Anonymous are gay

• 31 Replies
?

Thork

Anonymous are gay
« on: February 05, 2012, 10:15:24 AM »

Oooh, they are going to bring down a web site. *Tremble*

Also, who elected them? What a bunch of douches.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 10:45:02 AM by Thork »

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
Re: Anonymous are gay
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2012, 10:55:16 AM »
Oooooh, I'm gonna tell them you said that.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

?

Thork

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2012, 11:00:20 AM »
You know who else cover their faces and make internet threat videos to First World governments?

Also I have a windows disk and I'm not afraid to use it.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2012, 11:02:15 AM »
They're all RE conspirators.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

?

Thork

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2012, 11:03:34 AM »
Indeed, but do you see me making youtube videos telling people I'm gonna make their computers poorly if they don't start printing some proper maps?

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2012, 11:05:35 AM »
Maybe you should. It's time we went on the offensive!

Rushy

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2012, 11:12:11 AM »
Script kiddies! HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Behold our ability to become a slight nuisance to you!

?

Thork

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2012, 11:24:55 AM »
Ok.

Greetings Round Earthers. We are The Flat Earth Society. We have watched in horror as you have educated your children that the earth is round. We have endured your propagation of NASA's evil and have seen you lie to the people of the world. We are here to defend the people's right to the truth. We will launch a strategic attack on Disney.com and associate sites until a new geography book with proper maps is made available to buy at a reasonable price on Amazon. We are legion. We are The Flat Earth Society!
« Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 11:27:00 AM by Thork »

Lorddave

« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2012, 03:10:25 PM »
Hold on, let me grab my phone just in case my banking site goes down.
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

rooster

« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2012, 03:36:15 PM »
Ok.

Greetings Round Earthers. We are The Flat Earth Society. We have watched in horror as you have educated your children that the earth is round. We have endured your propagation of NASA's evil and have seen you lie to the people of the world. We are here to defend the people's right to the truth. We will launch a strategic attack on Disney.com and associate sites until a new geography book with proper maps is made available to buy at a reasonable price on Amazon. We are legion. We are The Flat Earth Society!
Nooo, not Disney.com! I need my Pook-a-Looz!

Tausami

• Head Editor
  • Flat Earth Editor
  • Venerated Official of the High Zetetic Council
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2012, 05:23:42 PM »
Why Disney? We should be taking down KFC.

« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2012, 09:02:54 PM »
I actually like Anonymous. With all the other stuff the Government should be focusing on, their issues with the internet are unfounded. If this is the only way that the people can fight back, then power to them.
I hate myself for coming here

Ocius

• Official Member
  • Space President
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2012, 02:47:10 AM »
Anonymous just represents free speech. That's why I'm in favor of it.

« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2012, 04:24:04 AM »
Hacking a web site isn't free speech it's vandalism.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2012, 07:03:24 AM »
I actually like Anonymous. With all the other stuff the Government should be focusing on, their issues with the internet are unfounded. If this is the only way that the people can fight back, then power to them.

KINGMAN!!!

I like Anonymous because of they are ballsy and sometimes the stuff they do is hilarious, and when they're on message sometimes what they say is what needs to be said. On the other hand, the longer they're around, the more they're being taken over by retards. Nothing good lasts on the internet.

?

Verrine

• Friend of Dr Crustinator
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2012, 07:57:19 AM »
Why Disney? We should be taking down KFC.

Excellent point, Brother.

Vindictus

• insightful personal text
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2012, 12:16:56 PM »
Hacking a web site isn't free speech it's vandalism.

Good thing they don't hack websites then.

« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2012, 12:49:57 PM »
so the web sites they clam to have taken off line isn't hacking?

?

Hazbollah

• Flat Earth Editor
  • Earth Shape Apathetic.
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2012, 12:55:22 PM »
Yeah. DDoS attacks do not constitute hacking.
Always check your tackle- Caerphilly school of Health. If I see an innuendo in my post, I'll be sure to whip it out.

« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2012, 01:19:19 PM »
Ahh my mistake then. I think my pont still stands though regardless of how they take the site off line.

?

Thork

« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2012, 01:22:25 PM »
You need to hack something to conduct DDoS. Be it the host site that infects someone's PC, someone's PC itself, the social network or the app. At some point you need to gain illegal access to other people's PCs and that is hacking.

Rushy

« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2012, 01:22:57 PM »
Basically what Anonymous does to a site equivalates to blocking the entrance to a store. The store itself isn't harmed, its just that no one can get in.

You need to hack something to conduct DDoS. Be it the host site that infects someone's PC, someone's PC itself, the social network or the app. At some point you need to gain illegal access to other people's PCs and that is hacking.

Bots is not hacking, its just being a script kiddie.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 01:24:33 PM by Irushwithscvs »

?

Thork

« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2012, 01:23:23 PM »
People's PCs are harmed. They have a virus on them.

Using my PC to conduct an illegal activity is harming me by making me an accessory.

General Douchebag

• Flat Earth Editor
  • King of charred bones and cooked meat
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2012, 01:42:14 PM »
People's PCs are harmed. They have a virus on them.

Using my PC to conduct an illegal activity is harming me by making me an accessory.

Uh, nope. Botnets are for people with no friends, Anonymous uses the LOIC.
No but I'm guess your what? 90? Cause you just so darn mature </sarcasm>

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
  • Former President of Iraq
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2012, 02:07:48 PM »
Botnets are for people with no friends

As opposed to Anonymous.

Also, I really hate the way they constantly crib from V for Vendetta.  I liked the movie, but they're cheapening and trivializing its legacy by just whipping out the references to it every single time they have a problem with something or someone.  And their use of the Guy Fawkes mask shows that they don't understand the theme of symbolism that was stressed so strongly in the film.

General Douchebag

• Flat Earth Editor
  • King of charred bones and cooked meat
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2012, 02:13:27 PM »
Botnets are for people with no friends

As opposed to Anonymous.

I was counting other members of Anonymous. They sort of count, right?

Also, I really hate the way they constantly crib from V for Vendetta.  I liked the movie, but they're cheapening and trivializing its legacy by just whipping out the references to it every single time they have a problem with something or someone.  And their use of the Guy Fawkes mask shows that they don't understand the theme of symbolism that was stressed so strongly in the film.

Alan Moore's use of the Guy Fawkes mask shows he doesn't understand Guy Fawkes' original intent, and now he's deified a religious zealot who wanted to turn Britain into a theocracy. Also, symbolism isn't a theme but a means of expressing which. Just sayin'.
No but I'm guess your what? 90? Cause you just so darn mature </sarcasm>

PizzaPlanet

• Now available in stereo
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2012, 02:32:55 PM »
You don't need to do that at all. It just happens to be the easy and convenient way of launching a DDoS.
hacking your precious forum as we speak 8) 8) 8)

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2012, 03:10:54 PM »
I thought they used the Guy Fawkes mask because they were available.

Lord Wilmore

• Vice President
  • Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2012, 06:33:40 PM »
The statement "Anonymous are gay" is pretty meaningless, because aside from its inherent problems, who are Anonymous? I know it's a tired point, but there is no "Anonymous" group. It's more a style than an organisation, and just as some people who wear Addidas will do good things and some will do bad things, so some running under the banner of "Anonymous" will do things I support and others things I am against.

I definitely have a certain liking for hacktivist anarchy, even when it's really stupid, because I think a little dose of unaccountable/irrepressible feedback is a good thing. Then again, I don't have anything at stake really, as they're either going to successfully defend my freedom to do X, or simply fail to change the status quo. There's an outside chance they might provoke a nasty reaction from governments, but realistically companies like Google, Facebook and others would be likely to suffer as a result, and they can probably exert enough pressure to ensure that doesn't happen, especially over the long term.

Long story short, Big Mike > Big Brother.
"I want truth for truth's sake, not for the applaud or approval of men. I would not reject truth because it is unpopular, nor accept error because it is popular. I should rather be right and stand alone than run with the multitude and be wrong." - C.S. DeFord

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
  • Former President of Iraq
« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2012, 06:22:59 PM »
http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/anonymous-listens-fbi-scotland-yard-hacking-call/story?id=15506367

http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/Hackers-publish-names-address-of-hundreds-of-Texas-police-officers-138620174.html

I don't get it.  No, seriously.  I don't understand what the point of this all is.  They hacked law enforcement agencies, therefore...lol?