Speculating Behind Antarctica

• 5 Replies
?

Vongeo

• Official Member
  • I don't get it either.
Speculating Behind Antarctica
« on: February 25, 2012, 11:27:05 AM »
Though I know with out limited resources and reach we are unable to know what is beyond the ice wall, I would like for the sake of speculation itself to see what others think is beyond the wall.

Please use this thread to give what you think is beyond the ice wall. I know this thread is most likely to be without conclusion, but I think it will be a fun Dialogue.
Vongeo is a wanker, he wears a wanker hat; he always smells like urine and he thinks the Earth is flat.

No longer is this sentence is cut in half. Jekra!

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
Re: Speculating Behind Antarctica
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2012, 01:58:03 PM »
Beyond the icy bounds of the Southern Circle, lies a vast circular ocean, and beyond that the forbidden continent, Antichtone; any ship or plane will reach the Aether Screen and go around this landmass by accident.  Admiral R. Byrd discovered that Antichtone/Atlantis had lakes, forests, mammoths and hills covered with vegetation, far inland - exactly what was seen by the Nazis during their 1938-1939 expedition.

There are vast tunnels under the Earth; some of these lead beyond the Ice Wall. Alexander the Great and his armies made use of these tunnels; so did the Nazis in many of their campaigns. This is the only way to reach Antichtone, and it is why many mammoth fossils are found in vast caverns under ground, whereas modern elephant remains tend to scatter themselves over the open plains of Africa.

I must thanks my esteemed colleague, November 17, for enlightening me as to the tunnel complexes used by Alexander; I have synthesised this research with the findings of the venerable Levee, in providing my synoptical answer to your questions.

I am able to peer above the lofty peaks of the Ice Wall, because I am standing on the shoulders of giants.

"For your own sake, as well as for that of our beloved country, be bold and firm against error and evil of every kind." - David Wardlaw Scott, Terra Firma 1901

?

Vongeo

• Official Member
  • I don't get it either.
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2012, 08:05:21 PM »
Why does this Vast Ocean not share the frozen characteristics of Antarctica? What heats it?

Vongeo is a wanker, he wears a wanker hat; he always smells like urine and he thinks the Earth is flat.

Lord Wilmore

• Vice President
  • Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2012, 07:22:50 AM »
Perhaps a second Sun, or some kind of aetheric anomaly.
"I want truth for truth's sake, not for the applaud or approval of men. I would not reject truth because it is unpopular, nor accept error because it is popular. I should rather be right and stand alone than run with the multitude and be wrong." - C.S. DeFord

?

Vongeo

• Official Member
  • I don't get it either.
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2012, 08:56:53 AM »
I feel it could be possible, if this ocean is as vast as I think James is saying it is, something makes Antarctica uncommonly cold rather than something making the rest of the world hot.

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2012, 02:13:21 PM »
I suspect there may be many Suns, with many strange trajectories beyond the bounds of our current understanding.
"For your own sake, as well as for that of our beloved country, be bold and firm against error and evil of every kind." - David Wardlaw Scott, Terra Firma 1901