• Official Member
  • Former President of Iraq

Lorddave

Re: Obama's latest crime
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2011, 04:55:23 PM »
How evil.
He truly is a devil.

::)
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

Roundy the Truthinessist

• Flat Earth TheFLAMETHROWER!
  • The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2011, 05:22:52 PM »
As a black women I kick myself everyday because i voted for obama never again will i listen to brainwashed democratic plantation blacks. Im free now and im voting republican 2012
Where did you educate the biology, in toulet?

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2011, 05:35:48 PM »
As a black women I kick myself everyday because i voted for obama never again will i listen to brainwashed democratic plantation blacks. Im free now and im voting republican 2012

lol, the comments on that article are horrible.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

?

Sean

• Official Member
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2011, 06:15:10 PM »
Fuck thanking God. Instead, why not take the time thank my parents, my friends, my teachers, my local law enforcement officials and firefighters, and so on? People who matter. People who are real.

Obama, please learn to give thanks to the one who really matters. Your invisible friend who you praise when things go your way, but seem to excuse when things do not. Do that. Forget everyone else. Did you pray to mommy and daddy for that new bicycle you wanted, or God? Exactly. Score one for God.

Quote from: sokarul
Better bring a better augment, something not so stupid.

rooster

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2011, 08:33:17 PM »
sososososososo silly. Incredibly silly. Outrageously silly.

We need an atheist (a calm atheist not one of those bitter ones) as president.

Lorddave

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2011, 08:46:03 PM »

Never going to happen.

The Republican machine is so powerful that any president who claimed to not believe in God or NOT be a Christian (or variation thereof) would be buried under ads such as

"How can we rely on an immoral, godless person to lead us?"
And
"Our motto is 'in God we Trust' So how can we trust someone who doesn't trust God?"

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

Lorddave

« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2011, 09:21:03 PM »
$10 bucks say that the majority of those comments are republicans or people paid by said republicans to spam.

Trekky0623

• Official Member
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2011, 09:25:13 PM »
Amazing. No one noticed the spam bot.

Tausami

• Head Editor
  • Flat Earth Editor
  • Venerated Official of the High Zetetic Council
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2011, 09:32:41 PM »

Fuck that, we need a militant agnostic.

Lorddave

« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2011, 10:05:52 PM »
Amazing. No one noticed the spam bot.
I think it's a republican funded spam bot designed to find stories about Obama and then write something negative about it in the hopes of making us think that most people don't like him for this.

Chris Spaghetti

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2011, 04:41:44 AM »

I honestly don't care if the leader of the country is religious or not, so long as they act along secular lines and don't try to force religiosity on the government.

DEIT: And if they follow similar political values to myself. I'd rather have a pious Clement Atlee as Prime Minister than an atheistic Margaret Thatcher.

Pongo

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2011, 10:11:53 AM »
America was founded as a Christian nation and is still a Christian nation. Obama used God in his speachs and debates to get elected. However, once he did, it became very clear that he is in fact just a common athiest. Atheism in society is tantamount to Satinism. Without the moral codes instilled by God then the country would be left to nothing but anarchy. 2012 is too far away. To save America, I say we impeach now before it's too late.

Lorddave

« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2011, 10:31:12 AM »
America was founded as a Christian nation and is still a Christian nation. Obama used God in his speachs and debates to get elected. However, once he did, it became very clear that he is in fact just a common athiest. Atheism in society is tantamount to Satinism. Without the moral codes instilled by God then the country would be left to nothing but anarchy. 2012 is too far away. To save America, I say we impeach now before it's too late.

Why does one need to believe in God to have morals?

Roundy the Truthinessist

• The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2011, 10:35:38 AM »

Because without the objective morality imposed by God, morality becomes completely subjective.  Which means people would be able to choose their own morals.  Which means rampant murder, rape, prostitution, drugs, theft, etc.

Chris Spaghetti

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2011, 10:36:26 AM »
Must...not...feed...trolls...

?

Blanko

• Terrorist
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2011, 10:49:45 AM »

Because without the objective morality imposed by God, morality becomes completely subjective.  Which means people would be able to choose their own morals.  Which means rampant murder, rape, prostitution, drugs, theft, etc.

what is a laws

?

Around And About

• Circular Logic Falls Flat
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2011, 10:51:16 AM »

Fuck that, we need a militant agnostic.

I'm not black nor a thug, I'm more like god who will bring 7 plagues of flat earth upon your ass.

Lorddave

« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2011, 10:56:44 AM »

How can God be objective? The entire basis of his morality is "do what I tell you".
Not only does he not follow his own rules, he doesn't even enforce his morality.

I declare that God's morality is subjective!

?

Blanko

• Terrorist
« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2011, 11:20:53 AM »

How can God be objective? The entire basis of his morality is "do what I tell you".
Not only does he not follow his own rules, he doesn't even enforce his morality.

It's pretty fucking objective for us when we don't need to think shit about what's right.

But then again, what is a laws

Roundy the Truthinessist

• The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2011, 11:21:29 AM »

God Himself is not objective, but as His will is the Absolute will, His morality is the Absolute morality.  It is therefore objective from our perspective.

what is a laws

A laws is the imposition of the objective morality onto a group of people.  Obviously if objective morality didn't exist, laws couldn't either (leading to the consequences stated above).

?

Blanko

• Terrorist
« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2011, 11:23:44 AM »
A laws is the imposition of the objective morality onto a group of people.  Obviously if objective morality didn't exist, laws couldn't either (leading to the consequences stated above).

But laws create objective morality.  ???

Roundy the Truthinessist

• The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2011, 11:30:11 AM »

No, objective morality creates laws.

?

Blanko

• Terrorist
« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2011, 11:35:49 AM »

This is nonsense and you are nonsense I bid you adieu sir

Roundy the Truthinessist

• The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2011, 11:44:14 AM »

So the creation of laws is an entirely arbitrary process, then?  ???

?

Blanko

• Terrorist
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2011, 11:48:07 AM »

No, they're created upon the principle of the social contract where
a) it is ensured that people have some inherent rights
b) it is ensured that people cannot remove those rights from other people

It's based on mutual agreement, not an objective force.

Roundy the Truthinessist

• The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2011, 11:59:58 AM »

How could there be mutual agreement without objective morality?

?

Blanko

• Terrorist
« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2011, 12:05:36 PM »

How could there be mutual agreement without objective morality?

With a unison of people with subjective views wanting to secure their own inherent rights.

In fact, there is no morality without a social contract, because with absolute freedom, good and bad are meaningless.

Pongo

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2011, 01:07:27 PM »
Screw Locke and his retrobutional style of government. That's so unChristian.

WardoggKC130FE

• What website is that? MadeUpMonkeyShit.com?
« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2011, 04:34:23 PM »