Explain this to me about your theory

• 11 Replies
« on: October 02, 2006, 03:22:46 PM »
So how does the solstice happen in the FE model. If the sun orbits over the earth along the equator not the earth tilting for the summer and winter solstices, how do we get the longest and shortest days of the year.

Also just because i feel like being an ass, if the government really is in on the theory how do all the ancient civilizations know about the solstices, they were isolated there was no grand conspiracy when no one knew the other existed. Stonehenge can line up with the soltice, they werent conspirators so dont say it.

Mostly I am just concerned about the first statement, however i really would like an answer as to the ancient civilizations knowing about this as well.
o ya your full of crap

« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2006, 03:33:46 PM »
Easy. The Sun and Moon are both 'spotlights'. Controlled by the tyrannical government of Bolivia, so they can dictate the length of days through-
out a year.

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2006, 03:37:12 PM »
Alright no bullshit answers, i dont believe in FE but i am trying to get as much from them as i can so i can disprove the crap they say.

So how do solstices work? anyone who doesnt talk about elephants and turtles feel free to answer
o ya your full of crap

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2006, 04:02:02 PM »
So how do solstices work? anyone who doesnt talk about elephants and turtles feel free to answer

what is your problem?
im assuming you get this from the FAQ...
well, first of all
Quote from: "FAQ"
The opinions and beliefs expressed in any posts do not necessarily reflect the beliefs of The Flat Earth Society Forums.

this proves that NOT ALL FEers BELIEVE THE FUCKING ELEPHANTS AND TURTLE THING!
also
Quote from: "FAQ"
A: This is unknown. Some believe it to be just rocks, others believe the Earth rests on the back of four elephants and a turtle.

(im assuming this is hwer you got if from)
"Some believe it to be just rocks"

"others believe the Earth rests on the back of four elephants and a turtle."

notice it says 'others' as in....... thats right. NOT ALL FEers BELIVE IT!

edit:
im not asnwering your question becasue, well, i realy dont know. I dont belive in FE  :wink:
quote="DiegoDraw"]"And Moses said unto his brethren: 'The Earth is flat!...biznatches,'" [/quote]
DOT INFO

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2006, 04:04:08 PM »
Quote from: "fecrap"
Alright no bullshit answers,

Lol, on a forum entitled, 'The Flat Earth Society'!

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2006, 04:05:29 PM »
they werent conspirators so dont say it.

prove it XD
you cant, becaseu you wernt there, and even if you were, you wouldnt know about it; otherwise it wouldnt have been a conspiracy.
quote="DiegoDraw"]"And Moses said unto his brethren: 'The Earth is flat!...biznatches,'" [/quote]
DOT INFO

« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2006, 04:13:32 PM »
Quote from: "The_Earth_Does_Not_Exist"
they werent conspirators so dont say it.

prove it XD
you cant, becaseu you wernt there, and even if you were, you wouldnt know about it; otherwise it wouldnt have been a conspiracy.

First off the elephant was just me being a smartass so chill you tits. Second of all there is archeological evidence proving that many ancient civilizations had no idea that others existed, they thought they were the only ones around(ex. ancient celts in britain, they had no idea there were chinese on the other side of the world). So there is your proof that there were no conpirators and that they simply just didnt know better.

But since you have conveniently dodged my main question in my initial post ill restate it. How do solstices occur in a FE model? I know how they occur in a RE model, however that cannot be translated to a FE model because the tilting of the Earth is what causes tides, and if that were used for solstices as well we would have solstices twice a day just like tides(i.e. not an explanation)
o ya your full of crap

« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2006, 04:14:32 PM »
Quote from: "Chri5peed"
Alright no bullshit answers,

Lol, on a forum entitled, 'The Flat Earth Society'!

Good point but i did find at least one person to argue with earlier that actually spoke like an educated person.
o ya your full of crap

« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2006, 04:16:08 PM »
First off the elephant was just me being a smartass so chill you tits.

lol, i know
Second of all there is archeological evidence proving that many ancient civilizations had no idea that others existed, they thought they were the only ones around(ex. ancient celts in britain, they had no idea there were chinese on the other side of the world). So there is your proof that there were no conpirators and that they simply just didnt know better.

do you believe in god?

But since you have conveniently dodged my main question in my initial post ill restate it. How do solstices occur in a FE model? I know how they occur in a RE model, however that cannot be translated to a FE model because the tilting of the Earth is what causes tides, and if that were used for solstices as well we would have solstices twice a day just like tides(i.e. not an explanation)

no idea. im just being a jerk
DOT INFO

« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2006, 04:25:18 PM »
Yes i do believe in God, im Catholic actually, however i am also a very analytical mind.

Now anyone else feel like posting an idea on soltices, a reasonable answer that doesnt blow a whole is some other part of the FE theory.
o ya your full of crap

?

EnragedPenguin

• The Elder Ones
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2006, 05:18:54 PM »
How do solstices occur in a FE model?

In the flat Earth model, the suns "orbit" varies over the course of the year. It moves back and forth across the equator.
A different world cannot be built by indifferent people.

?

Nomad

• Official Member
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2006, 08:47:16 PM »
Quote from: "EnragedPenguin"
How do solstices occur in a FE model?

In the flat Earth model, the suns "orbit" varies over the course of the year. It moves back and forth across the equator.

Visuals for this theory:

There's plenty of things wrong with this, but you're not going to get anything satisfactory from the FE'ers.
Nomad is a superhero.

8/30 NEVAR FORGET