Galaxies

• 33 Replies

El Cid

• ...And the truth shall set you free.
Galaxies
« on: December 02, 2011, 10:28:31 PM »
I don't know how to ask this, so I'll just pose a few simple questions:

Does the flat Earth revolve around the center of the Milky Way still, with a sun and moon above it going around as well?
If so, does the entire galaxy and, indeed, the universe, accelerate with the Earth?
If so, relative to what?  That is simply meaningless and will result in Earth having no gravity, considering Machian relativity.
Why isn't gravity on celestial bodies the normal gravity plus Earth's gravity on one side, and normal minus Earth's on the other?
How was the flat Earth formed, and without gravity, no less?
Is there an entire other universe on the other side of the Earth, along with the sub-moon?
If not, what IS there?  Does the universe end at that point?

?

Archibald

• mans reach exceeds his grasp
Re: Galaxies
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2011, 10:30:46 PM »
Much of contemporary science is but an organized system of ignorance.
For whatever reason you allow Clocktower to derail any thread Archibald posts in.

Rushy

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2011, 10:40:36 PM »
You're forgetting that in FET the earth has the outstanding ability to ignore the laws of physics that the rest of the universe abides by. This is a purely religious way of thinking about ourselves and just another reason to bury FET.

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2011, 11:38:11 PM »

As opposed to FET being an unorganized system of ignorance?
You, sir, can't comprehend the idea of bottoms.

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2011, 04:56:55 AM »

Much of your saying is but an organized system of ignorance.

Have you got an example apart from FET?
“The Earth looks flat, therefore it is” FEers wisdom.

Conker

• Official FES jerk / kneebiter
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2011, 08:46:41 AM »
Archibald is a troll. Donīt feed him
This is not a joke society.
Quote from: OpenedEyes
You shouldn't be allowed to talk on a free discussion forum.

Rushy

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2011, 09:08:50 AM »

This is an entire community comprised of trolls feeding off of each other.  Everyone on these forums is here for the entertainment value, not for the "search of truth."  Anyone who says otherwise is just a troll.

?

Archibald

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2011, 09:12:25 AM »

''Awww, is baby conker lacking  the proper attention to nourish his need for belonging?''

Archibal Kleaver Kadysheski is most certainly not  what is commonly known on the internet as a troll. And there is no evidence to support this other than people being just a tad bit  insecure and feeling abashed as a result of some of the obvious allusions I project.  Besides, if I were a troll what makes you think people would stop ''feeding'' me because  you say so?  If people here stopped ''feeding'' trolls, there wouldnt be much posting going on here now would there.  So how about  a little premeditating before  you post alright buddy, because I would hate to see one embarass themself any further.  The arrogance predicated upon ignorance here is astonishing.
For whatever reason you allow Clocktower to derail any thread Archibald posts in.

Conker

« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2011, 09:13:54 AM »
There are some trolls that they even donīt want to hide it, being just dumb*sses. Verrine, Crusty, Thork and Archibald are probably the worse ones. The others are less trollish

Rushy

« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2011, 09:15:24 AM »
There are some trolls that they even donīt want to hide it, being just dumb*sses. Verrine, Crusty, Thork and Archibald are probably the worse ones. The others are less trollish

First time anyone on this forum has posted something I think I can really agree with.

Conker

« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2011, 09:15:40 AM »
I am just dobleposting to tell you, Archie, that even if I saw the new post warning, I just ignored it.

?

Archibald

« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2011, 09:21:41 AM »

This is an entire community comprised of trolls feeding off of each other.  Everyone on these forums is here for the entertainment value, not for the "search of truth."  Anyone who says otherwise is just a troll.

I really do not see how you can rightly justify such claims.  True, the humor is some self professed FE advocates posting is evident.  However, comsidering what we deal with here everyday of the week, it takes a sense of humor to maintain here.  From the steady influx of angry noobs, to the senior members acting like angry noobs, it can be heartwrenching at times.  While some FE advocates may be trolls, and some may be a part of the conspiraSKI, others like myself, are truly dedicated to the cause.  You honestly suspect my expos'e of the world coalition for space exploration is the malicious workings of a troll?  The time spent by myself and my father before me is of a great measure.  Have you read my posts and  my detailed accounting of history?  Prove any detail incorrect, just do a simple search, do you think I know this stuff for the fun of it?     How dare you insult the dedicated members of these excellent fora.  If you do ever make it to the edge, I hope you fall off, cause this disc would be a better place without you.

Rushy

« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2011, 09:23:51 AM »

Anyone who says otherwise is just a troll.

just a troll.

troll.

I hope you get the message.

?

Archibald

« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2011, 09:24:50 AM »
I am just dobleposting to tell you, Archie, that even if I saw the new post warning, I just ignored it.

Yes, I understand you are in fear of being debunked. 

Conker

« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2011, 09:25:43 AM »
Letīs get back on topic and let the ancestral FEīer vs. REīer vs. Troll battle for the Ragnarok.What was the topic?

?

Archibald

« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2011, 09:28:57 AM »
Letīs get back on topic and let the ancestral FEīer vs. REīer vs. Troll battle for the Ragnarok.What was the topic?

Please dont use the word Ragnarok out of context.

Conker

« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2011, 09:30:32 AM »
It wasnīt out of context.
ancestral

Troll

battle

Rushy

« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2011, 09:32:00 AM »

Does the flat Earth revolve around the center of the Milky Way still, with a sun and moon above it going around as well?
No, the Earth is the center of the known universe.
If so, does the entire galaxy and, indeed, the universe, accelerate with the Earth?
Yes.
If so, relative to what?  That is simply meaningless and will result in Earth having no gravity, considering Machian relativity.
Relative to the Earth, the galaxies are not moving.
Why isn't gravity on celestial bodies the normal gravity plus Earth's gravity on one side, and normal minus Earth's on the other?
Earth does not have gravity. Celestial gravitation does not multiply with velocity.
The earth and the heavens was created by the Lord. No, not Lord Wilmore.
Is there an entire other universe on the other side of the Earth, along with the sub-moon?
We don't really know.
If we can't see it, it doesn't exist. Therefore it ends somewhere near the Andromeda galaxy.

?

Archibald

« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2011, 09:39:49 AM »
  Troll battle for the Ragnarok.

So the battle for the battle?  Or the battle for the time suggested which will be  marked by tumultuous upheaval and the world flooded by water killing just about everything known to what would be the current societal structure until the water recedes and society is granted a second chance?  As a scholar in Norse mythology I think I would know. BTW, What happened to dont feed the troll Archie?  And, ''by the way guys, i saw the double post and im just letting you know im ignoring it''   You are a troll fraud malcontent.

« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2011, 09:43:40 AM »

Yes.
Earth does not have gravity. Celestial gravitation does not multiply with velocity.
We don't really know.
If we can't see it, it doesn't exist. Therefore it ends somewhere near the Andromeda galaxy.

Is this a hoax?
“The Earth looks flat, therefore it is” FEers wisdom.

?

Mizuki

• Earth is NOT a Globe
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2011, 10:03:31 AM »

I am actually searching for the truth about the shape of the earth. But i don't post much, because i do not want to become part of the general melee that the threads on this forum often degenerate into.

Mizuki x
"Earth is a maximal sphere in a cyclical space and its surface therefore a total plane, the equator plane of the Cosmos. The (total) plane, as well as the straight line and space as a whole, is flat, without curvature yet closed, running back on itself."

Conker

« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2011, 10:08:44 AM »
Nope

Rushy

« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2011, 11:11:20 AM »
Is this a hoax?

Are you implying I would do anything short of 100% accurate information?

?

Archibald

« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2011, 11:22:16 AM »
Is this a hoax?

I know  I do not submit anything other than accurate historical accounting.  Along  with current accounting, just view any of my posts which pertain to history, or view my thread in random musings, ''a closer examination''.  That thought that anyone would consider me what the internet commonly refers to as a troll is astounding and can being nothing  but trolling in itself.

« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2011, 11:23:43 AM »
Is this a hoax?

I know  I do not submit anything other than accurate historical accounting.  Along  with current accounting, just view any of my posts which pertain to history, or view my thread in random musings, ''a closer examination''.  That thought that anyone would consider me what the internet commonly refers to as a troll is astounding and can being nothing  but trolling in itself.

self-referential troll is self-referential  ::)
You, sir, can't comprehend the idea of bottoms.

« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2011, 09:39:07 AM »

Yes.
We don't really know.

Why the hell are you quoting a fictional made up FAQ? Why not provide answers with evidence to back up claims?
The FAQ needs updating to reflect the falsehood of the FAQ.

Rushy

« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2011, 09:52:10 AM »

Yes.
We don't really know.

Why the hell are you quoting a fictional made up FAQ? Why not provide answers with evidence to back up claims?

Please don't tell me that the satire went over your head.

« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2011, 10:23:54 AM »

Yes.
We don't really know.

Please don't tell me that the satire went over your head.

Oh I get it you know they're idiots too.

Rushy

« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2011, 10:27:16 AM »

I thought this statement would have really given it away:

If we can't see it, it doesn't exist. Therefore [the universe] ends somewhere near the Andromeda galaxy.

« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2011, 10:30:17 AM »

I thought this statement would have really given it away:

If we can't see it, it doesn't exist. Therefore [the universe] ends somewhere near the Andromeda galaxy.

LOL everytime I see that stupid FAQ quoted or people saying to refer to it I go ballistic.