A Friendly Chat

• 3828 Replies

Vindictus

• insightful personal text
Re: A Friendly Chat
« Reply #870 on: January 13, 2013, 09:29:20 PM »
This thread makes me happy that I'm 100% physically and mentally healthy, young and not a woman. Thanks, guys.

rooster

« Reply #871 on: January 13, 2013, 10:01:26 PM »
This thread makes me happy that I'm 100% physically and mentally healthy, young and not a woman. Thanks, guys.
I'll be physically and mentally happy after this withdrawal process. And what's wrong with being a woman?

Vindictus

« Reply #872 on: January 13, 2013, 10:04:38 PM »
Nothing, I just don't envy getting pregnant after forgetting to take the pill.

rooster

« Reply #873 on: January 13, 2013, 10:08:46 PM »
I'm not entirely certain it works that quickly. Although, PP's mom says that he's the result of one missed pill. I'm not sure how much I really believe that though... Especially if the woman resumes taking the pill while unaware of the pregnancy. I would think it would almost be like taking the day after pill but I don't know.

Beorn

• Flat Earth Editor
  • If I can't trust my eyes, what can I trust?
« Reply #874 on: January 13, 2013, 11:54:10 PM »
Although, PP's mom says that he's the result of one missed pill.

OHH BURN

Only one thing can save our future. Give Thork a BanHammer for Th*rksakes!

?

Thork

« Reply #875 on: January 14, 2013, 02:32:12 AM »
I'm not entirely certain it works that quickly. Although, PP's mom says that he's the result of one missed pill. I'm not sure how much I really believe that though... Especially if the woman resumes taking the pill while unaware of the pregnancy. I would think it would almost be like taking the day after pill but I don't know.
No, clearly you don't know.

The pill is oestrogen. The female hormone. It is a steroid. It doesn't build muscle like testosterone, but it does change your biology so that you are infertile. Its such a shock to your system that your body does not ovulate properly. However, should you stop taking the pill, you release an egg and you become fertile. If this happens in one day, you'll get pregnant. Extra pills afterwards are not going to undo or take back that released egg. You will remain fertile until your next period. So if you forget in week one, you might still get pregnant in week 3 of your cycle.
The fact young women are taking these powerful drugs and don't understand them is fairly frightening. The amount of life that must be destroyed as a result later is stomach churning. 25% of all pregnancies end in termination.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 02:34:11 AM by Thork »

« Reply #876 on: January 14, 2013, 03:14:41 AM »
Although, PP's mom says that he's the result of one missed pill.

OHH BURN

That was news to me.

rooster

« Reply #877 on: January 14, 2013, 06:17:21 AM »

The pill is oestrogen. The female hormone. It is a steroid. It doesn't build muscle like testosterone, but it does change your biology so that you are infertile. Its such a shock to your system that your body does not ovulate properly. However, should you stop taking the pill, you release an egg and you become fertile. If this happens in one day, you'll get pregnant. Extra pills afterwards are not going to undo or take back that released egg. You will remain fertile until your next period. So if you forget in week one, you might still get pregnant in week 3 of your cycle.
The fact young women are taking these powerful drugs and don't understand them is fairly frightening. The amount of life that must be destroyed as a result later is stomach churning. 25% of all pregnancies end in termination.
Yes, I'm aware it's estrogen thank you.  ::)
And my period starts soon after I have a missed pill so I don't really have to worry about remaing fertile.

How did you not know, PP? Your mom loves telling that story. Also about how your shoulders were extremely hard to pass during birth. More difficult than A&A's even though he was the fat baby. She loves talking about you and all about creating you. Anyway, a missed pill explains the huge age gap between you two.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 06:23:40 AM by rooster »

« Reply #878 on: January 14, 2013, 06:27:10 AM »
I knew about my incredible shoulders, but not the pill. Maybe she thought I would take offense.

rooster

« Reply #879 on: January 14, 2013, 06:32:03 AM »
I knew about my incredible shoulders, but not the pill. Maybe she thought I would take offense.
ahaha. I don't see why. I always thought "mistake" was a harsh word. Just because you didn't plan a baby doesn't mean they're a mistake. But she never actually called you a mistake anyway. I think it was mostly a way to explain for the age gap.

?

Thork

« Reply #880 on: January 14, 2013, 07:08:16 AM »
Well this is an awkward family moment.

« Reply #881 on: January 14, 2013, 07:12:07 AM »
Sorry Thork, we've decided to abort you.  :(

Beorn

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #882 on: January 14, 2013, 09:08:35 AM »
She loves talking about you and all about creating you. Anyway, a missed pill explains the huge age gap between you two.

I love it when my mother-in-law talks about having sex with my father-in-law.

« Reply #883 on: January 14, 2013, 09:11:11 AM »
She loves talking about you and all about creating you. Anyway, a missed pill explains the huge age gap between you two.

You're married? I always pictured you as a six or seven year old.

Beorn

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #884 on: January 14, 2013, 09:23:41 AM »

BURN

« Reply #885 on: January 14, 2013, 10:22:28 AM »

That's mainly how the pill works but it also thins the blood linning of the uterus making it more likely a fertilised egg will miscarriage. So it's not all doom and gloom, but I wouldn't recomend not taking it on time

rooster

« Reply #886 on: January 14, 2013, 10:35:39 AM »

hawt

Vindictus

« Reply #887 on: January 14, 2013, 02:16:51 PM »

BURN

This is why I picture you as a toddler.

Beorn

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #888 on: January 15, 2013, 11:50:00 AM »

BURN

This is why I picture you as a toddler.

COMBO BURN.

?

Thork

« Reply #889 on: January 17, 2013, 07:15:05 AM »
I'm going on my date in 5 hours. I'm frightened. :(

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #890 on: January 17, 2013, 07:35:07 AM »
Have fun
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

« Reply #891 on: January 17, 2013, 07:57:20 AM »
I'm going on my date in 5 hours. I'm frightened. :(

You're going to do great. Just try not to think about how gangly, awkward, and unlikable you are. Also, try to keep your face concealed from her as much as possible.

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
  • Former President of Iraq
« Reply #892 on: January 17, 2013, 08:00:31 AM »
Also, don't mention the fact that you live with your mother.

« Reply #893 on: January 17, 2013, 08:06:53 AM »
You should definitely gloat liberally about your affiliation with the Flat Earth Society.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 08:59:05 AM by Particle Person »

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
  • Former President of Iraq
« Reply #894 on: January 17, 2013, 08:54:44 AM »
Definitely.  And go into great detail about how powerful you are here.

Beorn

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #895 on: January 17, 2013, 09:21:58 AM »
Definitely.  And go into great detail about how powerful you are here.

Stop repeating me.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #896 on: January 17, 2013, 11:18:22 AM »
She is likely more frightened than you are.  She is going out with you, poor girl.

?

Secret User

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #897 on: January 17, 2013, 11:41:49 AM »
Whenever I meet new people at college and tell them I am a member of the Flat Earth Society they just laugh. Then when I tell them with a straight face "No, I'm serious" they still laugh but it's more nervous. What am I doing wrong :(
I vote for SecretUser as supreme overlord of TFES.

condemnant quod non intellegunt

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #898 on: January 17, 2013, 11:55:38 AM »
You need to show them your membership card, and print out ENaG and hand it to them, but don't shout "READ IT AND WEEP".
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Supertails

• what do i put here
« Reply #899 on: January 17, 2013, 02:44:10 PM »
Good luck, Thork! I'm sure you'll do fine and I hope everything comes out perfectly. You myst share details when you get back, like where you went and what you did and an audio recording of everything. :D
Recently listened to: