are high altitude scenes of a flat earth which have been forcefully warped to make the spacecraft seem higher than it really is.

Any demonstration?
“The Earth looks flat, therefore it is” FEers wisdom.