Question about a Flat Earth

• 10 Replies
Question about a Flat Earth
« on: July 24, 2016, 09:07:23 PM »
What does the Earth look like from the side?

Re: Question about a Flat Earth
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2016, 09:41:37 PM »
Dude. You only have to ask a question once.
I wonder how obnoxious I can make my signature?
Please give me ideas.

Ski

• Planar Moderator
  • Homines, dum docent, dispenguin.
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2016, 10:50:14 PM »
A cookie
"Never think you can turn over any old falsehood without a terrible squirming of the horrid little population that dwells under it." -O.W. Holmes "Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne.."

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2016, 03:44:50 PM »
Funny questions: If we, on the top side of the Flat Earth are somehow attracted to the ground, why doesn't the bottom side of the FE collapses, you know, the rocks start faling down and so on...

Ski

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2016, 09:18:26 PM »
Like Australia falls off the globe?
"Never think you can turn over any old falsehood without a terrible squirming of the horrid little population that dwells under it." -O.W. Holmes "Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne.."

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2016, 10:12:20 PM »
I'm still hanging on, but just by my fingertips, turn that gravity back on quickly!

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2016, 04:20:21 PM »
We globers have the gravity, and what do you have? UA?

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2016, 07:02:33 AM »
Funny questions: If we, on the top side of the Flat Earth are somehow attracted to the ground, why doesn't the bottom side of the FE collapses, you know, the rocks start faling down and so on...

If some force is pressing up against the bottom of the Earth, then it would only make sense that rocks on the bottom would be pressed upwards as well and not fall downwards. 

« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2016, 03:14:46 PM »

If some force is pressing up against the bottom of the Earth, then it would only make sense that rocks on the bottom would be pressed upwards as well and not fall downwards.

Yeah, that would make sense, but we don't know if that force actually exists.

Ski

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2016, 03:16:56 PM »
It certainly seems to  :-\

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2016, 04:54:07 PM »

Yeah, that would make sense, but we don't know if that force actually exists.

You are correct.  However, I did start my post with the word "if," meaning it is not a definite fact.