The So-Called "New Year" and its Role in Promoting Counterzetetic Ideology

• 15 Replies

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
No doubt many of you have been enjoying that triumph of globularist cultural penetration, the godless bacchanal festival of the New Year. In this society the frivolities of the Decemberial cessation are carefully presented by the media as an enlightened and secular celebration of the coming of a new annual cycle.

And so, in the spirit of this monstrous deception, I shall share with you my "New Year's Resolution" - namely to completely abandon the very concept of a New Year, and indeed of years generally, and encourage you to do the same - and celebrate instead a festival which is commensurable with the true science. For the twisting falsities of the beloved New Year Festival are at the very heart of the insidious conspiracy against the truth which has plagued us and perpetuated the deception of Man through Time.

Clerical experts amongst the worlds religions have endlessly argued amongst themselves about the invalidity of each other's religious ordinances - adherents to Jewish Orthodoxy shun the conventional holidays of Christendom; the Mahometan and the Hindoo abscond from one another's sacred festivals - and yet they all have been deceived by the most unholy festival of the lot, the "secular" celebration of the turn of a year, which is the greatest of all lies.

May I be the first to remind you that the very notion of a globularist year is the highest order of blasphemy against science.  What revellers at this time do not realise themselves to be celebrating is nothing less than an article of faith - the maniacal doctrine that the Terra Firma has flown full-cycle around a giant round Sun like a hummingbird around a flower.

Heraclitus once said that the Sun was the size of a man's foot. His estimate was closer than the most conservative estimate of 21st century Round Earth scientists, and he, at least, knew that this modest Sun was flitting itself over the solid immovable Earth, that no such "year" as the Globuarist posthulates has ever existed. As the great John J Jasper declared in his famous sermon, "De Sun Do Move". His religion was in this regard truer than that of the most pious Round Earth Believer.

In sooth a "year" is an ideological construct with no basis in reality, more tenous than the wildest conceptions of divinity; the New Year Festival is a high service to the oppressive religion of International Globularism.

Though it surely seemed like it after you had become so drunk, I can assure you that the Earth was not spinning this December the 31st.

« Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 11:22:28 AM by James »
"For your own sake, as well as for that of our beloved country, be bold and firm against error and evil of every kind." - David Wardlaw Scott, Terra Firma 1901

In sooth a "year" is an ideological construct with no basis in reality, more tenous than the wildest conceptions of divinity; the New Year Festival is a high service to the oppressive religion of International Globularism.
What an interesting indictment of the concept of year, one shared with FET! Didn't the Sun move over the Tropic of Capricorn in the FE model recently, like it does once each year? I guess that basis in reality is also part of the oppressive religion of IG. James must consider his views more important than reality. That wouldn't be called delusional, would it?
Keep it serious, Thork. You can troll, but don't be so open. We have standards

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
Do not presume to know where the Sun is going. Mankind will pay for its gross hubris. The concept of a year is not shared with anyone except the most brazen globularist; it is founded on the false belief that the Earth flies around the Sun.
"For your own sake, as well as for that of our beloved country, be bold and firm against error and evil of every kind." - David Wardlaw Scott, Terra Firma 1901

Rushy

James you are an old ideology. The FES no longer shares your hate and paranoid fear-mongering. We want to educate the masses, not spit on them. You do nothing more than shackle the Society's true potential.

Do not presume to know where the Sun is going. Mankind will pay for its gross hubris. The concept of a year is not shared with anyone except the most brazen globularist; it is founded on the false belief that the Earth flies around the Sun.
Please heed your own advice. If you don't know where the Sun is going, don't presume that it's going at all.

No, the concept of "year" was developed before the heliocentric theory. Reference: http://www.calendar-origins.com/egyptian-calendar.html. It was not founded on the belief that the Earth flies around the Sun. Do pay attention to history.

Roundy the Truthinessist

• Flat Earth TheFLAMETHROWER!
  • The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
Another ridiculously silly troll from TFES's resident madman.  Don't worry, James, I am praying that you one day return to your former glory as the pre-eminent scientist of your generation.
Where did you educate the biology, in toulet?

its is good to hear from you Master James, I know your negotiations with Luna have not been going well, can you give us an update? Can a truce happen?

zarg

• Saudi Arabian inventor of Dr. Pepper
And so, in the spirit of this monstrous deception, I shall share with you my "New Year's Resolution" - namely to completely abandon the very concept of a New Year, and indeed of years generally, and encourage you to do the same - and celebrate instead a festival which is commensurable with the true science.

Sounds like a plan.

Please begin by banning the false prophet Tom Bishop once and for all. He was spotted even just yesterday promoting the filthy Globuralist solar-cycle dogma:

Have you provided us any raw observations which account for the sun's activities for 365 days of the year from all points on the earth's surface?
Quote from: Cat Earth Theory
[Lord Wilmore's writings] are written the way a high schooler thinks an educated person should sound like.  The pathetic pseudo-academic writing can't hide the lack of any real substance.

Raymond Of York

• Those conspirasists are making a mockery of us!
Tom Bishop

Do not mention that blasphemous name here brother!

?

The Knowledge

• FE'ers don't do experiments. It costs too much.
Who told James he could start posting again? FES up.
Watermelon, Rhubarb Rhubarb, no one believes the Earth is Flat, Peas and Carrots,  walla.

Roundy the Truthinessist

• Flat Earth TheFLAMETHROWER!
  • The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
Re: The So-Called "New Year" and its Role in Promoting Counterzetetic Ideology
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2012, 03:15:54 PM »
The concept of a year is not shared with anyone except the most brazen globularist; it is founded on the false belief that the Earth flies around the Sun.

Wrong.  (btw)
Where did you educate the biology, in toulet?

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2012, 04:08:38 PM »
What about all the cultures that use a lunar calender?
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2012, 04:11:56 PM »
What about all the cultures that use a lunar calender?
Typically they make adjustments to get the calendar back to the 365.24 day average. For example, see http://antipas.net/7faq.htm.

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2012, 02:06:16 AM »
My Brothers,

Do not listen to the shameful smears of users such as Irushwithscvs and Clocktower, who will do anything to put down a respectable man of science such as myself.  These men are globular fantatics to the core, they do not seek the renunciation of globularist lies and would prefer to celebrate the false Round Earth year.

I urge you to join me in my quest against Globularist festivals.

Regards,
James
Eminent Flat Earth Scientist

« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2012, 03:36:54 AM »
My Brothers,

Do not listen to the shameful smears of users such as Irushwithscvs and Clocktower, who will do anything to put down a respectable man of science such as myself.  These men are globular fantatics to the core, they do not seek the renunciation of globularist lies and would prefer to celebrate the false Round Earth year.

I urge you to join me in my quest against Globularist festivals.

Regards,
James
Eminent Flat Earth Scientist
So no response other than whining. I had so hoped that you'd learn to use the zetetic method properly by now. Oh well.

I urge you to realize that the concept of 'year' replete with special annual days is entirely compatible with FET.

?

Around And About

• Circular Logic Falls Flat
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2012, 05:46:49 AM »
Who told James he could start posting again? FES up.

ehehehe
I'm not black nor a thug, I'm more like god who will bring 7 plagues of flat earth upon your ass.