Flat earth vs Matrix

• 8 Replies
Flat earth vs Matrix
« on: April 02, 2012, 12:56:46 PM »
In many ways the thinking flat earth society have make sens in a world of matrix that i think we all are in.
So what is an answere to that from your point of views?

Like sphere is a kind of matrix?

Tausami

• Head Editor
  • Flat Earth Editor
  • Venerated Official of the High Zetetic Council
Re: Flat earth vs Matrix
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2012, 01:12:20 PM »
... What?

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2012, 01:24:19 PM »
I don't think I understand what he is trying to say.

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2012, 02:17:52 PM »
The Matrix is just another piece of globularist propaganda. It takes place on a round planet.
"For your own sake, as well as for that of our beloved country, be bold and firm against error and evil of every kind." - David Wardlaw Scott, Terra Firma 1901

Moon squirter

• Ding dong!
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2012, 12:49:47 AM »
The Matrix is just another piece of globularist propaganda. It takes place on a round planet.

James, "propaganda" is a big word with lots of implications.  Are you suggesting the "The Matrix" was planned and produced with an objective to influence people into thinking the Earth is round?
I haven't performed it and I've never claimed to. I've have trouble being in two places at the same time.

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2012, 04:17:38 PM »
I would not put it past the Globularist Conspiracy to initiate such a heinous deception.
"For your own sake, as well as for that of our beloved country, be bold and firm against error and evil of every kind." - David Wardlaw Scott, Terra Firma 1901

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2012, 04:39:35 PM »
Yes I think that sphere can represent Matrix because spheres represent spacial limitation. I think the true nature of earth and most satisfactory state of earth is infinite plain because it eliminates all shortages and limitations and makes the universe geocentric which is what most people truly desire but only few admit to it. On the other hand sphere locks you into a small world with no expansions. It creates an isolated globe in the vastness of empty space, not very desirable or creative state of being.
JJA voted for Pedro

?

EduardoVS-BR

• Flat Earth Editor
  • I respect both theories.
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2012, 04:45:07 PM »
"Matrix" can be defined as a massive system of objects, mechanisms, signals, etc to deceive or mislead people; to make them believe a big lie. Considering FET is true, pro-Round Earth and pro-Space Travel sources are part of a "Matrix".

"People are like books: they need to be read. Don't stop reading on the cover, for there is a lot of wealth hidden beyond non-attractive covers." - Fábio de Melo

« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2012, 02:01:29 AM »
What he is saying is... I would like to challenge all FE to prove me that we are not living in a software matrix controlled by aliens to harvest energi from out bodies!