• 4 Replies
?

Vongeo

• Official Member
  • I don't get it either.
I've been Welcomed back!
« on: February 11, 2012, 09:50:55 AM »
Thank you for having me back.

In this thread I am to explain my FES Believes.

I have altered my FET Believes since my last time here. I'd like to not commit to one FET or another as that is limiting to progress as a whole, for its superior to theorize on all as a whole(though one might argure "Concentrate your energies, your thoughts and your capital. The wise man puts all his eggs in one basket and watches the basket.") This being said I am not without my preferences. I like to entertain the infinite plane over the finite disk as I enjoy the mystery of what lies beyond the wall. I am in support of the UA over gravity because it makes more physical sense to me over gravity as it doesn't create its own new laws. As for NASA I'd like to believe if they are hiding things they do have another misguided motive other than money. This motive would be able to construed as more moral.

I'd like to take any questions about my views on things and any welcoming words.
Vongeo is a wanker, he wears a wanker hat; he always smells like urine and he thinks the Earth is flat.

No longer is this sentence is cut in half. Jekra!

Lord Wilmore

• Vice President
  • Flat Earth Believer
Re: I've been Welcomed back!
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2012, 02:11:07 PM »
Welcome, Brother Vongeo!

I do have one question: what are your views regarding Antarctica, i.e. is it the 'ice wall' or a distinct continent of known extent?
"I want truth for truth's sake, not for the applaud or approval of men. I would not reject truth because it is unpopular, nor accept error because it is popular. I should rather be right and stand alone than run with the multitude and be wrong." - C.S. DeFord

?

Vongeo

• Official Member
  • I don't get it either.
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2012, 02:29:35 PM »
Welcome, Brother Vongeo!

I do have one question: what are your views regarding Antarctica, i.e. is it the 'ice wall' or a distinct continent of known extent?
Ice wall.
Vongeo is a wanker, he wears a wanker hat; he always smells like urine and he thinks the Earth is flat.

Lord Wilmore

• Vice President
  • Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2012, 04:28:48 PM »
I'm afraid we must diasgree on that point, Brother.
"I want truth for truth's sake, not for the applaud or approval of men. I would not reject truth because it is unpopular, nor accept error because it is popular. I should rather be right and stand alone than run with the multitude and be wrong." - C.S. DeFord

?

Vongeo

• Official Member
  • I don't get it either.
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2012, 07:47:42 PM »
I'm afraid we must diasgree on that point.
Well I think that the ice wall is a part of Antarctica. The most northern part is an ice wall, but past it there is a continent I think I had not fully considered the definition of each before answering.