More NASA lies. 2 different places, same landscape.

• 50 Replies

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
More NASA lies. 2 different places, same landscape.
« on: April 01, 2012, 07:52:52 PM »
Please notice the lies.

God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

?

Graff

• ROBOSCORPIONS ATTACK!
Re: More NASA lies. 2 different places, same landscape.
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2012, 08:05:03 PM »
First question; What makes this guy an expert on this?
Oh, and what does it matter if they returned to the same spot?
I didn't see anything saying that they were two different locations.
God bless the Enclave.

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
  • Former President of Iraq
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2012, 07:39:45 AM »
I must admit that I'm not very comfortable with relying on evidence from these moon-landing deniers.  Obviously, there's agreement between FES and them on the bottom line, but they use RET to try and disprove the landings, and they tend not to have a very good grasp of that.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2012, 08:34:43 PM »
Why is it that FE'rs can use video and pics as evidence, but RE'rs can not, even if they come from the same source?

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2012, 01:17:34 AM »
Why is it that FE'rs can use video and pics as evidence, but RE'rs can not, even if they come from the same source?

Basic FET: double standards.
“The Earth looks flat, therefore it is” FEers wisdom.

?

Thork

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2012, 02:38:40 AM »
This isn't FE evidence. This is a critique of RET evidence. This is like RErs examining excerpts from Earth Not A Globe. Hoppy is merely examining NASA footage. He's not using it to prove earth flat. Just to discount it as an acceptable source either way. 

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2012, 05:24:42 AM »
This isn't FE evidence. This is a critique of RET evidence. This is like RErs examining excerpts from Earth Not A Globe. Hoppy is merely examining NASA footage. He's not using it to prove earth flat. Just to discount it as an acceptable source either way.
Except that even if the NASA footage is fake, it does nothing to prove that the earth is flat.  Even if NASA has faked every space mission that they claim to have performed, the earth can still be round.  Remember that proving RET wrong is not the same as proving FET correct.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2012, 09:26:53 AM »
apparently this is being covered up by NASA

next we will find out the NASA is covering up that life exists on Earth

::)

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2012, 09:31:42 AM »
Great! another guy who says they are anomalies but doesn't go further!

How pointless.
“The Earth looks flat, therefore it is” FEers wisdom.

?

Graff

• ROBOSCORPIONS ATTACK!
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2012, 10:05:48 AM »
I'd like to restate my question, since it seems to have been ignored:

What makes this guy an expect on the Moon?
And of course; what does it matter if they returned to the same spot?
God bless the Enclave.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2012, 10:26:48 AM »

Because he makes money by finding anomalies in the videos.

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2012, 10:33:55 AM »

They didn't return to the same spots. The missions allegedly took place hundreds of miles from each other.

?

Graff

• ROBOSCORPIONS ATTACK!
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2012, 10:37:23 AM »

They didn't return to the same spots. The missions allegedly took place hundreds of miles from each other.

Sure they did. But then I didn't see any information in the video as to where the two were taken.
Nor when. Nor what missions, specifically. In fact; there was little information on the video at all other than claiming that it was the same location due to the rocks.
Who is to say it wasn't?
God bless the Enclave.

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2012, 02:50:33 PM »
Sure they did.

You allege that the Apollo astronauts traveled hundreds of miles on the moon's surface in their moon buggies?

Lord Wilmore

• Vice President
  • Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2012, 02:52:43 PM »
Except that even if the NASA footage is fake, it does nothing to prove that the earth is flat.  Even if NASA has faked every space mission that they claim to have performed, the earth can still be round.  Remember that proving RET wrong is not the same as proving FET correct.

Uh... in bold?
"I want truth for truth's sake, not for the applaud or approval of men. I would not reject truth because it is unpopular, nor accept error because it is popular. I should rather be right and stand alone than run with the multitude and be wrong." - C.S. DeFord

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2012, 02:55:19 PM »
Markjo has told me in the past that I couldn't make reference to someone's collected evidence that NASA faked a space mission because they didn't believe that the earth was flat.

He needs to desist these types of arguments.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 08:02:19 PM by Tom Bishop »

?

Graff

• ROBOSCORPIONS ATTACK!
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2012, 02:59:09 PM »
Sure they did.

You allege that the Apollo astronauts traveled hundreds of miles on the moon's surface in their moon buggies?
Well, I'm no expert, but sure. Why couldn't they?
Then again, you aren't an expert either, yet you seem prepared to make large claims.
God bless the Enclave.

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2012, 03:05:42 PM »
Sure they did.

Then again, you aren't an expert either, yet you seem prepared to make large claims.

As per NASA:

http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/planetary/lunar/apollo_lrv.html

Three LRVs were driven on the Moon, one on Apollo 15 by astronauts David Scott and Jim Irwin, one on Apollo 16 by John Young and Charles Duke, and one on Apollo 17 by Gene Cernan and Harrison Schmitt. Each rover was used on three traverses, one per day over the three day course of each mission. On Apollo 15 the LRV was driven a total of 27.8 km in 3 hours, 2 minutes of driving time. The longest single traverse was 12.5 km and the maximum range from the LM was 5.0 km. On Apollo 16 the vehicle traversed 26.7 km in 3 hours 26 minutes of driving. The longest traverse was 11.6 km and the LRV reached a distance of 4.5 km from the LM. On Apollo 17 the rover went 35.9 km in 4 hours 26 minutes total drive time. The longest traverse was 20.1 km and the greatest range from the LM was 7.6 km.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 03:08:04 PM by Tom Bishop »

?

Graff

• ROBOSCORPIONS ATTACK!
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2012, 03:25:29 PM »
Sure they did.

As per NASA:

http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/planetary/lunar/apollo_lrv.html

Three LRVs were driven on the Moon, one on Apollo 15 by astronauts David Scott and Jim Irwin, one on Apollo 16 by John Young and Charles Duke, and one on Apollo 17 by Gene Cernan and Harrison Schmitt. Each rover was used on three traverses, one per day over the three day course of each mission. On Apollo 15 the LRV was driven a total of 27.8 km in 3 hours, 2 minutes of driving time. The longest single traverse was 12.5 km and the maximum range from the LM was 5.0 km. On Apollo 16 the vehicle traversed 26.7 km in 3 hours 26 minutes of driving. The longest traverse was 11.6 km and the LRV reached a distance of 4.5 km from the LM. On Apollo 17 the rover went 35.9 km in 4 hours 26 minutes total drive time. The longest traverse was 20.1 km and the greatest range from the LM was 7.6 km.
M'kay.
Doesn't tell me anything about the video, though.
Who is to say it wasn't taken in the same location?
They could've returned, or possibly even moved the rover out of the shot.
God bless the Enclave.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2012, 05:06:03 PM »
Markjo has told me in the past that I couldn't make reference to someone's collected evidence that NASA faked a space mission because they didn't believed that the earth was flat.

???  When did I ever say that?  You're free to use whatever evidence you want.  I just don't think that it's a good idea to use sources that agree that space flight is possible to prove that space flight is impossible.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 05:07:34 PM by markjo »

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2012, 08:26:29 AM »
M'kay.
Doesn't tell me anything about the video, though.
Who is to say it wasn't taken in the same location?
They could've returned, or possibly even moved the rover out of the shot.

Read the video comments.

Markjo has told me in the past that I couldn't make reference to someone's collected evidence that NASA faked a space mission because they didn't believe that the earth was flat.

???  When did I ever say that? 

Right here:

FE believer  have not presented any real evidence that supports this conspiracy idea.

Damning evidence against NASA has been archived here:

http://theflatearthsociety.org/wiki/index.php?title=The_Conspiracy

That's very nice, Tom.  Except for the part where many of your sources acknowledge that the earth is round and NASA really is going into space.  Also, it's poor form to cite yourself as a reference unless you have established your credibility.

You're free to use whatever evidence you want.  I just don't think that it's a good idea to use sources that agree that space flight is possible to prove that space flight is impossible.

But the evidence presented is not an attempt to demonstrate that all space flight is impossible or that the earth is flat. The evidence shows that NASA is hoaxing space missions.

It's as if I'm writing an equation on the board that 4x = 8, therefore x = 2, and you raise up your hand and ask "then what is y???" Your variable is unrelated to my example or what it is demonstrating.

Please stop posting these arguments, and in general.

?

Graff

• ROBOSCORPIONS ATTACK!
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2012, 09:06:50 AM »
I see nothing in the comments that imply that this was taken at two different locations or two different times.
God bless the Enclave.

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2012, 09:12:54 AM »
I see nothing in the comments that imply that this was taken at two different locations or two different times.

I did. Please review.

?

Graff

• ROBOSCORPIONS ATTACK!
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2012, 09:25:23 AM »
The three comments at the top were all telling me that they were the same location.

Who's the moron doing the talking? The thing on the hill was carried up there and was being carried back in the second part of the video.
It was not a different time or different day. Sibrel thought it was because someone, (not NASA), made a film with this clip and they put dubbed audio from another part of the mission. Charlie's comment about John standing on the edge of the crater did not occur here. Yes, I disagree with the film-maker's decision to misplace audio like that.

"The rover on the top of the hill"?? Raise your hand if you think that's a rover.
The video was being taken from the rover camera. (cont'd)

This was all in one location and all at one time. If any of you hoax fans would go to the Apollo video archives, you can see that for yourself.
You will also see that the object in the background was carried up there and carried back, but "truth seekers," in all their grand honesty, make sure not to include that part of the video.

If you are going to tell me to look to the comments; specify.
I saw nothing that implicated it was taken in two different locations.

God bless the Enclave.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2012, 02:31:43 PM »

Tom, if you can't tell the difference between me offering a suggestion and telling you not to do something, then perhaps you should rethink your own posting strategy.

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2012, 05:41:02 PM »
The three comments at the top were all telling me that they were the same location.

Keep reading.

Tom, if you can't tell the difference between me offering a suggestion and telling you not to do something, then perhaps you should rethink your own posting strategy.

See, there you go again, picking up on some diversionary excuse rather than addressing the fundamental topic at hand. You are talking about y when the topic is x.

Read your quote again:

"That's very nice, Tom.  Except for the part where many of your sources acknowledge that the earth is round and NASA really is going into space."

You are telling me that my source is invalid because they do not believe that the earth is flat and do not believe that space travel is impossible. You are telling me that my arguments are invalid because of this.

You must address the real issues, not unrelated beliefs, and not the difference between telling and suggesting.

Cease this immediately.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 05:56:45 PM by Tom Bishop »

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2012, 06:39:22 PM »
You are telling me that my source is invalid because they do not believe that the earth is flat and do not believe that space travel is impossible. You are telling me that my arguments are invalid because of this.

Are you suggesting that full disclosure of source material should not be allowed?  Should I not be allowed to point out how the video in the OP comes from a site that claims to have evidence of " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">aliens on the moon?

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2012, 06:52:28 PM »

Are you suggesting that full disclosure of source material should not be allowed?  Should I not be allowed to point out how the video in the OP comes from a site that claims to have evidence of " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">aliens on the moon?

It is not relevant that someone who presents evidence that NASA is hoaxing a space mission believes that the earth is round. The evidence is not being presented to demonstrate that the earth is flat, or that space travel is impossible. The evidence being presented as evidence that NASA is hoaxing a space mission.

I don't care if someone believes in aliens or RET. What matters is the actual evidence at hand. This is what you need to address: the actual evidence at hand. Do not address inconsequential side topics. Do not address irrelevant personal beliefs. Do not divert the topic. Do not scheme your way out of discussions. Do not assail me with diversion spam. You must address the actual topic. Otherwise I must ask you to leave.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 07:08:19 PM by Tom Bishop »

« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2012, 07:11:44 PM »

It is not relevant that someone who presents evidence that NASA is hoaxing a space mission believes that the earth is round. The evidence is not being presented to demonstrate that the earth is flat, or that space travel is impossible. The evidence being presented as evidence that NASA is hoaxing a space mission.

I don't care if someone believes in aliens or RET. What matters is the actual evidence at hand. This is what you need to address: the actual evidence at hand. Do not address inconsequential side topics. Do not address irrelevant personal beliefs. Do not divert the topic. Do not scheme your way out of discussions. Do not assail me with diversion spam. You must address the actual topic. Otherwise I must ask you to leave.
I don't see any reference to NASA's presentation of those scenes. Since we've seen Moon-Hoaxers, like Tom Bishop, create lies before why would we believe that this composite video is correct. Real links to NASA footage or fail.
Keep it serious, Thork. You can troll, but don't be so open. We have standards

?

Graff

• ROBOSCORPIONS ATTACK!
« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2012, 07:16:29 PM »

Keep reading.

Tom, if you can't supply this, I can only assume you are lying, and there is no such comment.
Why should I be bothered?
I already gave you three that said the opposite.
What would you have me do? Search through all of them?
God bless the Enclave.