Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
Re: A Friendly Chat
« Reply #3090 on: November 23, 2013, 12:49:38 AM »
Go for it roos roos
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

« Reply #3091 on: November 23, 2013, 02:02:25 AM »
I'm discovering that I kinda dislike extreme liberals. They're all emotion with no logic sometimes. It can be very aggravating.

Same, their superior attitude really annoys me sometimes. They also don't seem to realise the practicalities of their argument half the time.

rooster

« Reply #3092 on: November 24, 2013, 08:16:06 AM »
I've been making a lot of typos here lately and it's because I use swipe typing on my phone. Please forgive me.

Alchemist21

• tfes.org
« Reply #3093 on: November 24, 2013, 08:18:56 AM »
It's ok. We still love you because we know it's not flippin intentional.
tfes.org

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #3094 on: November 24, 2013, 08:46:13 AM »
I've been making a lot of typos here lately and it's because I use swipe typing on my phone. Please forgive me.
I think EJ is doing the same thing.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

rooster

« Reply #3095 on: November 24, 2013, 09:05:51 AM »
I'm discovering that I kinda dislike extreme liberals. They're all emotion with no logic sometimes. It can be very aggravating.

Same, their superior attitude really annoys me sometimes. They also don't seem to realise the practicalities of their argument half the time.
The superior attitude really gets me too. They're usually "intellectuals" because they have a bachelor's in psychology or something but if they can't make a decent argument then they just take the moral high ground. Either way, you're wrong and a dispicable person.

And yes, I have a liberal arts degree as well but I ain't no liberal just a moderate.

PS: I am not going to the casting call.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #3096 on: November 24, 2013, 09:11:42 AM »
rooster, that is disappointing.  I was looking forward to seeing you in a movie. 

« Reply #3097 on: November 24, 2013, 10:30:32 AM »

Why?

What have you got to lose?

rooster

« Reply #3098 on: November 24, 2013, 10:57:27 AM »

Why?

A lot of time and possibly my dignity. My local news channel said they were turning away anyone outside of the age ranges, but I really doubt that's true. On the website they never specifically say the person has to be the age of the character. But if it is true that's an even bigger reason not to go.

Alchemist21

• tfes.org
« Reply #3099 on: November 24, 2013, 11:12:01 AM »
http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Star-Wars-Episode-7-What-We-Know-So-Far-36488.html

For the love of the Force, I hope some of these rumors aren't true.  The Emperor as a Force ghost and a role played by Zac Efron?  Please tell me Disney will not screw this over any worse than they have to.
tfes.org

rooster

« Reply #3100 on: November 24, 2013, 11:16:22 AM »
http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Star-Wars-Episode-7-What-We-Know-So-Far-36488.html

For the love of the Force, I hope some of these rumors aren't true.  The Emperor as a Force ghost and a role played by Zac Efron?  Please tell me Disney will not screw this over any worse than they have to.
If they went for someone more famous like Zac Efron then they wouldn't be doing an open casting call for Rachel or Thomas.

« Reply #3101 on: November 24, 2013, 12:12:06 PM »

Why?

A lot of time and possibly my dignity. My local news channel said they were turning away anyone outside of the age ranges, but I really doubt that's true. On the website they never specifically say the person has to be the age of the character. But if it is true that's an even bigger reason not to go.

But the reason to go out ways all of that.

You might look like a prat in front of some people you're likely to never meet again. It's really not that big a deal.

rooster

« Reply #3102 on: November 24, 2013, 12:38:50 PM »

Why?

You might look like a prat in front of some people you're likely to never meet again. It's really not that big a deal.
The odds of me getting a role in a Star Wars movie are ridiculous. In would really only serve to feed a childish dream.

And, if I really really feel the need to audition I can send in a video with me reading some lines from the provided script.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 12:48:45 PM by rooster »

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #3103 on: November 24, 2013, 01:26:13 PM »
The odds of me getting a role in a Star Wars movie are ridiculous. In would really only serve to feed a childish dream.
I bet Daniel Radcliff thought the same thing about Harry Potter.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Thork

• Please do not touch or disturb me.
« Reply #3104 on: November 24, 2013, 01:54:01 PM »

Why?

And, if I really really feel the need to audition I can send in a video with me reading some lines from the provided script.
Do it for the fun of the audition. Not to get the part. How cool to watch the film and see an actress and think many years later "I auditioned for that role". It'll be full of other eager geeks and I'm sure a lot of fun and camaraderie.

They are running auditions all over the world.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-24877078

Its like Charlie and the chocolate factory. Buy the bar for the chocolate. Not because you think there is a golden ticket inside.

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #3105 on: November 24, 2013, 02:05:34 PM »
Yeah don't be a wuss roos roos, do the audition
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

?

Eddy Baby

• Official Member
« Reply #3106 on: November 24, 2013, 02:06:17 PM »
Wuss wuss

rooster

« Reply #3107 on: November 24, 2013, 02:19:28 PM »
Too late nao. I can submit a video instead.

?

Eddy Baby

• Official Member
« Reply #3108 on: November 24, 2013, 02:22:42 PM »
I got the part of Yoda

Supertails

• what do i put here
« Reply #3109 on: November 24, 2013, 06:52:10 PM »
New avatar. :>
Recently listened to:

Junker

« Reply #3110 on: November 24, 2013, 06:55:13 PM »
New avatar. :>

Better than the last, worse than the one before the last.

Supertails

• what do i put here
« Reply #3111 on: November 24, 2013, 07:23:05 PM »
Better than Hotline Miami, worse than Skull Kid?
Recently listened to:

Junker

« Reply #3112 on: November 24, 2013, 07:56:14 PM »
Better than Hotline Miami, worse than Skull Kid?

I forgot about Skull kid, but yes.

DuckDodgers

• One Duck to Rule Them All
  • What's supposed to go here?
« Reply #3113 on: November 25, 2013, 12:59:55 PM »
It's snowing in Tennessee before Thanksgiving, not even nature wants to give Thanksgiving a break from Christmas.  Also, where is your global warming now liberals and other such rants.
markjo, what force can not pass through a solid or liquid?
Magnetism for one and electric is the other.

rooster

« Reply #3114 on: November 25, 2013, 01:07:00 PM »
It's snowing in Tennessee before Thanksgiving, not even nature wants to give Thanksgiving a break from Christmas.  Also, where is your global warming now liberals and other such rants.
Yeah, it's really coming down outside my building. People won't shut up and it's hard to focus with all the excited little children.

DuckDodgers

• One Duck to Rule Them All
  • What's supposed to go here?
« Reply #3115 on: November 25, 2013, 01:15:34 PM »
Same here.  The second it turns white outside you can kiss productivity goodbye.
markjo, what force can not pass through a solid or liquid?
Magnetism for one and electric is the other.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #3116 on: November 25, 2013, 01:20:08 PM »
It was cold as fuck yesterday.  Today, not so bad.  Central Georgia has some crazy weather. Also, what is snow?

Lorddave

« Reply #3117 on: November 25, 2013, 01:27:01 PM »
This is exactly the shit us liberal global warming people have been talking about.
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

?

Eddy Baby

• Official Member
« Reply #3118 on: November 25, 2013, 01:33:24 PM »
We've had a little snow here. Nothing that's settled. Also it's way colder than it usually is at this time of year, if I remember rightly.

Foxy

• but it did happen
« Reply #3119 on: November 25, 2013, 01:46:47 PM »
I would like it to snow here, but it won't. It has only snowed here once during my lifetime.  :'(