Poll

Are Inertial Navigation Systems capable of detecting the difference between a path that curves to left or right and one that does not?

Yes
2 (20%)
No
0 (0%)
I don't know
2 (20%)
I'm Thork and therefore unable to answer this
6 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 9

INS question

• 14 Replies
?

The Knowledge

• FE'ers don't do experiments. It costs too much.
INS question
« on: January 22, 2012, 05:11:13 AM »
For the benefit of certain users who haven't been able to answer this question yet. I thought maybe presenting it as a written post was too complex and fried their tiny minds, so here it is in a simplified poll format.
Watermelon, Rhubarb Rhubarb, no one believes the Earth is Flat, Peas and Carrots,  walla.

?

Thork

Re: INS question
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2012, 05:23:55 AM »
I'm becoming worried about you. Are you ok? You seem ... deranged. :-\

You are displaying classic obsessive compulsive behaviour. You have to learn when to let things go.

Pop the kettle on. Listen to some soothing music. And try to stop the evil spectre of "INS" from swirling round your head like a fat kid looking for cookies in a kitchen bereft of said yummy treats.

Realising the earth is flat often blows the minds of those it dawns upon. Too much, too soon. Softly softly sweet "The Knowledge".
« Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 05:29:59 AM by Thork »

?

The Knowledge

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2012, 06:34:56 AM »
Fantastic. He's not even able to vote in his own category. Look at Thork refusing to answer this, everyone.
Watermelon, Rhubarb Rhubarb, no one believes the Earth is Flat, Peas and Carrots,  walla.

?

The Knowledge

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2012, 06:36:30 AM »

You are displaying classic obsessive compulsive behaviour. You have to learn when to let things go.

Says the guy with 6935 posts in a forum dedicated to pretending people think the earth is flat?

LOL.

?

Thork

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2012, 06:43:30 AM »
Rest now, little buddy. A mod will be along shortly to pop this into RM for you. Deep breaths.

?

The Knowledge

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2012, 06:50:11 AM »
Rest now, little buddy. A mod will be along shortly to pop this into RM for you. Deep breaths.

Oh I see, the officially sanctioned response to an FE related topic in which FE'ers get totally pwned is to move it to RM?
That would certainly be a victory for RE.  8)

Also, from the FAQ:
If you follow your compass due east or due west, ending up at the same point you started from, you have just gone around the world in a circle. Thus, circumnavigation is possible on FE.

If a thread directly addresses an issue in the FAQ, which this does, then there are no grounds to move it from the upper forums.

« Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 06:52:39 AM by The Knowledge »

PizzaPlanet

• Now available in stereo
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2012, 08:41:19 AM »
If a thread directly addresses an issue in the FAQ, which this does, then there are no grounds to move it from the upper forums.
Ultra incorrect.

It is likely going to fall under the troublemaking rule (here, have a read: http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=43826.0), considering you've used terms such as "I thought maybe presenting it as a written post was too complex and fried their tiny minds" as well as a personal attack against Thork. However, I am no mod. I'll ask someone to have a look and settle this for you. :)
hacking your precious forum as we speak 8) 8) 8)

« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2012, 09:32:32 AM »
The results of this poll are going to revolutionize FET as we know it.

?

Around And About

• Circular Logic Falls Flat
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2012, 09:43:23 AM »
I voted 'I don't know' and I am prepared to defend my vote.
I'm not black nor a thug, I'm more like god who will bring 7 plagues of flat earth upon your ass.

?

squevil

• Official Member
  • Im Telling On You
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2012, 10:45:37 AM »
BAN THORK FOR HAVING 4 ACCOUNTS!

Rushy

« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2012, 10:56:55 AM »
If you're going to stick around the forums this long, theknowledge, you should at least attempt to pull your head out of your ass and stop being an angry noob.

?

The Knowledge

« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2012, 10:59:44 AM »
Ultra incorrect.

It is likely going to fall under the troublemaking rule (here, have a read: http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=43826.0), considering you've used terms such as "I thought maybe presenting it as a written post was too complex and fried their tiny minds" as well as a personal attack against Thork. However, I am no mod. I'll ask someone to have a look and settle this for you. :)

It's not troublemaking as I have literally been trying for months to get a single FE'er to respond to this question with a yes or no answer. I cannot be held guilty for attempting to debate an FE issue on a forum which exists to debate FE issues (or so it's claimed). I have raised this question many times and consistently gotten a barrage of irrelevant responses - and since trolling is denied, I can only conclude the irrelevant responses are indeed the evidence of fried tiny minds.
And for every personal attack on Thork from me, I can show you one from him aimed at me. But of course, the impartial rules are applied differently for RE'ers and FE'ers, aren't they?
Anyway, isn't Around and About Thork's alt? So if he doesn't know then why is Thork sounding off on a subject he confesses not to fully understand?  :o

?

The Knowledge

« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2012, 11:00:44 AM »
If you're going to stick around the forums this long, theknowledge, you should at least attempt to pull your head out of your ass and stop being an angry noob.

Answer the question and maybe I will.

?

Around And About

• Circular Logic Falls Flat
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2012, 11:10:46 AM »
Anyway, isn't Around and About Thork's alt? So if he doesn't know then why is Thork sounding off on a subject he confesses not to fully understand?  :o

No, no...I'm Big Mike. Rooster my girlfriend is Thork.
I'm not black nor a thug, I'm more like god who will bring 7 plagues of flat earth upon your ass.

?

The Knowledge

« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2012, 11:28:26 AM »

No, no...I'm Big Mike. Rooster my girlfriend is Thork.

But I thought Thork had an ample bosom? Rooster complains she doesn't.