Harnessing the UA

• 3 Replies
?

Vongeo

• Official Member
  • I don't get it either.
Harnessing the UA
« on: February 13, 2012, 02:10:28 PM »
Hi, I pitched this idea to the General board, but as it was subject to the non-believers it was promptly unrecognized.

Granted this theory accepts Either a Disk earth or infinite plane with some sort of hole to the Other-side
I believe that perhaps one of the reasons that the conspiracy is, is that they are using the UA or preventing the UA from being used as a source of alternative energy. The UA being a constant force towards the bottom of the OS(other side) could probably be harnessed with just a turbine creating an infinite amount of power back here topside.

This would be a good motive as to keep the public out of knowing the truth. Under the table energy deals is a great way to make money. It also could be theorized that reaching the other side and having such a turbine could ultimately create a shift in the earths trajectory having world ending detrimental effects. This would make NASA's mission not a gain of profits, but rather a noble (but also a bit overly prideful) endeavor as to keep this a secret so no corporation goes to OS to get UA power and causes some catastrophe.

Anyone have thoughts on this. I'd like to bat this Idea around a bit with you guys.
Vongeo is a wanker, he wears a wanker hat; he always smells like urine and he thinks the Earth is flat.

No longer is this sentence is cut in half. Jekra!

?

Vongeo

• Official Member
  • I don't get it either.
Re: Harnessing the UA
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2012, 10:03:57 AM »
Anyone?
Vongeo is a wanker, he wears a wanker hat; he always smells like urine and he thinks the Earth is flat.

Lord Wilmore

• Vice President
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2012, 09:47:20 PM »
Personally I cannot really comment, as I have come to view John Davis' ideas as being the best model for FET.
"I want truth for truth's sake, not for the applaud or approval of men. I would not reject truth because it is unpopular, nor accept error because it is popular. I should rather be right and stand alone than run with the multitude and be wrong." - C.S. DeFord

?

Vongeo

• Official Member
  • I don't get it either.
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2012, 09:52:40 PM »
I guess there aren't a lot of a Vocal supporters of the UA