« on: December 28, 2011, 06:46:17 AM »
Or are you people really this stupid?

Re: Is this site a joke?
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2011, 06:49:30 AM »

Read the FAQ.

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2011, 06:55:02 AM »
I read it, apparently you people are this stupid.

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2011, 07:01:17 AM »
The fact that you can't come up with a good argument for RET and you can't refute ours doesn't make us stupid.

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2011, 07:07:43 AM »
Go read any book on astronomy in the world except one written by you tards to get your answer. Oh I forgot the entire world is involved in a conspiracy...for no apparent reason...

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2011, 07:20:56 AM »
Go read any book on astronomy in the world except one written by you tards to get your answer. Oh I forgot the entire world is involved in a conspiracy...for no apparent reason...

It's too bad you forgot that. You could have saved yourself a good bit of typing, not to mention time and frustration.

Tausami

• Head Editor
  • Flat Earth Editor
  • Venerated Official of the High Zetetic Council
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2011, 08:00:27 AM »
Read the Wiki, and also ENaG. And no cursing and personal attacks in the upper fora.

?

The Knowledge

• FE'ers don't do experiments. It costs too much.
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2011, 09:59:13 AM »
This site is a joke.
Watermelon, Rhubarb Rhubarb, no one believes the Earth is Flat, Peas and Carrots,  walla.

?

Mizuki

• Earth is NOT a Globe
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2011, 10:02:48 AM »
This site is a joke.

This site, although full of jokers, is not a joke.  ;)

Mizuki x
"Earth is a maximal sphere in a cyclical space and its surface therefore a total plane, the equator plane of the Cosmos. The (total) plane, as well as the straight line and space as a whole, is flat, without curvature yet closed, running back on itself."

?

The Knowledge

« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2011, 11:23:26 AM »
This site is a joke.

Mizuki x

Untrue. If you're right, prove it.
Watermelon, Rhubarb Rhubarb, no one believes the Earth is Flat, Peas and Carrots,  walla.

« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2011, 11:28:29 AM »
This site is a joke.

Mizuki x

All descriptions of this site (FAQ, main page, ect.) say that it is not a joke. Therefore the burden of proof is on you to prove that it is.

?

Silverdane

• Deutschland Double Heil!! @_@//
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2011, 02:18:02 PM »
You realise I can disprove astronomy to you, with a simple parabole yes?

The same one, which also proves your ignorance.

I thank you.
We shall have a magnificent orgy garden party & you're not invited

?

Silverdane

• Deutschland Double Heil!! @_@//
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2011, 02:21:11 PM »

All descriptions of this site (FAQ, main page, ect.) say that it is not a joke. Therefore the burden of proof is on you to prove that it is.

There you go again. I can also prove you're as stupid as astronomy is, just like the original poster.

Thus causing you to lose credibility in one fell swoop. I hope you don't have hardwood floors, because falling too fast from your throne of straws will definately cause your skull some trauma.

I say skull because your brain will be perfectly fine. Seeing as it is devoid of neurons.
We shall have a magnificent orgy garden party & you're not invited

« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2011, 02:24:53 PM »

It's both.

« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2011, 02:26:03 PM »

There you go again. I can also prove you're as stupid as astronomy is, just like the original poster.

Thus causing you to lose credibility in one fell swoop. I hope you don't have hardwood floors, because falling too fast from your throne of straws will definately cause your skull some trauma.

I say skull because your brain will be perfectly fine. Seeing as it is devoid of neurons.

Well aren't you a cutie :3

?

Raiku

• War Squirrel.
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2011, 03:36:59 PM »

I just came back after a while just now and saw this thread. Yes, they are.  They think the entire laws of physics of the universe are built around the premise of hiding the fact the earth is flat.

It's both.

Yep.

The fact that you can't come up with a good argument for RET and you can't refute ours doesn't make us stupid.

I don't know if you're a troll or not (there's a lot of them here) but... You people in general are the most ignorant idiot fools I've ever met.  We've explained at least 20 or thirty proofs in many different threads (like the gyroscope one) and you just shout "CONSPIRACY IS THE ONLY ANSWER!".  How could NASA make a profit out of pretending the earth is round?

This is my face everytime I browse the Flat Earth Society Forums.

I made that gif myself :D pretty legit.  Also, the flat earthers' face is the guy who's staring at Mr. Laugh.

I guess all humans have mental problems since we believe the Earth exists...

« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2011, 05:28:03 PM »

This is real you unenlightened ape.

?

Mr Pseudonym

• Official Member
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2011, 05:33:52 PM »

This is real you unenlightened ape.
Well that is an enlightening first post.  I hope you did the proper lurk time. 

Also, welcome!
Why do we fall back to earth? Because our weight pushes us down, no laws, no gravity pulling us. It is the law of intelligence.

?

The Knowledge

« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2011, 08:00:35 PM »
This site is a joke.

Mizuki x

Common sense and reason proves me right. The site itself stating it is not a joke is equivalent to a man holding a bloodstained knife standing over the body of another, who he was known to hate intensely,  and the body is covered with stab wounds, and was just heard rowing with the other guy, saying "I didn't kill him. A magic donkey ran in and did it then ran out again." Sure, he might be telling the truth...

Or let's put it another way. NASA's documentation and the written testimony of astronauts says the earth has been witnessed to be round. Therefore the burden of proof is on you to prove that it isn't.
If you are happy to write off the testimony of NASA and its astronauts as lies, then I'm happy to write off the testimony of this website as lies too. You can't have it both ways, you know.  ;)
« Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 08:05:05 PM by The Knowledge »

?

Mr Pseudonym

• Official Member
« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2011, 10:17:20 PM »
Common sense and reason proves me right. The site itself stating it is not a joke is equivalent to a man holding a bloodstained knife standing over the body of another, who he was known to hate intensely,  and the body is covered with stab wounds, and was just heard rowing with the other guy, saying "I didn't kill him. A magic donkey ran in and did it then ran out again." Sure, he might be telling the truth...

Or let's put it another way. NASA's documentation and the written testimony of astronauts says the earth has been witnessed to be round. Therefore the burden of proof is on you to prove that it isn't.
If you are happy to write off the testimony of NASA and its astronauts as lies, then I'm happy to write off the testimony of this website as lies too. You can't have it both ways, you know.  ;)
What is common sense?
Also magic donkey's don't have opposable thumbs so I highly doubt that would've happened.  Perhaps it was a unicorn's stab wounds?
Why do we fall back to earth? Because our weight pushes us down, no laws, no gravity pulling us. It is the law of intelligence.

Rushy

« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2011, 11:21:54 PM »
Knowledge, you're such a buzzkill.