The model of a new universe

• 60 Replies
Re: The model of a new universe
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2012, 06:37:19 PM »
Lord Dave is a real Lord. He was knighted by Cheesus Crust, a blasphemous queen of the flat earth lol
« Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 06:39:11 PM by New Earth »
JJA voted for Pedro

Lorddave

« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2012, 07:12:13 PM »
1 An open heart and sincerity does not judge as such if an individual reads these words without judgement (i.e. a preconception of "this guy has to have it wrong he believes a flat earth is possible")
That's an open mind.  An open heart accepts a person as they are without judgement, not an idea.  Please use correct terms in the future.

then they will set themself in a receptive position to recive the frequency of holographic intent that accompanies all I do....metaphysical imprints of eveyones actions and levels of truth/untruth are left as a trail wherever thy go.
Holography:
Broken down means whole drawing.
So are you talking about the frequency of an illusion or drawing?  Cause that's what holographic means: An illusion of a drawing.
And it's curious to think that such frequencies can go through the internet.  How powerful you must think you are eh?

2 I've done a trick but most people deny themselves that it occurred.. the mind is very stubourn when exposed to things that it doesn't believe is possible. It simply filters that stuff and fact is every moment I am in the presence of another I am doing this "trick" - involuntarily might I add
I see.  Then without accepting what you say is true, how does one verify that you are performing this "trick"?  What are the characteristics?  What are the visible or measurable reactions to doing this action?

3 you either did not fully read The Ancient Greek Concept of Nous as advocated at the beginning of Imploversial Physics...or you did and were reluctant to admitted that you had in the first place for you would have had no guise as a basis to attempt to belittle the terminology that I use. and don't deny it that was exactly what your intent was...To simply be a Nasty little Brat irrespective of whether it made any sense or not. Which doesn't bother me, because Ultimately you render a service to others at your own expense by proxy of your folly 
Nope, didn't read it but after going through the first few lines I still say you're wrong.

he only way of understanding how this could be is if Nous is formless, non-cyclic i.e. a pseudo-frequency
Formless, non-cyclic is not a frequency or even a pseudo-frequency.  For something to be a pseudo it must look like it but not really be it.  For something to be a pseudo-frequency, it must look like it repeats but doesn't. 

And if you recall, after you (painfully) described it to me, I told you that such a word was worthless and you should have chosen a better one to describe it, like asymptote.  You didn't because you didn't know such a word existed.

I was reluctant to define Imploversial Physics because I sensed insincerity in your manner of posting elsewhere before hand... you are after all lorddave. Plus for those who read the Nous thread first the term and entire concept of imploding space is defined
How do you figure? The word Imploversial doesn't exist in that thread and imploding is mentioned only once.  If you want to define something, you should actually define it, not make vague hints about it and expect everyone to say "Oh, that means imploding controversial physics if you look at the word just right and add some letters ".

(all who I have shared it with who have followed this advised approach have concurred to the metaphysical logistics) so it is obvious enough what the term Imploversial means once the first paragraph of the IP thread is read.
Please show me ONE person(aside from New Earth) who agrees with you and is able to come to that conclusion from the first paragraph of the IP thread and I'll concede my point.

You entirely misunderstand every thing I have written. Vanishing from this plane does not occur when one shifts their perception, for 1 that would violate your free willFree Will isn't violated by a willful shift of location....2 the same continuum of events exist in all three modelsRealities, not models.....so the resonance of where ones conciousness is anchored shifts to the reality codesFrequency, not codes. one perceives whilst the body remains in all three simultaneouslyA physical object existing in three separate realms of reality simultaneously means that each realm is the same as the previous ...holographic principleIncorrect usage of the word.  Holographic principal is when you create an illusion to show a more complete image of something... The celestial realm is an exception when one goes there they're removed from the 3 base physical realmsSo your body should vanish yet it has never occurred. (of the omnified cosmologiesRedundant terms.  ) consciouslymThis term does not exist and placed in the infinite paradise timelineParadise is a term that is individualized and can not be universally defined which is entirely positivePolarity or emotionally?...so time in the 3rd AethericAether is the fictional "stuff" that early scientists and naturalists believed separated the planets and stars from each other.  Density of awarenessawareness is an idea and ideas have no density is non-relative to the Infinite timelineAll timelines are infinite 5th DensityMultiple Densities for one thing is incorrect. awarenessideas don't have densities. one can go there experience a slice of the eternity and come back without any time passingYou are describing Astroprojection (in this plain you read these words). Thus one gets a glimpse at where they will be at the end of their lifeThat would be astro-projection and time travel or if they ascend physically during lifeNo such event has occurred in the history of humanity.... the circumstances for physical ascension are tedious to attain and some will only ascend after a certain amount of individuals in this bassThis is a fish. physical realm either wake up spiritualy to responsible lives or are wiped out. Requiring individuals to either stop existing or follow your beliefs in order to achieve your goal is a form of holy war.

Please See Me!

Lastly at least you were honest here.

Yep. Otherwise the universe wouldn't make any sense and we might as well throw all known physics out the window.  Cause, ya know, I'm afraid everything I know is wrong.
Fortunately, they do agree.

and I guess you didn't realise that by posting this you inevitably inadvertently  confirmed that the inverse of every thing you say is also valid
So by admitting that I'm afraid everything I know is wrong, I admit that the opposite of everything I said is right?

Hold on, let me work that one out....
Normal:
  I'm afraid everything I know is wrong.

Inverse:
  I'm NOT afraid everything I know is wrong.

Hmmm... these appear to be contradictory.  How can both be true?

Lord Dave is a real Lord. He was knighted by Cheesus Crust, a blasphemous queen of the flat earth lol
Hardly.  I am Lord of myself.  I have given myself that title, to apply to my mind and my mind alone.
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

?

Ryan Onessence

• All and neither; make of it what you will
« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2012, 08:02:59 PM »
1 Selective interpretation does not make you look clever.....

2 Ignorance by choosing not to read that which is advocated as a prerequisite to comprehend the holographic approach isn't a good enough excuse to claim I have failed in defining terms and phrases...

3 you stop reading because you were out of your depth hence why you probably would been wiser to avoid the whole lot from that point on rather than anchoring into an awareness of principles your not ready to embrace

4 Consciousness and thoughts do have density ... look into cymatics. It applies on every level of the matter/energy spectrum from the crystalline formation of mineral elements to the holographic synaesthesia phenomenon of visuals and sensations that Extrasensory aware individuals experience.

5 wasting your time to make another's obvious meanings construed to suit your own self appointed idolisation... priceless thanx for the laughs
http://soundcloud.com/orin-zolis/sets/world-music-ethnic-beats/

Knowledge gained via academic means and intelligence are not mutually inclusive. Those who assume authority and superiority over conventionally uneducated persons would be wiser to keep this in mind.

« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2012, 08:13:22 PM »
Ryan is the best thing that ever happened to FE forums. Lord Dave got his ass whooped.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 08:16:31 PM by New Earth »
JJA voted for Pedro

Lorddave

« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2012, 08:41:07 PM »
1 Selective interpretation does not make you look clever.....
I'm simply using the words as you write them.  I can't help it if you use words incorrectly.

2 Ignorance by choosing not to read that which is advocated as a prerequisite to comprehend the holographic approach isn't a good enough excuse to claim I have failed in defining terms and phrases...
I know what a hologram is.  Why are you trying to redefine it?

3 you stop reading because you were out of your depth hence why you probably would been wiser to avoid the whole lot from that point on rather than anchoring into an awareness of principles your not ready to embrace
It's hard to read something that uses words incorrectly.

4 Consciousness and thoughts do have density ... look into cymatics.
Err....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cymatics
Perhaps you should stop using words you don't understand the definition of.

...holographic synaesthesia phenomenon of visuals and sensations that Extrasensory aware individuals experience.
Holographic:
An illusion of a 3 dimensional object.

Synaesthesia:
Synesthesia (also spelled synęsthesia or synaesthesia, plural synesthesiae or synaesthesiae), from the ancient Greek σύν (syn), "together," and αἴσθησις (aisthēsis), "sensation," is a neurologically based condition in which stimulation of one sensory or cognitive pathway leads to automatic, involuntary experiences in a second sensory or cognitive pathway.[1][2][3][4] People who report such experiences are known as synesthetes.
-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synesthesia

So, Holographic Synaesthesia is an illusion that causes you to experience an automatic and involuntary sensory experience.
Or maybe it's the illusion of a second sensory experience.

In any case, it's an illusion. 

5 wasting your time to make another's obvious meanings construed to suit your own self appointed idolisation... priceless thanx for the laughs
I'm still waiting for you to show proof that someone other than you and New Earth understands what you say.

So I did a search to see what you define Holographic as.

Here's something I found which I thought was odd...

This is due to the holographic principle of degradation whereby if a holographic film is cut into many pieces the same image exists on each piece but with lesser informational resolution/potential of angles to be viewed as a 3 dimensional projection. Eventually if the image is split enough times it will become an incoherent fuzz.
What's odd is that you seem to say that a holographic object is an illusion of light.
You also then say that cutting the image into pieces causes the whole image to be retained in each piece.  This is false.  I'm not sure where you got that information, but it's clear you have never cut a holographic film in half.

In fact, you have mentioned holographic exactly 13 times and in all of those times have never defined it directly.  All you say is "The holographic ...." as though you know what a hologram is yet don't care that it pertains only to light.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holography

Please read up on holography before using that word.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

« Reply #35 on: January 15, 2012, 11:35:35 PM »
hi i am new earth and i am internet black thug lol
Cheesus is so wise I sometimes think he's my alt.
CheesusCrust is wise.

« Reply #36 on: January 16, 2012, 12:37:41 AM »
hi i am new earth and i am internet black thug lol

I'm not black nor a thug, I'm more like god who will bring 7 plagues of flat earth upon your ass.
JJA voted for Pedro

Vindictus

• insightful personal text
« Reply #37 on: January 16, 2012, 01:05:32 AM »
4 Consciousness and thoughts do have density ... look into cymatics.

Usually I skip your posts, but I read this and thought I would ask: what the hell are you talking about? Of what relevance is consciousness and thoughts to cymatics?

?

Ryan Onessence

« Reply #38 on: January 16, 2012, 02:16:40 AM »
Plenty of others have confirmed my words if they hadn't I wouldn't post them. 

"Read up on a Hologram".... been there done that

you really need to try being a little less know-it-all like, you "know" things form a very limited and biased perspective....many the presumtion and assumptions are thrown around and it unmasks what you aim to achieve on the covert

If my words do not describe reality as akin to a hologram (which it is ) but for the sake of pointing out your folly to others (not to you) here is a debunking of your logic and futility which actuall yreinforces what I say....

1. Lord Dave says that a hologram is an illusion. correct. I conccur I have said it to.

However I say space is like a hologram. An illuson.

2. Lord dave says that I have failed to define what a hologram is (assuming that I have never read about one) the very same wiki at least when I read it a year ago defined it exactly to the effect if the words I wrote which dave has done us the favor of diggin out to the forefront of this topic...(thank you for attempting a rebuttal)

Now if what i describe as universe is (cosmoses made of micro-cosmoses) as being akin to - not exactly like a hologram - then what I have described is not an illusion, as he so devalues it to being an illusion of mind. It therefore is far more than an illusion of mind, rather instead tis a tangible reality based on principles of metaphysics which function with perception as inculcating an illusion but which themselves as a fabric are very real and permanent. And above all else even if it weren't like a hologram the notion put forth is evidently holistic; unified which is another term derived by the characteristics of a hologram - many others seam to say the same thing here is an example
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090202161614AAPKngc

Now for you question Vindictus:

Ok presuming you actually understand cymatics has hidden shapes produced by loud sound vibrations on a plater, and its know that light and sound are the same thing - all other energy is the same self similar source quality of existence interpreted by our senses as different states

here is an excerpt from some of my most recent writing

Because the higher integers of the unknown energetic/EM spectrum overlap into the highest known mesurable physical integers, they would appear as something other than what beings in the base physical realm relate to as EMFs as they are in the epsilon+ range of light. The analogy which aligns with this way of contending with fractal integers /octaves of reality, is the notion that what humans perceive as light may be perceived as something other than visible light by other living creatures. The vice also applies too e.g. what is perceived by people as the invisible non luminous EMF spectrum may actually be perceived as luminous by termites who use the earths EMF to see underground (this is obviously impossible to be proven by conventional science).

In short energy is fractal which is self similar, therefore point of reference from one species to another yields differing perceived qualities associated with any given band of frequencies. Because all energy is fundamentally derived from the same source, this means all matter and states of energy emanate primarily from the same omnified level of infinite potential. Thereby any band of frequencies relative to one species as a specific phenomena, can therefore be expressed simultaneously as any or potentially all possible states in accordance with the point of reference of any other given species (both in the same reality and those of higher physical and spiritual levels).

So Synaesthesia where individuals can taste a sound/colour , hear/feel a colour , hear a sound and see/feel a shape internally with the same result each time including coloured auras around words (in the same book/ the colours are not fixed to specific words they change according to different sentences and authors). ANd Also feel their pours breath in and out,  all this because their brain is operating at higher levels of awareness which directly percieves the holographic like fractal information of each perceived phenomenon overlapping into the preceding level before/above it. All vibrational phenomena essentially hold the imprint of every possible expression simultaneously

on a side note: funny that scientists actually use less of their brain than artists as brain wave EEG encephalographs show the left brained logic is limited and the right brain is integral of balancing and including the left in higher function...So woh is seeing the reality more truly as it is... the scientist or the visonary

P.S.  dave you asked how one can sense the holographic imprints in words etc on a computer... quite easily since computers are base on quartz silicon chips which are holographic vessels of storing informational on multiple levels can you say Liquid Crystal Display. 

Knowledge gained via academic means and intelligence are not mutually inclusive. Those who assume authority and superiority over conventionally uneducated persons would be wiser to keep this in mind.

Lorddave

« Reply #39 on: January 16, 2012, 05:02:44 AM »
Yet you still haven't shown me any.  How .... interesting.

"Read up on a Hologram".... been there done that

you really need to try being a little less know-it-all like, you "know" things form a very limited and biased perspective....many the presumtion and assumptions are thrown around and it unmasks what you aim to achieve on the covert

If my words do not describe reality as akin to a hologram (which it is ) but for the sake of pointing out your folly to others (not to you) here is a debunking of your logic and futility which actuall yreinforces what I say....

1. Lord Dave says that a hologram is an illusion. correct. I conccur I have said it to.

However I say space is like a hologram. An illuson.

2. Lord dave says that I have failed to define what a hologram is (assuming that I have never read about one) the very same wiki at least when I read it a year ago defined it exactly to the effect if the words I wrote which dave has done us the favor of diggin out to the forefront of this topic...(thank you for attempting a rebuttal)

Now if what i describe as universe is (cosmoses made of micro-cosmoses) as being akin to - not exactly like a hologram - then what I have described is not an illusion, as he so devalues it to being an illusion of mind. It therefore is far more than an illusion of mind, rather instead tis a tangible reality based on principles of metaphysics which function with perception as inculcating an illusion but which themselves as a fabric are very real and permanent. And above all else even if it weren't like a hologram the notion put forth is evidently holistic; unified which is another term derived by the characteristics of a hologram - many others seam to say the same thing here is an example
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090202161614AAPKngc
[/quote]
So a hologram is an illusion but space, which is like a hologram (and referenced by you as holographic instead of pseudo-holographic) is an illusion of mind.  But it's not an illusion of mind, it's tangible and therefore real.  So how is space like a hologram?  Because it's all unified as one interference pattern of matter?

P.S.  dave you asked how one can sense the holographic imprints in words etc on a computer... quite easily since computers are base on quartz silicon chips which are holographic vessels of storing informational on multiple levels can you say Liquid Crystal Display.
What if I use a CRT?

?

Ryan Onessence

« Reply #40 on: January 16, 2012, 01:40:11 PM »

Yet you still haven't shown me any.  How .... interesting.

1. That's not my responsibility
2. I post my threads on FB and other social networks
3. it's none of your buisness

although for one we know that Jraffield attests that he comprehends the bulk of it, stated by the man himself in several posts.

And P.s. Dave before you trudge on over to light workers to dig up my threads and point at the lack of responses...There is a chat room on there where I post them and get replies....Heheheh
« Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 01:48:28 PM by Ryan Onessence »

Lorddave

« Reply #41 on: January 16, 2012, 01:54:20 PM »
although for one we know that Jraffield attests that he comprehends the bulk of it, stated by the man himself in several posts.

You said I understand it "in a nutshell" too. Just because I can replicate what you say doesn't mean it's actually correct.

Oh and since the burden of proof is on you and you've already said that your writings can't be proven, it should be interesting to see what the chat room there has to say about you. Heheheheh....
« Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 01:56:09 PM by Lorddave »

?

Ryan Onessence

« Reply #42 on: January 16, 2012, 01:58:04 PM »

You said I understand it "in a nutshell" too. Just because I can replicate what you say doesn't mean it's actually correct.

Ahhh but your contradicting all your points by saying you understand it when you say its all gibberish, which actually means every thing you say is all gibberish how do I know this... because everyone else with a relaxed approach gets it and go wow thank you for sharing this

Lorddave

« Reply #43 on: January 16, 2012, 02:04:12 PM »

Ahhh but your contradicting all your points by saying you understand it when you say its all gibberish, which actually means every thing you say is all gibberish how do I know this... because everyone else with a relaxed approach gets it and go wow thank you for sharing this
Yes, I have a basic understanding of what you are trying to say. It doesn't make it any less gibberish.

Also, I haven't seen anyone say thank you for sharing except New Earth, but we suspect that's you.

You know, you're easily goaded into a response even after saying you won't respond to me again. I guess whatever perception you gained from almost dying didn't help your need to prove yourself huh?

?

Ryan Onessence

« Reply #44 on: January 16, 2012, 02:07:42 PM »

Yes, I have a basic understanding of what you are trying to say. It doesn't make it any less gibberish.

Also, I haven't seen anyone say thank you for sharing except New Earth, but we suspect that's you.

You know, you're easily goaded into a response even after saying you won't respond to me again. I guess whatever perception you gained from almost dying didn't help your need to prove yourself huh?

Im responding to prove to everyone else that you are the one who needs otehr s to belive you nothing more...The seeds are planted

Lorddave

« Reply #45 on: January 16, 2012, 02:13:07 PM »

Im responding to prove to everyone else that you are the one who needs otehr s to belive you nothing more...The seeds are planted
So far I haven't seen many comments for either of us. It seems that if I was trying to get people to believe me, I'm doing a poor job. And so are you.

Also: what seeds? It seems to me that everyone besides me just skip your posts. Your seeds aren't even out of the bag.

?

Ryan Onessence

« Reply #46 on: January 16, 2012, 03:37:46 PM »

So far I haven't seen many comments for either of us. It seems that if I was trying to get people to believe me, I'm doing a poor job. And so are you.

Also: what seeds? It seems to me that everyone besides me just skip your posts. Your seeds aren't even out of the bag.

hehehe

Lorddave

« Reply #47 on: January 16, 2012, 03:43:14 PM »

hehehe
A Narbonic fan? 

« Reply #48 on: January 16, 2012, 03:45:28 PM »
Here she iiiiis, the most boring thread in the univerrrrrrse.

Lorddave

« Reply #49 on: January 16, 2012, 03:47:20 PM »
How can the truth about the universe from someone who had a Near Death Experience be boring?

« Reply #50 on: January 17, 2012, 03:21:27 AM »
How can the truth about the universe from someone who had a Near Death Experience be boring?

so lame
Cheesus is so wise I sometimes think he's my alt.
CheesusCrust is wise.

Lorddave

« Reply #51 on: January 17, 2012, 03:50:07 AM »

so lame
Sorry sir. I'll do my best to come up with a wittier comeback next time. :(

Rushy

« Reply #52 on: January 17, 2012, 11:39:36 AM »
Quantum physics is so boring. No one understands it and the ones that think they do spend so much time trying to figure out how it really works that they never end up doing the world any good.

Engineer > Physicist

?

Ryan Onessence

« Reply #53 on: January 17, 2012, 02:46:29 PM »
Quantum physics is so boring. No one understands it and the ones that think they do spend so much time trying to figure out how it really works that they never end up doing the world any good.

Engineer > Physicist

Weren't you advocating that NE read up on quantum entanglement ?

to advocate it in one breath and then denounce it the next....why 

I'm just curious as to whether you're going to explain why you  change your mind all of a sudden... if that is what this is about - a shift of opinion from earlier

EnigmaZV

« Reply #54 on: January 17, 2012, 03:25:27 PM »

Engineer > Physicist

I'm just curious as to whether you're going to explain why you  change your mind all of a sudden... if that is what this is about - a shift of opinion from earlier

Quantum entanglement is observable and testable. It has real world applications. We don't know how it works, but we put it to use (engineering). While we're applying the phenomenon to good use, the quantum physicists are trying to explain how it works.
I don't know what you're implying, but you're probably wrong.

Lorddave

« Reply #55 on: January 17, 2012, 03:45:13 PM »
I thought he was being sarcastic.

?

Ryan Onessence

« Reply #56 on: January 17, 2012, 05:15:18 PM »

david, I don't do sarcasm unless it is dealt out to me first...none of my responses were sarcastic before you yourself... initially they were blunt. yes.. very blunt and direct

?

Ryan Onessence

« Reply #57 on: January 17, 2012, 05:24:00 PM »

What if I use a CRT?
[/quote]

P.S. I missed this before...

Crystaline matrix is everywhere from your P.C. to the macro-quantum silicon chips in the infinite magnitudes of cosmoses above which yours is within....its the very essence and cause for the Akashic Records

Rushy

« Reply #58 on: January 17, 2012, 06:40:02 PM »

I usually advocate inferring things from posts but damn that is out of the ball park. Did you read my post or did you just see the term "Quantum Entanglement" and assume you knew what it said? Please point out the sentence where I said anything near what you just stated that I said.

Lorddave

« Reply #59 on: January 17, 2012, 07:05:52 PM »

david, I don't do sarcasm unless it is dealt out to me first...none of my responses were sarcastic before you yourself... initially they were blunt. yes.. very blunt and direct
No, I meant SCV's comment was sarcastic.

What if I use a CRT?

P.S. I missed this before...

Crystaline matrix is everywhere from your P.C. to the macro-quantum silicon chips in the infinite magnitudes of cosmoses above which yours is within....its the very essence and cause for the Akashic Records
Large quantum silicon chips?  Ummm... you do realize that silicon is an atom and that anything in the quantum universe isn't an atom.. right?

Sheesh, you're just making things up as you go eh?  You know, you'd be a fairly decent fantasy writer.