Evidence of conspiracy

• 52 Replies
?

EduardoVS-BR

• Flat Earth Editor
  • I respect both theories.
Evidence of conspiracy
« on: February 25, 2012, 03:26:59 PM »
I ask all FE'ers to list the evidences pointing to the existence of a Space-related conspiracy. I'm not asking for evidence of a Flat Earth, but the conspiracy itself.

"People are like books: they need to be read. Don't stop reading on the cover, for there is a lot of wealth hidden beyond non-attractive covers." - Fábio de Melo

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 12:51:42 PM by Tom Bishop »

?

OrbisNonSufficit

• I love Gasoline.

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
Re: Evidence of conspiracy
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2012, 04:34:20 PM »
China's space program is undeniably fake. Check out these three links:

1.) " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">China's space program was fake (Part 1)

2.) " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">China's space program was fake (Part 2)

3.) Analysis article from Epich Times

China faking a space mission =/= evidence of a conspiracy.

The second link criticizes other Chinese space missions.

And yes, a fake space mission absolutely is evidence of a conspiracy.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 12:51:52 PM by Tom Bishop »

?

EduardoVS-BR

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2012, 04:37:04 PM »

1.) " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">China's space walk was fake (Part 1)

2.) " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">China's space walk was fake (Part 2)

I had seen this in the Wiki, before I start using the forum in Ferbruary 3 or 4, if I remember correctly. I really liked the music "Conquest of Paradise - Vangelis", And I think that could be adopted as the anthem of the Flat Earth Society.
The Wiki also shows faked missions of other countries. But I would like to see other types of evidence.

"People are like books: they need to be read. Don't stop reading on the cover, for there is a lot of wealth hidden beyond non-attractive covers." - Fábio de Melo

?

OrbisNonSufficit

• I love Gasoline.
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2012, 04:43:13 PM »

1.) " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">China's space program was fake (Part 1)

2.) " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">China's space program was fake (Part 2)

How is it evidence of a conspiracy? 

Assuming that these are actually faked missions (which I am not thoroughly convinced, I will admit that the videos are convincing, but I am not an expert on what the earth should look like from space, the cameras they are using, or on photography in general), the only thing that it would prove is that china can and has faked missions.  its not evidence of any sort of conspiracy between NASA and Russia during the cold war.

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2012, 04:51:03 PM »
True Zetetics dont need a massive conspiracy to believe in a disc earth.
All pictures and videos from earth show a giant disc.

?

EduardoVS-BR

• Flat Earth Editor

« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2012, 06:38:20 PM »

1.) " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">China's space walk was fake (Part 1)

2.) " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">China's space walk was fake (Part 2)

3.) Analysis article from Epoch Times
Sorry, but Epoch Times is less worthy of consideration that Mad Magazine. Do try to raise your standards.

Sorry, but the youtube videos fail quickly too. Did you even try to verify any of the claims? How someone can claim that the small moving objects were being accelerated by buoyancy is beyond ridiculous.
Keep it serious, Thork. You can troll, but don't be so open. We have standards

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2012, 10:54:52 AM »

Assuming that these are actually faked missions (which I am not thoroughly convinced, I will admit that the videos are convincing, but I am not an expert on what the earth should look like from space, the cameras they are using, or on photography in general), the only thing that it would prove is that china can and has faked missions.  its not evidence of any sort of conspiracy between NASA and Russia during the cold war.

I didn't present it as evidence of a conspiracy between NASA and Russa during the cold war. That wasn't asked for. In the OP the poster asks for "evidences pointing to the existence of a Space-related conspiracy".

There it is. An undeniable Chinese space hoax. Game, set, and match.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 12:52:08 PM by Tom Bishop »

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2012, 11:01:39 AM »
In the OP the poster asks for "evidences pointing to the existence of a Space-related conspiracy".

Are you saying that China's space agency is a member of the conspiracy, or has China formed its own independent conspiracy?  It seems that if China was indeed a member of the conspiracy, then they wouldn't have made such obvious mistakes.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2012, 11:22:50 AM »
In the OP the poster asks for "evidences pointing to the existence of a Space-related conspiracy".

Are you saying that China's space agency is a member of the conspiracy, or has China formed its own independent conspiracy?  It seems that if China was indeed a member of the conspiracy, then they wouldn't have made such obvious mistakes.

It also "seems" that a country with a $6 Trillion GDP wouldn't leave around websites and documents showing that their Olympic gymnasts were underaged. Yet there they are.

?

OrbisNonSufficit

• I love Gasoline.
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2012, 12:16:49 PM »

I didn't present it as evidence of a conspiracy between NASA and Russa during the cold war. That wasn't asked for. In the OP the poster asks for "evidences pointing to the existence of a Space-related conspiracy".

There it is. An undeniable Chinese space hoax. Game, set, and match.

Okay, its evidence of corruption/conspiracy in the Chinese government if its true, again i am denying that it is true, i am not convinced, so your whole "undeniable" spiel is really not correct.  In fact its heavily debated on the videos you posted.

But even if its true it says nothing about the US or Russian space programs, which have been much more extensive and successful.  Multiple lunar landings on both sides, manned and unmanned, numerous satellites, and now missions beyond our own planet and moon, such as voyager 1 and 2.  This coupled with how little good evidence there is against it makes the Chinese space program, a government known for censorship and a desire to build the best and the greatest and brag about it makes their space program more or less irrelevant in my eyes. 

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2012, 12:35:08 PM »
Quote from: OrbisNonSufficit
But even if its true it says nothing about the US or Russian space programs

But no one asked about the US or Russian space programs. The original poster asks for "evidences pointing to the existence of a Space-related conspiracy".

This is evidence pointing to the existence of a space-related conspiracy. Thread over. Catch you on the next one.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 12:50:22 PM by Tom Bishop »

?

OrbisNonSufficit

• I love Gasoline.
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2012, 12:39:10 PM »
Quote from: OrbisNonSufficit
But even if its true it says nothing about the US or Russian space programs

But no one asked about the US or Russian space programs. The original poster asks for "evidences pointing to the existence of a Space-related conspiracy".

This is evidence pointing to the existence of a space-related conspiracy. Thread over.

TROLOLOL

Seems like you need a win real bad, how long has it been since your last?

Okay, I contend that it is not evidence of a conspiracy, it is evidence of conspiracy theorists finding what they think are flaws but really are just things they do not know how to explain, and no one else cares enough to correct them.

As for the dialog being released early, i contend that this could be due to something other than an entire mission faking, such as backup dialog to be used in case of some sort of mission failure.  China, rather than looking incompetent, prepared a accidentally leaked a fake dialog they had in case something went wrong and they wanted to cover it up.  Hey this making stuff up with no evidence is easy, i should be more like you Tom!

TROLOLOL

And for future reference, when someone says "the conspiracy" its unlikely that they are referencing the Chinese.  But you are correct that the "could" be referencing them.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 05:52:40 PM by OrbisNonSufficit »

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2012, 04:29:07 PM »

It also "seems" that a country with a $6 Trillion GDP wouldn't leave around websites and documents showing that their Olympic gymnasts were underaged. Yet there they are.

What does China's GDP have to do with anything?  ???

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2012, 06:11:50 AM »

You were arguing that China's space hoax shouldn't be so shoddy by virtue of their resources.

Quote from: markjo
It seems that if China was indeed a member of the conspiracy, then they wouldn't have made such obvious mistakes.

« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2012, 06:41:27 AM »
Why do the faqqers need a conpsiracy to defend thier non-Zetetic made up falsehoods?
Wouldnt the Zetetic approach be the earth is a disc (probably endless), NASA is real (just incorrect..while some may see spheres from space pictures, many also see the "lit" portion of the disc),
the sun and moon are spheres, ect...seems easy

?

squevil

• Official Member
  • Im Telling On You
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2012, 08:00:16 AM »
Why do the faqqers need a conpsiracy to defend thier non-Zetetic made up falsehoods?
Wouldnt the Zetetic approach be the earth is a disc (probably endless), NASA is real (just incorrect..while some may see spheres from space pictures, many also see the "lit" portion of the disc),
the sun and moon are spheres, ect...seems easy

your an idiot, someone needs to say it

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2012, 12:48:43 PM »

You were arguing that China's space hoax shouldn't be so shoddy by virtue of their resources.

It seems that if China was indeed a member of the conspiracy, then they wouldn't have made such obvious mistakes.

No Tom, I'm arguing that China's space hoax shouldn't be so shoddy by virtue of their membership in the conspiracy. 

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2012, 12:53:04 PM »

No Tom, I'm arguing that China's space hoax shouldn't be so shoddy by virtue of their membership in the conspiracy.

You are saying that China's space hoax shouldn't be so shoddy because they have the resources of the conspiracy at their disposal.

My analogy is apt. Cease derailment.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2012, 01:06:09 PM »

You are saying that China's space hoax shouldn't be so shoddy because they have the resources of the conspiracy at their disposal.

But you didn't answer my question of whether China's space hoax is a part of the NASA/RSA/ESA conspiracy or if it's an independent conspiracy.

?

OrbisNonSufficit

• I love Gasoline.
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2012, 01:32:48 PM »

It has not as much to do with money as it does with just going, hey NASA guys, how do you make it look real?

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #23 on: February 29, 2012, 01:03:23 PM »
China and NASA may not be on friendly terms. China has requested to participate on the ISS on three separate occasions and has been turned down each time.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #24 on: February 29, 2012, 02:49:39 PM »
China and NASA may not be on friendly terms. China has requested to participate on the ISS on three separate occasions and has been turned down each time.

Then you agree that China's space agency is not connected with NASA and therefore any evidence of China faking space missions is not necessarily evidence of NASA faking space missions?

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #25 on: February 29, 2012, 03:13:25 PM »
This is what the OP asked for:

I ask all FE'ers to list the evidences pointing to the existence of a Space-related conspiracy.

Evidence for a space-related conspiracy was provided. China's connection to NASA is irrelevant. The challenge has been addressed and this thread is done.

« Reply #26 on: February 29, 2012, 03:20:55 PM »
This is what the OP asked for:

I ask all FE'ers to list the evidences pointing to the existence of a Space-related conspiracy.

Evidence for a space-related conspiracy was provided. China's connection to NASA is irrelevant. The challenge has been addressed and this thread is done.
False. Your evidence of Chinese conspiracy is bad, as we've repeatedly shown. For example, Epoch Times is just another snake oil seller. Reference: http://www.theepochtimes.com/n2/health/homeopathic-first-aid-gelsemium-61705.html.
Keep it serious, Thork. You can troll, but don't be so open. We have standards

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #27 on: February 29, 2012, 03:58:04 PM »
China's connection to NASA is irrelevant.

China's connection to NASA is very relevant to your position that no space agency can be trusted because they are all cooperating in a world wide conspiracy.  If there is no connection between China's space agency and NASA, then discrediting China's space program does not necessarily discredit NASA and its partner agencies.

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #28 on: February 29, 2012, 04:04:44 PM »
False. Your evidence of Chinese conspiracy is bad, as we've repeatedly shown. For example, Epoch Times is just another snake oil seller. Reference: http://www.theepochtimes.com/n2/health/homeopathic-first-aid-gelsemium-61705.html.

You seem to forget that the Epoch times article cited NASA for its sources. Are you saying that NASA is selling Epoch Times snake oil?

China's connection to NASA is very relevant to your position that no space agency can be trusted because they are all cooperating in a world wide conspiracy.  If there is no connection between China's space agency and NASA, then discrediting China's space program does not necessarily discredit NASA and its partner agencies.

Those weren't the OP's concerns. I've addressed the OP's concerns and this thread is over.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 04:11:27 PM by Tom Bishop »

Lord Wilmore

• Vice President
  • Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #29 on: February 29, 2012, 04:08:15 PM »
China's connection to NASA is irrelevant.

But markjo, that is not what the OP asked for. Evidence of a conspiracy has been presented; you're simply trying to shift the goal posts (and incidentally they're not even your goalposts).

Moreover, such evidence strongly suggests that a wider conspiracy is at least possible. You seem to think the mistakes "obvious", but this presumably means you think they should have been able to avoid them. In doing so, you are implicitly acknowledging that a more air-tight fraud would and should be possible, i.e. one such as that suggested by Tom elsewhere.
"I want truth for truth's sake, not for the applaud or approval of men. I would not reject truth because it is unpopular, nor accept error because it is popular. I should rather be right and stand alone than run with the multitude and be wrong." - C.S. DeFord