Ice wall guards

• 82 Replies
?

Archibald

• mans reach exceeds his grasp
Re: Ice wall guards
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2011, 10:33:39 AM »
These  outrageous claims are simply irrational and should be investigated more before you subscribe to them with such devotion.
[/quote

I couldn't agree more, FET is irrational and we need to look into it before we pledge our undying love to it.

You can play with quotes all you want it does not change anything and is counter productive.
For whatever reason you allow Clocktower to derail any thread Archibald posts in.

« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2011, 11:00:40 AM »
These  outrageous claims are simply irrational and should be investigated more before you subscribe to them with such devotion.

I couldn't agree more, FET is irrational and we need to look into it before we pledge our undying love to it.

You can play with quotes all you want it does not change anything and is counter productive.

Telling the truth is always productive, whether you want it to be or not.  ;D
« Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 11:27:48 AM by jraffield1 »
You, sir, can't comprehend the idea of bottoms.

« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2011, 11:26:07 AM »
until an actual wall (or barrier) is found, we (disc earth theorists) must be Zetetic,
and becuase of this we must assume either (1) the "barrier" is not Antarctica and must be much further beyond (See MAster Willmors map) or (2) there is no actual wall (barrier) and it is just a metaphor for where our sphereical sun no longer shines.

?

Archibald

« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2011, 11:37:06 AM »
until an actual wall (or barrier) is found, we (disc earth theorists) must be Zetetic,
and becuase of this we must assume either (1) the "barrier" is not Antarctica and must be much further beyond (See MAster Willmors map) or (2) there is no actual wall (barrier) and it is just a metaphor for where our sphereical sun no longer shines.

Brother and fellow FE advocate, I respect your analysis.  As you say disc, remember that a disc would have an edge, as the sun is only capable of warming so much, it follows that eventually an ice barrier would naturally occur.  I think you agree with this, you just do not believe the barrier is what is commonly called antarctica.
For whatever reason you allow Clocktower to derail any thread Archibald posts in.

« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2011, 11:45:11 AM »
I was told that Adolf Hitler was a firm believer in the "Hollow Earth" theory and that's why many of the Nazi's strategic calculations went awry. It's all very interesting. Hitler also apparently believed in the Holy Grail (not just in Indiana Jones), the city of Atlantis, various forms of magic and a whole list of other occult/esoteric subject matter. Spooky ...

Hitler was not an FE believer until the foo fighters never came back.  While there could have been several reasons for them never returning, Hitler was very hasty at the time while recieving speed injections and experiencing extreme paranoia.  After the german rocket scientists informed him of the possibility of an FE, he was mad with a need to know more.  Unfortunately for him, the war did not permit him to discover anything.

References?
“The Earth looks flat, therefore it is” FEers wisdom.

?

Archibald

« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2011, 12:14:47 PM »
I was told that Adolf Hitler was a firm believer in the "Hollow Earth" theory and that's why many of the Nazi's strategic calculations went awry. It's all very interesting. Hitler also apparently believed in the Holy Grail (not just in Indiana Jones), the city of Atlantis, various forms of magic and a whole list of other occult/esoteric subject matter. Spooky ...

Hitler was not an FE believer until the foo fighters never came back.  While there could have been several reasons for them never returning, Hitler was very hasty at the time while recieving speed injections and experiencing extreme paranoia.  After the german rocket scientists informed him of the possibility of an FE, he was mad with a need to know more.  Unfortunately for him, the war did not permit him to discover anything.

References?

References?  Since when do you consider anything other than your absurd ellipsoid propaganda.  HHitler was indeed a drug addict.  He used to recieve regular injections and at times was nearly impossible to wake up.  It is said that one of the reasons the germans exhibited  such a belated  response to the aliied D-Day invasion was because  they couldnt wake Hitler up as he was exhausted from too much speed.  Experimentation with drugs during WW2 is well documented.  The Japs used to give the kamakazis speed.  How else do you think they got them to crash a plane into something, it had nothing to do with loyalty to the emperor.  They were simply so juiced up they actually thought they would live through it all.  Speed makes you feel like superman, like Thor, like you could take on a legion of flying warriors.  Believe me I know.

« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2011, 12:19:31 PM »

References?

References?  Since when do you consider anything other than your absurd ellipsoid propaganda.  HHitler was indeed a drug addict.  He used to recieve regular injections and at times was nearly impossible to wake up.  It is said that one of the reasons the germans exhibited  such a belated  response to the aliied D-Day invasion was because  they couldnt wake Hitler up as he was exhausted from too much speed.  Experimentation with drugs during WW2 is well documented.  The Japs used to give the kamakazis speed.  How else do you think they got them to crash a plane into something, it had nothing to do with loyalty to the emperor.  They were simply so juiced up they actually thought they would live through it all.  Speed makes you feel like superman, like Thor, like you could take on a legion of flying warriors.  Believe me I know.

Don't take it personally if we don't take your word for it.

« Reply #37 on: December 08, 2011, 12:08:53 AM »

References?

I can fully believe that Hitler took speed, it would explain his energetic and rather scary speeches quite well. However, the kamakazi pilots ... not necessarily. Japanese warriors have been willingly committing harakiri and seppuku (ritual suicide) for centuries, it was a well established part of their culture until the Bomb was dropped on them, as far as I know. But anyway, back to the topic. What I dont understand is how the ice barrier is so well protected from exploration. Humans are perfectly capable of surviving in treachorous icy conditions, and are those who claim to have explored antartica also part of the Conspiracy? The FAQs explanation of ice guards is truly inadequate as the rim must be absolutely eeenormous.

?

Archibald

« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2011, 10:54:35 AM »

References?

I can fully believe that Hitler took speed, it would explain his energetic and rather scary speeches quite well. However, the kamakazi pilots ... not necessarily. Japanese warriors have been willingly committing harakiri and seppuku (ritual suicide) for centuries, it was a well established part of their culture until the Bomb was dropped on them, as far as I know. But anyway, back to the topic. What I dont understand is how the ice barrier is so well protected from exploration. Humans are perfectly capable of surviving in treachorous icy conditions, and are those who claim to have explored antartica also part of the Conspiracy? The FAQs explanation of ice guards is truly inadequate as the rim must be absolutely eeenormous.

One  must look no further than a google search of a brief history of meth amphetamine.  It was being researched in the early 1900's as sort of a ''cure-all'' as it supressed ones diet, allowed for incresed energy, and also provide a feeling of euphoria.  When taken inlarger doses it could keep one awake for prolonged periods of time and (as tested on mice) possibly provoke violent behavior.  During WW2, american GI's consumed a great deal of amphetamine, as did the Japs.  Japanes suicide pilots were inspired by a bit more than fearless nationalism as the took pervitin and isophan, which were brand name forms of meth.  The drugs proliferation was largely abetted by the international pharmaceutical supplier Smith, Kline, and French (now Glaxo,Smith,Kline--a former employer of mine).

As for the FAQ encouraging the idea of ice wall gaurds, do not subscribe to such nonsense, they are simply  not  needed.  The ice barrier as far as we know  is there for anyone to visit however chances of reaching the edge are very slim.  The terrain is most inhospitable.  Also, others have promoted the idea of navigational manipulation at the hands of NASA/WSC.  Im am surprised  that the FAQ has remained how it has for so long, I personally feel it begets a false impression of this society to newcomers or noobs.  I have plans to write a draft and then private messege it to Orbisnonsufficit so he can make it more concise.  From there we will pass it to other prominent FE advocates here for their review and approval.  I hope this will allow for more consideration from newcomers (noobs) and possibly encourage more, much needed FET research from people all across the earth and from various backgrounds, occupations, and degrees of education. 
« Last Edit: December 08, 2011, 11:00:55 AM by Archibald »

« Reply #39 on: December 08, 2011, 11:10:18 AM »
no wall means no gaurds,
even the FAQ admits the coast of antarctica is the "wall",
which is wrong because the coast of Antartica goes from shallow rock, to ice shelves, to beaches...
with very little being anywhere around 150 ft in height.

?

Archibald

« Reply #40 on: December 08, 2011, 11:26:16 AM »
no wall means no gaurds,
even the FAQ admits the coast of antarctica is the "wall",
which is wrong because the coast of Antartica goes from shallow rock, to ice shelves, to beaches...
with very little being anywhere around 150 ft in height.

Have you missed my earlier posts on this very thread?  Nature is unlikely to have produced a consisten, 150ft wall.  The barrier need only be above sea level and of course it most certainly would be.  Many parts of the barrier  are 150ft tall, and very much wall like in appearance.  However the only maintenance the wall recieves is from nature, which is subject to all sorts of circumstances.  You say antarctica is not the wall as it has been successfully navigated, tell me then, how is antarctica successfully reached from south american, south africa, and australia?  If you are going to direct me to an alternative FE map please post it here or provide a link so I  can see how this amazing  feat is accomplished.

« Reply #41 on: December 08, 2011, 11:41:11 AM »
You say antarctica is not the wall as it has been successfully navigated, tell me then, how is antarctica successfully reached from south american, south africa, and australia?

It is easy to go from those places to the Antarctic because the Earth is round.  ::)

?

Archibald

« Reply #42 on: December 08, 2011, 11:44:46 AM »
You say antarctica is not the wall as it has been successfully navigated, tell me then, how is antarctica successfully reached from south american, south africa, and australia?

It is easy to go from those places to the Antarctic because the Earth is round.  ::)

See how easy this is for NASA/WSC.  I hope even you may appreciate this.

« Reply #43 on: December 08, 2011, 11:50:56 AM »

I'd imagine it'd be equally as easy for a member of NASA to travel to Antarctica as any other scientific agency... Are you suggesting they know a short cut?  ???

« Reply #44 on: December 08, 2011, 11:52:34 AM »
please refer to Master Willmores map of Antarctica being a separate continent and the "barrier" much further beyond. Willmire is one of the best minds in disc earth theory and right now is probably deep in study.  He is what solidified det to me.

also, what does WSC stand for?

?

Archibald

« Reply #45 on: December 08, 2011, 12:10:48 PM »
please refer to Master Willmores map of Antarctica being a separate continent and the "barrier" much further beyond. Willmire is one of the best minds in disc earth theory and right now is probably deep in study.  He is what solidified det to me.

also, what does WSC stand for?

You may have missed my request that you post the map on this  thread or provide me a link as the search function is not working right for me right now.  I would greatly appreciate this. 

WSC is an abbreviation for World Space Coalition, not to be confused with the Coalition for Space Exploration (WCSE).  It refers to the various major space agencies around the world and is much ore broad than simply saying NASA.  Many people have cited problems with just NASA perpetuating fraud and the problems U.S agencies might  experience around the world.  While saying NASA has always  implicitly comprised these agencies to me and others, it seems a necessary endeavor to make clear by including the more broad ranging term WSC, so that newcomers understand.  While Tom Bishop will attempt to maintain that it is NASA using the others as puppets and keeping them in the dark, my father and I have discovered otherwise.  (With all due respect for Bishop's efforts)  I had used the actual wordibg along with the abbreviation initially so that people had time to pick up on it, I suppose I could have used it longer.  I am currently preparing an essayon WSC now, however between handling the FAQ, and this new essay, it could be another week or two before I can assemble it.  I will post it in FE General howver It will be moved to random musings as all good conspiracy threads are.  Also I have less time to post now as I have been released from the hospital and I am back to working.

?

Archibald

« Reply #46 on: December 08, 2011, 12:17:28 PM »

I'd imagine it'd be equally as easy for a member of NASA to travel to Antarctica as any other scientific agency... Are you suggesting they know a short cut?  ???

I am suggesting you troll harder.

« Reply #47 on: December 08, 2011, 12:58:21 PM »

Whether or not you believe the truth is your problem, not mine. You asked why it is so easy to reach the Antarctic from those places in the southern hemisphere, and I gave you a valid theory that matches all the evidence we have and is a reasonable answer to your question.

Has it occurred to you that perhaps your father was playing a practical joke on you?

« Reply #48 on: December 08, 2011, 01:03:40 PM »
423Flat Earth Q&A / Re: He must have been going some.....
« on: May 05, 2011, 03:01:53 AM »
Not strictly a map, but a good approximation of the concept:

?

Archibald

« Reply #49 on: December 08, 2011, 02:11:19 PM »

Whether or not you believe the truth is your problem, not mine. You asked why it is so easy to reach the Antarctic from those places in the southern hemisphere, and I gave you a valid theory that matches all the evidence we have and is a reasonable answer to your question.

Has it occurred to you that perhaps your father was playing a practical joke on you?

I was asking Iwanttobelieve how antarctica is reached from all those locations based on this FE map concept he was refering to.  Your idea of whats valid and resonable has clearly been determined incomprehensive. 

As for my father, he was a former Office of Strategic Services (OSS) worker, and like many, after the war he was relegated to a office job in an army barracks in New York.  He never suspected the earth to be flat however it was never brought  up to him.  During his time in the OSS he discovered information as he assisted with the defections of german scientists.  It was information pertaining to the fraud that would later become NASA/WSC.  i have already told that my initial interest in FET came about when I stumbled upon F.D.R's journal facsimile during my years of incarceration.

« Reply #51 on: December 08, 2011, 03:15:48 PM »

I was asking Iwanttobelieve how antarctica is reached from all those locations based on this FE map concept he was refering to.  Your idea of whats valid and resonable has clearly been determined incomprehensive. 

As for my father, he was a former Office of Strategic Services (OSS) worker, and like many, after the war he was relegated to a office job in an army barracks in New York.  He never suspected the earth to be flat however it was never brought  up to him.  During his time in the OSS he discovered information as he assisted with the defections of german scientists.  It was information pertaining to the fraud that would later become NASA/WSC.  i have already told that my initial interest in FET came about when I stumbled upon F.D.R's journal facsimile during my years of incarceration.

How do you know the journal you found was legitimate?

?

Archibald

« Reply #52 on: December 08, 2011, 03:41:23 PM »

How do you know the journal you found was legitimate?

The facsimile is considered authentic by its publishers.  It wouuldnt matter if it wasnt though as simply because F.D.R was an FE advocate does not mean the earth is flat.  As I stated, it  was this which promted  my inquiry into the true nature of the earth.   I had already followed in my fathers footsteps by continuing tthe investigations of NASA/WSC, so these allegations naturally sparked my interest. 

« Reply #53 on: December 08, 2011, 03:55:48 PM »
Some of my friends and I have a bet concerning the following...

Why were you arrested?

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
« Reply #54 on: December 08, 2011, 08:02:53 PM »
What lies beyond the Ice wall ? How does one go past the Ice wall guards?
We don't know, we haven't been there.  The current theory is that infinite lands exist beyond the Antarctic, or rather as the Antarctic.

?

Archibald

« Reply #55 on: December 08, 2011, 08:15:45 PM »
We don't know, we haven't been there.  The current theory is that infinite lands exist beyond the Antarctic, or rather as the Antarctic.

One current theory anyway.   

« Reply #56 on: December 09, 2011, 07:23:14 AM »

One current theory anyway.

Those theories don't make a lo of sense. How could man in the 21st century noy go beyond the boundaries of known Earth?
“The Earth looks flat, therefore it is” FEers wisdom.

« Reply #57 on: December 09, 2011, 09:43:12 AM »
it is still almost impossible for man in the 21st century to explore the vast depth of the ocean. I would think that the near absolute darkness of the unlit area would even be more treacherous, but hopefully it will be explored very soon. At least we could figure out where an "edge" may be if it exists at all.

« Reply #58 on: December 09, 2011, 12:12:49 PM »
it is still almost impossible for man in the 21st century to explore the vast depth of the ocean. I would think that the near absolute darkness of the unlit area would even be more treacherous, but hopefully it will be explored very soon. At least we could figure out where an "edge" may be if it exists at all.

Wouldn't it be much easier just to fly south and keep going? That way you avoid the treacherous conditions on the ground.

?

Archibald

« Reply #59 on: December 09, 2011, 12:22:32 PM »

Wouldn't it be much easier just to fly south and keep going? That way you avoid the treacherous conditions on the ground.

No, it would simply be more dangerous, considering of course you managed to successfully navigate on a constant southern route. It would be a most difficult task at considering the harshness of the climate and terrain.  Not to mention possibly hundreds of miles to navigate.  Air transport may seem the expedient venture however it may not be so (see Nazi Foo Fighter test flights).