Stupid Conspiracy

• 151 Replies

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
Re: Stupid Conspiracy
« Reply #90 on: December 08, 2011, 12:41:13 PM »
It should also be noted that the walls of the craft don't even look airtight.

Why would external insulation need to be airtight?  Its just covering the hull to help with temperatures.  Its like showing an open torpedo tube on a sub and saying! its not air tight, there is a hole!

You NASA apologists really are gullible.  :)

NASA technicians at work:

Mizuki x

Perhaps you NASA doubters should explain why you feel that those covers should be air tight or why the materials used were inappropriate.  Remember that the state of the art in 1969 is a far cry from the state of the art today.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #91 on: December 08, 2011, 12:43:31 PM »
It's amusing that RE'ers continue to argue that there's a real space ship underneath that elementary school arts and craft project.

Quote from: markjo
Remember that the state of the art in 1969 is a far cry from the state of the art today.

Card board, scotch tape, tin foil, roofing paper, and used shower curtain rods were cutting edge technology in the 1960's, I'm sure...
« Last Edit: December 08, 2011, 12:46:38 PM by Tom Bishop »

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #92 on: December 08, 2011, 12:44:20 PM »
It's amusing that RE'ers continue to argue that there's a real space ship underneath that elementary school arts and craft project.

Oh, look!  The the LEM uncovered:

Rushy

« Reply #93 on: December 08, 2011, 12:45:41 PM »
The only way FE'ers can keep up their self-esteem is if they believe they know something that the rest of the world has been "tricked" into believing. Their own mind prevents them from understanding what is really going on. If you really did convince one they have wasted their life, the event would be a psychologically crushing experience. Its like the life of the UFO fanatics. They will spend their entire life searching for UFOs, even thinking entirely plain events to be a UFO sighting. They want UFOs to be there. Just like FE'ers want the earth to be flat.

The Flat Earth Society didn't discover the earth was flat, they decided it was flat. After the decision was made, they decided to create evidence for their dementia. This is why their evidence makes no scientific sense is because most of it is completely fabricated. You can look at any of their theories and find the basic fact it was based on. They built on the fact until it was a twisted creature of its original self.

?

OrbisNonSufficit

• I love Gasoline.
« Reply #94 on: December 08, 2011, 12:52:49 PM »

http://www.ehartwell.com/LM/pullo/LM7_AEB1.JPG
http://www.hq.nasa.gov/office/pao/History/alsj/misc/apmisc-LM-noID-16.jpg

That had to hurt, great post.

?

The Knowledge

• FE'ers don't do experiments. It costs too much.
« Reply #95 on: December 08, 2011, 12:55:02 PM »
So what if the astronauts come from the military? Their background is irrelevant to the fact that all astronauts would need to be paid off by the conspiracy, so would the military, the point being that the conspiracy bloats up to a massive unsustainable size when you start adding all the people who need to be "in" on it.
Tom, why don't you comment on the accessory space agencies? Why don't you comment on all the people refueling the stratellites? Why don't you comment on all the members of the military who aren't astronauts? Why don't you comment on the satellite dish engineers? Why don't you comment on the Antarctic researchers?
Watermelon, Rhubarb Rhubarb, no one believes the Earth is Flat, Peas and Carrots,  walla.

?

Mizuki

• Earth is NOT a Globe
« Reply #96 on: December 08, 2011, 01:03:01 PM »

Wow. That ungainly contraption looks just as un-moon-worthy without it's tin-foil cover.

Where exactly did they fit the lunar rover amongst that collection of scrap?

Mizuki x
« Last Edit: December 08, 2011, 01:07:24 PM by Mizuki »
"Earth is a maximal sphere in a cyclical space and its surface therefore a total plane, the equator plane of the Cosmos. The (total) plane, as well as the straight line and space as a whole, is flat, without curvature yet closed, running back on itself."

?

OrbisNonSufficit

• I love Gasoline.
« Reply #97 on: December 08, 2011, 01:05:55 PM »

Wow. That ungainly contraption looks just as un-moon-worthy without it's tin-foil cover.

Mizuki x

Who said this one was carrying a lunar rover? 

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #98 on: December 08, 2011, 01:11:57 PM »

Mizuki x

Those photos are of the ascent stage.  The lunar rover was stowed on the descent stage.

?

Mizuki

• Earth is NOT a Globe
« Reply #99 on: December 08, 2011, 05:24:10 PM »
Oh what rubbish!

Why has the lunar rover got those big, over-the-top mud guards? How much rain were they expecting on the moon? That vehicle is what people of the time expected a 'moon buggy' to look like, completely regardless of any other factors, so that's what they built.

Honestly people, not only have all you beligerent and inarticulate defenders of the status quo (read REers) failed to definitively show that the earth is indeed a globe, but you actually swallow the bullshit propaganda about NASA moon landings. Good grief.  :o

'Go back to bed America, your government is in control.'  -  Bill Hicks.

'And keep watching Fox News.'  -  Mizuki.

Mizuki x

"Earth is a maximal sphere in a cyclical space and its surface therefore a total plane, the equator plane of the Cosmos. The (total) plane, as well as the straight line and space as a whole, is flat, without curvature yet closed, running back on itself."

?

squevil

• Official Member
  • Im Telling On You
« Reply #100 on: December 08, 2011, 05:37:42 PM »
perhaps the mud guards are for all the cheese dust, or for the far fetched, to protect from shrimp poop

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #101 on: December 08, 2011, 06:19:19 PM »
Oh what rubbish!

Why has the lunar rover got those big, over-the-top mud guards? How much rain were they expecting on the moon?

No rain, but they did expect the rover to kick up an awful lot of dust.  But then you already knew that, didn't you?  ::)

Rushy

« Reply #102 on: December 08, 2011, 06:23:40 PM »
The rover itself is proof we went to the moon. Only our own laziness would concoct such an idea. Had the moon landing been fake, NASA would think a rover on the moon would just be silly and not bothered to make one. Real astronauts decided they don't want to have to walk long distances and so the rover was born.

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #103 on: December 08, 2011, 07:48:20 PM »
The rover itself is proof we went to the moon. Only our own laziness would concoct such an idea. Had the moon landing been fake, NASA would think a rover on the moon would just be silly and not bothered to make one. Real astronauts decided they don't want to have to walk long distances and so the rover was born.

Or, they borrowed from fiction like they did with the Lunar Module and the entire Apollo program:

"One of the first fictional rovers is found in the novel, 'A Srebyym Globie' (On a Silver Globe), published in 1901 by the Polish writer, Jerszy Zulawski."

http://www.flickr.com/photos/49338050@N02/5866665261/
« Last Edit: December 09, 2011, 05:42:57 PM by Tom Bishop »

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #104 on: December 08, 2011, 08:00:27 PM »
Or, they borrowed from fiction like they did with the Lunar Module and the entire Apollo program:

So what if they did?  Much of our modern technology is borrowed from fiction.

Roundy the Truthinessist

• Flat Earth TheFLAMETHROWER!
  • The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #105 on: December 08, 2011, 08:18:52 PM »
The shoddy, amateurish design for the lunar lander is actually an example of a commonly used trope in fiction.  After all (NASA reasons) how could it look so obviously fake if it isn't real?
« Last Edit: December 09, 2011, 04:14:13 PM by Roundy the Truthinessist »
Where did you educate the biology, in toulet?

?

OrbisNonSufficit

• I love Gasoline.
« Reply #106 on: December 08, 2011, 08:29:49 PM »
The shoddy, amateurish design for the lunar lander is actually an example of a commonly used trope in fiction.  After all (NASA reasons) how could it look so obviously fake if it isn't real?

Incorrect.  It does not look fake.

Roundy the Truthinessist

• The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #107 on: December 08, 2011, 08:31:36 PM »

See how well it's working?

?

OrbisNonSufficit

• I love Gasoline.
« Reply #108 on: December 08, 2011, 08:40:10 PM »

Incorrect.  You said it looks so fake that it must be real.  I do not believe it looks fake.  It looks very real to me, very functional.

Roundy the Truthinessist

• The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #109 on: December 08, 2011, 08:44:10 PM »

Incorrect.  You said it looks so fake that it must be real.  I do not believe it looks fake.  It looks very real to me, very functional.

Which is exactly the point.  You're so blinded by your infatuation with NASA that you refuse to admit, possibly even to yourself, how fake it really looks.

Moon squirter

• Ding dong!
« Reply #110 on: December 08, 2011, 11:32:12 PM »
I don't know why we're getting so het up about thermal insulation. Roundy and Tom, you're expecting spaceships to look sleek, polished and aerodynamic because you have been conditioned by science fiction.  Thermal insulation is massively important in space because there is no atmosphere to carry heat away or give it back to objects. Modern satellites use the same type of insulation, and look just as "ameteurish".  Smooth surfaces are not just irrelevant in space, they present a design difficultly.
I haven't performed it and I've never claimed to. I've have trouble being in two places at the same time.

« Reply #111 on: December 09, 2011, 01:45:33 AM »

Which is exactly the point.  You're so blinded by your infatuation with NASA that you refuse to admit, possibly even to yourself, how fake it really looks.

How fake it LOOKS. That's very zetetic. And irrelevant, as usual.

If even it was relevant, what does it prove?
“The Earth looks flat, therefore it is” FEers wisdom.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #112 on: December 09, 2011, 05:28:28 AM »

What should a real lunar lander look like?  ???

« Reply #113 on: December 09, 2011, 06:48:14 AM »
Oh what rubbish!

Why has the lunar rover got those big, over-the-top mud guards? How much rain were they expecting on the moon? That vehicle is what people of the time expected a 'moon buggy' to look like, completely regardless of any other factors, so that's what they built.

Honestly people, not only have all you beligerent and inarticulate defenders of the status quo (read REers) failed to definitively show that the earth is indeed a globe, but you actually swallow the bullshit propaganda about NASA moon landings. Good grief.  :o

'Go back to bed America, your government is in control.'  -  Bill Hicks.

'And keep watching Fox News.'  -  Mizuki.

Mizuki x

You and your arguements are just stupid, period. I showed you images of where we landed on the moon. In fact, you can see the rover still there. Why even argue with these morons.

This LRO image of the Apollo 17 landing site was acquired on October 1st, 2009. On December 11th, 1972, Apollo 17 touched down on the sixth and final lunar landing mission of the Apollo program. NASA astronauts Eugene Cernan and Harrison Schmitt spent over 3 days on the surface, setting up experiments and roaming around in their lunar rover over 4 separate EVAs. The Challenger descent stage is visible at center, surrounded by trails made by astronaut feet and the wheels of the lunar rover. The rover itself sits still, parked at center right (dark spot). The white spots at left are the many ALSEP experiments left there as well. More (NASA/GSFC/Arizona State University) #
The FAQ needs updating to reflect the falsehood of the FAQ.

?

Mizuki

• Earth is NOT a Globe
« Reply #114 on: December 09, 2011, 08:39:49 AM »
LinearPlane.

I saw the dark dot on your picture the first time you posted it. But thank you anyway. I have seen this picture before. I couldn't see a lunar rover on it then and i still can't now.

Maybe it's my eyes.  :-\

Mizuki x

PizzaPlanet

• Now available in stereo
« Reply #115 on: December 09, 2011, 09:06:53 AM »
You and your arguements are just stupid, period.
OH YEAH? WELL, YOU'RE UGLY AND FAT!
hacking your precious forum as we speak 8) 8) 8)

« Reply #116 on: December 09, 2011, 09:38:42 AM »

Another awesome post by PizzaPizzaz.

« Reply #117 on: December 09, 2011, 09:39:34 AM »
LinearPlane.

I saw the dark dot on your picture the first time you posted it. But thank you anyway. I have seen this picture before. I couldn't see a lunar rover on it then and i still can't now.

Maybe it's my eyes.  :-\

Mizuki x

You can clearly see the tracks of where people walked on the moon. Can you see or are you just blind? I've never met people more ridiculous in my life.

PizzaPlanet

• Now available in stereo
« Reply #118 on: December 09, 2011, 09:42:01 AM »

Yet another brave display of satire by LinearPlane!
hacking your precious forum as we speak 8) 8) 8)

« Reply #119 on: December 09, 2011, 10:52:12 AM »

Yet another brave display of satire by LinearPlane!

Care to contribute or are you just here to troll again. So did we go to the moon or not? Sheepdip up there says no.