I challenge all flat-earthers to explain........

• 69 Replies
« Reply #60 on: September 28, 2005, 05:04:32 PM »
Please don't talk to me unless you have a higher post count. Until then STFU.

?

EnragedPenguin

• The Elder Ones
« Reply #61 on: September 30, 2005, 01:22:21 PM »
I have a few of questions for flat earthers: first off, how come in the artic circle it will be day light for months on end while the rest of the world's day light stays normal? second, if all the other planets in the solar system are spherical including the planets closer to the sun, why wouldn't the earth be the same? third, people have said if the earth was round the water should drip off the edge, however Jupiter is made up completly of gas (as evidenced by the by the holes punched through it by meteors) so why doesn't the gas just float away? and yes I know Jupiter is round because it rotates so fast I can actualy see it rotate through my telescope  (a full rotation takes about ten hours), and I can also watch Jupiter and saturns moons orbit the planets. I am not trying to say that a flat earth isn't possible, just wondering if some one could explain all this to me.
A different world cannot be built by indifferent people.

« Reply #62 on: October 06, 2005, 10:50:07 PM »
heh none of the flat-heads have replied in a while, they must be consulting the good book for answers, a book that was written by MEN, who were not educated in mathematics or understanding of other cultures (no reference at all to Asia or America), thats well over 2000 years old, that holds no real understanding of today circumstances (holds no evidence on evolution, cloning, dinosaurs, ect), and has been the reason for the peasentry system in the middle ages, the crusades, the wiping out of other societies and overall prejudices and other horrors, oh and its also religious...apparently.

i'm sure that book will help them...don't u agree?

seriously guys if you can argue ANY of these facts, then ur a genious! because u flat-heads remains VERY silent on the matter, as if its something you havnt thought about  :D
 r dominate forum

?

teh-owner

« Reply #63 on: October 08, 2005, 06:05:39 PM »
Please don't talk to me unless you have a higher post count. Until then STFU

no, I can and I will talk to you. post count is irrelevant. Ian your god. I said so,

so be it.

?

Nrg

« Reply #64 on: October 09, 2005, 01:41:18 AM »
Um... Where is the flat believers? Hello? *taps the monitor* Hello?

Wow, I think you guys bitch slapped them to hard.
f meat is murder, are eggs rape?

?

bemybid

« Reply #65 on: October 25, 2005, 01:38:32 PM »
Hi,
It was some six month I found a web site explaining that the Easth must be flat.
I shall just recommend Xargon to do the calculations taking the so call diameter, or radio by the case, of the so called 'globe' and you will find out that just for a nautical mile you could not see anything farther on.

Concerning the NASA I have not read the book 'Carrying the Fire' by Michael Collins by I shall trust some other one quoting from it:

'Seeing the earth from a distance has changed my perception of the solar system as well'

Ask yourself why this Astronauts are not made national heros and why they don't get full attention but sneak away always.

Concerning the Satellites they proof nothing. The just hoover the earth.

Concerning the Conspiracy, they are not thousands working in the NASA and so on, or, if you like, most of the people they do not know the truth by the principle 'don't need to know'.

Conspiracy is a very serious thing which litterally trades souls to Satan.
That easy.
If they, as they do, put into your mind a huge lie and you are ready to believe it, as you do -Goebles: the bigest the lie the easerst to be believed- then you are ready to follow them wherever they tell you to go.

Be you who analyse every one of your points and realise that you say nothing, even if it is very hard to take.

Satellites, NASA, pilots...

They comply to what they are told... or they don't get the job.

Remmember that Satan is the Master of this world.
This world is ruled by him.
Remmember that he told Jesus that he would give him all the kingdoms of this earth if he would bow and adore him.
Jesus said no, but otheres said yes so they are the owners, literally, of that world and will be so till the end.
Jesus shall rescue from Satan's pawns all who accept him as Savior.
The others shall be lost to Satan.

?

teh-owner

« Reply #66 on: October 27, 2005, 08:36:20 AM »
Please don't talk to me unless you have a higher post count. Until then STFU

also, if your post count is really that high then you must hav a lot of free time. like granpappy always said "idle hands spend time at the genitals".

but please dont degrade your intelligence by saying youre right because of your post count

« Reply #67 on: January 24, 2006, 04:42:51 PM »
Quote from: "Monsuco"
Quote from: "Rich"
There may be an awful lot of people who make, use, profit from satellites, but only a very select minority are involved in "putting them up there". Carefully chosen men, if you get my drift.
HMM, well they are private industry right? The government doest control them do they?

Yes, they are private companies, but some are contracted to do jobs for the government.  So, the government could select the company [in reality, the lowest bidder], but not the employees.

Read the first post! Can no one explain them all???

?

HambonePeterson

« Reply #68 on: January 24, 2006, 06:28:42 PM »
If the earth is flat wouldn't it cast a thick, line-like shadow upon the moon? :s

?

Erasmus

• The Elder Ones
« Reply #69 on: January 24, 2006, 07:14:37 PM »
Quote from: "HambonePeterson"
If the earth is flat wouldn't it cast a thick, line-like shadow upon the moon? :s

Lamps!  On the moon!

-Erasmus
Why did the chicken cross the Möbius strip?