Can you fall off the edge of the earth?

• 129 Replies
« Reply #120 on: October 18, 2006, 01:53:41 AM »
Quote from: "SNAKEiSM"
exactly tom, round like a great big pair of boobies, big round luscious boobies, huge juicy succulent boobies, mmmmm, boobies...... :wink:

BITTY! bitttyyyyyyyyyyy  :lol:

?

grizzly_hamster

« Reply #121 on: October 18, 2006, 05:58:03 AM »
I have in fact kayaked the circumferance of Antarctica and can tell you with 100% certainty that it was definately a continent (because I didn't kayak around the world!) and no-one tryed to kill me. Obviously the FE'ers are going to say I'm lying, because this is a religion to them and no evidence will ever convince them (that's why the flat earth hypothesis cannot be considered science), but it is true and I'm still alive to tell the tale :D !

« Reply #122 on: October 18, 2006, 06:21:27 AM »
That's funny, because I kayaked the entire shoreline of the southern continent and my paddle-o-meter told me I had gone over 75,000 miles, which means the earth is flat. And there were numerous attempts to kill and capture me!

Now obviously the REers will say I'm lying because this is a religion to them and no evidence will ever convince them (thats why the round earth hypothesis cannot be considered science), but it is true and I'm lucky to be alive to tell the tale :)!

« Reply #123 on: October 19, 2006, 12:43:18 AM »
lol, u dumbarse  :wink:

?

Apoc

« Reply #124 on: October 19, 2006, 03:56:03 PM »
Sorry if this was posted before ( I didnt feel like looking though 9 pages) but how do you know if the ice wall even exists if you are killed when you get to close?

« Reply #125 on: October 19, 2006, 03:57:33 PM »
Quote from: "Apoc"
Sorry if this was posted before ( I didnt feel like looking though 9 pages) but how do you know if the ice wall even exists if you are killed when you get to close?

It's the only reason why the oceans don't fall off the Earth.
 believe the Earth is round.
That doesn't mean the Earth is round.

"If you're going to yell at me every time I do something stupid, then I guess I'm just going to have to stop doing stupid things!" --Homer Simpson

?

Apoc

« Reply #126 on: October 19, 2006, 04:00:23 PM »
Oh ok. Ill just leave you to your ideas now. Thought id pick your brain.

« Reply #127 on: October 19, 2006, 04:41:55 PM »
Quote from: "holybrain"
Quote from: "Apoc"

It's the only reason why the oceans don't fall off the Earth.

Actually, there could be several reasons. Some of them wouldn't even need a conspiracy to support them. I'm not even sure why they picked ice for the wall to be made of.

But the question wasn't, "how many reasons are there?" it was how do you know it exists if no one can observe it?
atttttttup was right when he said joseph bloom is right, The Engineer is a douchebag.

« Reply #128 on: October 23, 2006, 05:07:17 PM »
Quote from: "Mythix Profit"
Never underestimate the power or excesses of post modern science.

Hmmm, boobies are becoming mysteriously large in these modern times, yaaay!  :D
ts true..... i am sexy

beast

« Reply #129 on: October 23, 2006, 06:34:28 PM »
The fact that perfect boobs are round is probably evidence that the world is too.  Or at least the male world.