@Daniel

• 199 Replies
?

The Knowledge

• FE'ers don't do experiments. It costs too much.
Re: @Daniel
« Reply #180 on: January 14, 2012, 05:32:15 PM »
Its easy to say I didn't read the post PP, but perhaps you didn't read whats behind the post.  Perhaps I cut through the "Rhubarb" a bit too directly.

also:
Pie.

Don't worry John, it's in my sig, making you look silly from now until the end of time.
Watermelon, Rhubarb Rhubarb, no one believes the Earth is Flat, Peas and Carrots,  walla.

Tausami

• Head Editor
  • Flat Earth Editor
  • Venerated Official of the High Zetetic Council
« Reply #181 on: January 14, 2012, 05:59:52 PM »
Its easy to say I didn't read the post PP, but perhaps you didn't read whats behind the post.  Perhaps I cut through the "Rhubarb" a bit too directly.

also:
Pie.

Don't worry John, it's in my sig, making you look silly from now until the end of time.

Except it doesn't, and thee's exactly zero chance of you staying here for another month, let alone forever.

« Reply #182 on: January 14, 2012, 06:58:59 PM »

also:
Pie.

Except it doesn't, and thee's exactly zero chance of you staying here for another month, let alone forever.
Fortunately, unless he changes his sig. before leaving, it will be here for as long as the board keeps his posts.
Keep it serious, Thork. You can troll, but don't be so open. We have standards

?

The Knowledge

« Reply #183 on: January 15, 2012, 06:59:04 AM »

also:
Pie.

Is that a threat? You should read the board T&C before making statements like that...
And I outlasted John Davis, didn't I?  :P
Watermelon, Rhubarb Rhubarb, no one believes the Earth is Flat, Peas and Carrots,  walla.

Tausami

• Head Editor
  • Flat Earth Editor
  • Venerated Official of the High Zetetic Council
« Reply #184 on: January 15, 2012, 07:11:54 AM »

also:
Pie.

Is that a threat? You should read the board T&C before making statements like that...

No, not a threat. Just a prediction. We constantly have noobs like you, and they all disappear eventually. It's extremely rare that they actually stay, and by 'rare' I mean Markjo and Clocktower

Lorddave

« Reply #185 on: January 15, 2012, 07:58:33 AM »

also:
Pie.

How in the name of all that is holy in the computer do you think you outladsted John Davis?
He was here long before you.  You've got a lot of catching up to do boy.
I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

?

The Knowledge

« Reply #186 on: January 15, 2012, 02:53:26 PM »
Things that happened before I got here are irrelevant. No progress appears to have been made during those years, as far as I can tell.

Vindictus

• insightful personal text
« Reply #187 on: January 15, 2012, 04:32:35 PM »
Things that happened before I got here are irrelevant. No progress appears to have been made during those years, as far as I can tell.

Speaking of progress, are you ever going to make any?

Lorddave

« Reply #188 on: January 15, 2012, 06:26:29 PM »
6 months is not a lot of time for any form of progress.
I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

PizzaPlanet

• Now available in stereo
« Reply #189 on: January 15, 2012, 07:31:19 PM »
as far as I can tell.
The fact that you can't tell very "far" is largely due to you being a noob.
hacking your precious forum as we speak 8) 8) 8)

?

Sean

• Official Member
« Reply #190 on: January 15, 2012, 08:06:32 PM »
it's in my sig

Old. But sig'd for different reason. Also, noob.

Also BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW
Quote from: sokarul
Better bring a better augment, something not so stupid.

?

The Knowledge

« Reply #191 on: January 16, 2012, 01:18:44 PM »
You guys are obsessed with "noobness" as if having 9000 posts is somehow better than having 200. That's really very funny.
ITT: inability to differentiate between quality and quantity or between wisdom and age.

PizzaPlanet

« Reply #192 on: January 16, 2012, 01:20:46 PM »
You guys are obsessed with "noobness" as if having 9000 posts is somehow better than having 200. That's really very funny.
Not at all. Your low amount of posts has nothing to do with you being a noob.

ITT: inability to differentiate between quality and quantity
Ah, quality. Yes. Quality such as:

Not as angry as Thork, not as noob as you. Deal with it. Or do you use the phrase "angry noob" to describe "one who can debate properly"?
You are totally pwned in this thread now, most trolls would have noticed and stopped, but no, you still keep on emitting pellets of crap.
A prime example of angry noobery.

« Reply #193 on: January 16, 2012, 01:31:16 PM »
ITT: inability to differentiate between quality and quantity or between wisdom and age.

Woah there small-count. Anyone who knows anything about anything, knows that post count is extremely important. Especially when divided by time spent online.

?

The Knowledge

« Reply #194 on: January 16, 2012, 01:38:03 PM »

PizzaPlanet

« Reply #195 on: January 16, 2012, 02:07:05 PM »
Please keep in mind that fixing posts without saying "fixed" will anger markjo, since he thinks it's "intellectually dishonest". You don't want to see markjo when he's bitter and agnry.

Also, which part of my post seems to be a rant to you? If you could predict it, then there was no need in asking for it, was there?

?

The Knowledge

« Reply #196 on: January 16, 2012, 02:27:47 PM »
Please keep in mind that fixing posts without saying "fixed" will anger markjo, since he thinks it's "intellectually dishonest". You don't want to see markjo when he's bitter and agnry.

Also, which part of my post seems to be a rant to you? If you could predict it, then there was no need in asking for it, was there?

It's that last sentence just there. I was predicting that a rant was coming, thus proving my powers of prediction and that you're predictable.  ;)

PizzaPlanet

« Reply #197 on: January 16, 2012, 03:51:29 PM »
It's that last sentence just there. I was predicting that a rant was coming
Incorrect.

and that you're predictable.  ;)
You seem to say I'm "predictable" like it was a bad thing. If you say I'm predictable without showing I'm wrong, all it means is that you had already known the right answer before I provided you with it.

Of course, that's what you would claim.

zarg

• Saudi Arabian inventor of Dr. Pepper
« Reply #198 on: January 16, 2012, 07:12:39 PM »
Quote from: Cat Earth Theory
[Lord Wilmore's writings] are written the way a high schooler thinks an educated person should sound like.  The pathetic pseudo-academic writing can't hide the lack of any real substance.

John Davis

• Secretary Of The Society
  • Administrator
  • Most Prolific Scientist, 2019
« Reply #199 on: January 17, 2012, 09:14:02 AM »
exactly zero chance
extremely rare

So... which is it?
Read the posts.  He clearly tells you which applies to which circumstance and set.
Quantum Ab Hoc