Testing FE.

• 14 Replies

ﮎingulaЯiτy

• Arbitrator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Resident atheist.
Testing FE.
« on: January 02, 2012, 02:46:18 PM »
Funding has always been an issue, which is why I am making a personal appeal to our members and guests. I propose we build a giant drill and burrow into the Earth's crust. Dr. Robert Stanton explains the science. I however, do not expect the government to lend a hand.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2012, 02:48:34 PM by ﮎingulaЯiτy »
If I was asked to imagine a perfect deity, I would never invent one that suffers from a multiple personality disorder. Christians get points for originality there.

Rushy

Re: Testing FE.
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2012, 02:56:44 PM »
But wouldn't the phase modulator cause a feedback in the G-diffuser?

ﮎingulaЯiτy

• Arbitrator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Resident atheist.
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2012, 03:06:43 PM »
Good catch, but as long as the flux differential is within deterministic limits, it shouldn't matter.
If I was asked to imagine a perfect deity, I would never invent one that suffers from a multiple personality disorder. Christians get points for originality there.

Rushy

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2012, 03:11:54 PM »
Good catch, but as long as the flux differential is within deterministic limits, it shouldn't matter.

The limits themselves are implausible though. The parametric fan requires a constant 1.3V but the parallel induction converters will cause a random 0.5-12.3V flux. None of our current capacitors can compensate for such a large outlier.

?

Mrs. Peach

• Official Member
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2012, 03:59:18 PM »
We can overcome all these drawbacks with duct tape and WD-40.

Lorddave

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2012, 04:46:45 PM »
This is clearly a fake.

That's just a Japanese style Giant Robot Leg (or J-GRL) rotated 90 degrees.  They didn't even take out the Infracells!
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2012, 05:29:05 AM »

>WD-40
> Electronics

Here's an explanation for ya. Lurk moar. Every single point you brought up has been posted, reposted, debated and debunked. There is a search function on this forum, and it is very easy to use.

iWitness

• If the earth is round then what is your problem?
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2012, 08:50:56 PM »
Sounds like a reverse tower of babel and they have already done this:

www.damninteresting.com/the-deepest-hole/
Disclaimer: I am confused. Everything I say is speculative and not admissible in a court of law; however, I am neither insane nor a threat to myself or others. I am simply curious about everything in life and enjoy talking about crazy shit. Oh, & btw I like turtles.

?

Vongeo

• Official Member
  • I don't get it either.
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2012, 08:55:17 PM »
Well I'm glad they have something to cover that side Fumbling.
Vongeo is a wanker, he wears a wanker hat; he always smells like urine and he thinks the Earth is flat.

No longer is this sentence is cut in half. Jekra!

?

Mrs. Peach

• Official Member
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2012, 09:12:35 AM »

>WD-40
> Electronics

Also, a hammer can be used to resolve little difficulties .

Tausami

• Head Editor
  • Flat Earth Editor
  • Venerated Official of the High Zetetic Council
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2012, 01:19:47 PM »

The limits themselves are implausible though. The parametric fan requires a constant 1.3V but the parallel induction converters will cause a random 0.5-12.3V flux. None of our current capacitors can compensate for such a large outlier.

If we introduce retrogressive arc inversion to the k-field wavelength, we'll be able to deal with that.

« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2012, 03:48:37 AM »

If we introduce retrogressive arc inversion to the k-field wavelength, we'll be able to deal with that.
You have not considered the old problem of arc-ing occuring on the flanges.

?

Hazbollah

• Flat Earth Editor
  • Earth Shape Apathetic.
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2012, 04:46:04 AM »

You have not considered the old problem of arc-ing occuring on the flanges.
lol flange.
Also, drilling through the earth may be a bad idea. we don't want the UA getting in.
Always check your tackle- Caerphilly school of Health. If I see an innuendo in my post, I'll be sure to whip it out.

Pongo

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2012, 11:37:32 PM »
I have a much more elegant idea for testing for a flat earth (and without the fuss of aligning your self-sealing stembolts).  It's a concept known as China Syndrome.  Make it so.

narcberry

• Official Flat Earth Society Spokesman/min
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2012, 04:38:48 PM »
Here are some existing proofs of a flat earth:

1. Global warming.
2. Planar extension of Earths surface.
3. Snow densities at differing altitudes.
4. The earth's spin doesn't regulate the atmosphere's velocity.
5. Empirical studies of shoe bottom shapes.

People will simply never believe.