FE'ers who claim "I did that" are not trustworthy sources.

• 54 Replies
Re: FE'ers who claim "I did that" are not trustworthy sources.
« Reply #30 on: December 24, 2011, 04:57:19 AM »
From eyewitness reports we know that:
- " The Iele are said to live in the sky, in forests, in caves, on isolated mountain cliffs and in marshes, and reported to have been seen bathing in the springs or at crossroads. "
- " They mostly appear at night by moonlight,  in secluded areas such as glades, the tops of certain trees (maples, walnut trees), ponds, river sides, crossroads or abandoned fireplaces."
- " The place where they had danced would after remain carbonized, with the grass incapable of growing on the trodden ground, and with the leaves of the surrounding trees scorched. Later, when grass would finally grow, it would have a red or dark-green color, the animals would not eat it, but instead mushrooms would thrive on it. "

That was just one example of what can be found at our height level, but have been numerous showings of diferent types of demons in the atmosphere that can fool uninitiated people into beliving they are satellites.
So you know that their are 'demons' based on eyewitness reports since eyewitnesses are always right. My son will probably again this year claim that he heard reindeer on the roof, so I guess Santa Claus is real too. Okay then, I suggest that you join leevee and stay away from serious debate.
Keep it serious, Thork. You can troll, but don't be so open. We have standards

« Reply #31 on: December 24, 2011, 09:43:17 AM »
- " The Iele are said to live in the sky, in forests, in caves, on isolated mountain cliffs and in marshes, and reported to have been seen bathing in the springs or at crossroads. "
- " They mostly appear at night by moonlight,  in secluded areas such as glades, the tops of certain trees (maples, walnut trees), ponds, river sides, crossroads or abandoned fireplaces."
- " The place where they had danced would after remain carbonized, with the grass incapable of growing on the trodden ground, and with the leaves of the surrounding trees scorched. Later, when grass would finally grow, it would have a red or dark-green color, the animals would not eat it, but instead mushrooms would thrive on it. "

That was just one example of what can be found at our height level, but have been numerous showings of diferent types of demons in the atmosphere that can fool uninitiated people into beliving they are satellites.
So you know that their are 'demons' based on eyewitness reports since eyewitnesses are always right. My son will probably again this year claim that he heard reindeer on the roof, so I guess Santa Claus is real too. Okay then, I suggest that you join leevee and stay away from serious debate.
For 3000 years the people who settled in this area have seen these creatures over and over again. It's a fact that they are real, and acording to our Holy Tradition these are considered demons. Now you mr. american, a born atheist and with a very limited perception of the natural world, wants for everybody to belive that their moon people and man made machines floating in space are real.

PS levee just wrote something about the Pompei Vulcano Eruption was in 18 century, one more reason why atheists should not be allowed to be part of FES.

« Reply #32 on: December 24, 2011, 10:23:14 AM »

For 3000 years the people who settled in this area have seen these creatures over and over again. It's a fact that they are real, and acording to our Holy Tradition these are considered demons. Now you mr. american, a born atheist and with a very limited perception of the natural world, wants for everybody to belive that their moon people and man made machines floating in space are real.

PS levee just wrote something about the Pompei Vulcano Eruption was in 18 century, one more reason why atheists should not be allowed to be part of FES.
Who said I am American? Who said that I am an atheist?

Do you understand that arguing from tradition ("Holy" or not) is a fallacy?

Again, based on your reasoning, why isn't Santa Claus real?

« Reply #33 on: December 24, 2011, 10:44:02 AM »
Because Santa Claus is a fictional caracter invented by the CocaCola Company in order to boost up sales during winter time.

Answer with YES or NO.

- Do you belive in God, Father / Son / Holy Gost , creator of the skies and earth, all things seen and unseen....... and so on........   do you belive ?

« Reply #34 on: December 24, 2011, 10:49:05 AM »
Because Santa Claus is a fictional caracter invented by the CocaCola Company in order to boost up sales during winter time.

Answer with YES or NO.

- Do you belive in God, Father / Son / Holy Gost , creator of the skies and earth, all things seen and unseen....... and so on........   do you belive ?
No, Santa Claus's invention pre-dates the Coca Cola Company.

What does my belief have to do with this debate? Please post on topic.

« Reply #35 on: December 24, 2011, 11:02:17 AM »
If you're not in the true faith you might well be an atheist.

Santa claus is red and white, what other things with those colours are on the supermarket's shelfs ?

« Reply #36 on: December 24, 2011, 11:14:32 AM »
If you're not in the true faith you might well be an atheist.

Santa claus is red and white, what other things with those colours are on the supermarket's shelfs ?
Wow, talk about egocentric. Only your 'faith' is worthy. How unworthy of the Christian ethic that is!

Assuming that you allow for the black of his pipe, belt, and boots, here's one:

Again, I entreat you to return to the topic. You might open a thread in the lower fora or at another site to use to evangelize your 'faith'.

« Reply #37 on: December 24, 2011, 11:36:40 AM »
Wow, talk about egocentric. Only your 'faith' is worthy. How unworthy of the Christian ethic that is!

Fantastic how an anti-christian demands and sets standards for christian ethic...  ::)
Next you'll write that is wrong for me to say that you'll be going in hell if you're not a christian   ;D ;D 

Next time when i write "acording to our Holy Bible / Tradition" all should know that is a FACT, 100% TRUE. If you're not with Christ (Father/Son/Holy Gost) then you are an antichrist, not going to give much explanations to those already damned, maybe on deathtotheworld dot com will give you more info, but you wont see them from me.

« Reply #38 on: December 24, 2011, 11:44:02 AM »
Can't tell if troll

?

Mrs. Peach

• Official Member
« Reply #39 on: December 24, 2011, 11:47:07 AM »
troll for sure

zarg

• Saudi Arabian inventor of Dr. Pepper
« Reply #40 on: December 24, 2011, 01:26:00 PM »
When I start my fake telecom company, I'll have to remember to disguise my demons to actually look like satellites before I put them in the sky... and make sure my phones aren't extemly sh*te.
Quote from: Cat Earth Theory
[Lord Wilmore's writings] are written the way a high schooler thinks an educated person should sound like.  The pathetic pseudo-academic writing can't hide the lack of any real substance.

« Reply #41 on: December 24, 2011, 01:28:33 PM »

Luke 4:5  "And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time."
The words "in a moment of time" eliminate the possibility of a spherical earth because one can only see half of a sphere at any one time.
1) The Bible is not the best source of unbiased evidence.
2) Why do you believe that at that moment of time all the kingdoms weren't on the same side of the sphere? Much of the Americas were without civilizations in ancient times.

« Reply #42 on: December 24, 2011, 01:50:02 PM »
Why do you believe that at that moment of time all the kingdoms weren't on the same side of the sphere?
The Olmecs of central america, among others, did have civilizations in pre-Christian times.

Much of the Americas were without civilizations in ancient times.
I doubt the truth of that statement.  In fact, it sounds considerably influenced by colonial revisionist history and racist.
That's fine. Doubt all you want. It's your point and any doubts you have undermine it.

« Reply #43 on: December 24, 2011, 03:16:17 PM »
Writers of Bible in "not knowing about other civilisations or pretty much anything outside of the Middle East" shocker.

« Reply #44 on: December 24, 2011, 03:39:07 PM »
Thank you.  I will continue to doubt that statement.
By the way, it is your own statement.

The Olmecs of Mexico
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olmec

The Pre-Classic Maya
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preclassic_Maya
So, let's see... You doubt, but cannot disprove, my statement. Check.
You argue that there were kingdoms in the Americas at the time of the fable told in Luke, and that the Devil did not have the power to show something over the horizon, but could take a person up a mountain. Further, you have to hope that 'a moment' means 'instantly'. Now when you want to argue that your faith tells you that the Earth isn't round, would you please at least provide better fables? Thanks.

« Reply #45 on: December 24, 2011, 04:07:43 PM »
Much of the Americas were without civilizations in ancient times.
Interestingly, Cosmas makes the same mistake that ClockTower does here.  He assumed that these lands are uninhabited.
Please post your faith-based belief on more germane site.

Do tell us where I made the assumption that the lands that Cosmos talks of were uninhabited. You do understand how to read and comprehend without bias, right?

« Reply #46 on: December 24, 2011, 04:08:10 PM »
I wasn't aware that Cosmas Indicopleustes of Egypt (a sixth century Christian) was a contributing writer of The Bible in the 500s. Fascinating. /smokes pipe

Rushy

« Reply #47 on: December 24, 2011, 05:20:25 PM »
I sense a disturbance in the sanity of this thread. The only poster that could blow a hole in logic that big is...no! Not 17 November!

« Reply #48 on: December 24, 2011, 05:46:56 PM »
Solomon instructs us in Proverbs to depart from the presence of a fool when we perceive not in him the lips of knowledge, and I am accordingly finished with this topic.
Why limit your departure just from this topic? Why not the forum? Why not the board? Why not Earth? I assure you that I'm on Earth after all.

« Reply #49 on: December 25, 2011, 01:24:54 AM »
I wasn't aware that Cosmas Indicopleustes of Egypt (a sixth century Christian) was a contributing writer of The Bible in the 500s. Fascinating. /smokes pipe

You were correct that he was not a contributing writer of any book in the Bible - the same Bible whose Canon was confirmed at the Synod of Chalcedon in A.D. 451 in the same century in which Cosmas was born.  Logical. /quenches pipe

You heard it hear first everyone; New testament was written in the 5th Century and not the 1st or 2nd. /smokes pipe

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #50 on: December 25, 2011, 10:08:41 AM »

You were correct that he was not a contributing writer of any book in the Bible - the same Bible whose Canon was confirmed at the Synod of Chalcedon in A.D. 451 in the same century in which Cosmas was born.  Logical. /quenches pipe

You heard it hear first everyone; New testament was written in the 5th Century and not the 1st or 2nd. /smokes pipe

The various books of the New Testament were written in the 1st and 2nd centuries, but were not collected into a single volume until the 5th century.  Is this a difficult concept for you to understand?
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

zarg

• Saudi Arabian inventor of Dr. Pepper
« Reply #51 on: December 25, 2011, 12:36:25 PM »
But the issue is that 17 November was citing 6th-century knowledge of western kingdoms as proof that they existed in the 0th century. Non-sequitur. The year the Bible was compiled is irrelevant... but then again, so is this entire discussion.  :-\
Quote from: Cat Earth Theory
[Lord Wilmore's writings] are written the way a high schooler thinks an educated person should sound like.  The pathetic pseudo-academic writing can't hide the lack of any real substance.

« Reply #52 on: December 25, 2011, 04:36:14 PM »

The various books of the New Testament were written in the 1st and 2nd centuries, but were not collected into a single volume until the 5th century.  Is this a difficult concept for you to understand?

How rude. Go back and check again.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #53 on: December 25, 2011, 08:52:24 PM »

http://www.godandscience.org/apologetics/bibleorigin.html
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

« Reply #54 on: December 26, 2011, 04:21:05 AM »

http://www.godandscience.org/apologetics/bibleorigin.html

No I meant go back in this thread and check again.