OMG!! I hate real estate agents!!

• 3 Replies
?

quixotic

• Im a mushroomcloudlayin motherfucker, motherfucker
OMG!! I hate real estate agents!!
« on: February 21, 2007, 07:42:23 PM »
So....me and my housemate got a notice of Termination from our so called "agent".

Now, dont get me wrong, we are in rental arrears, so they are warranted to do this. BUT. We are not paying because since we moved in 1 yr ago, there has been loose light fittings hanging all over the shit...

Now, we pay OUR rent for a place that is up to standard, so therefore we feel they should fix what they said they would many times before we pay our arrears...

On top of this, the bastards have given us until 7th March to get out....16 days!!! 16 days to find a new home....FFS

I hate real estate agents, they are the most useless people, they never give you proper 'service' and expect us to jump at their whim...

I am one piSSed off camper

Like...O M G ! ! ! He is, like, totally using the gun as like some kind of sexual weapon. O M G ! ! That is like, totally awesome! ! !

Re: OMG!! I hate real estate agents!!
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2011, 09:57:34 PM »
The expert real estate agents always help you in finding a good accommodation or properties because they have complete knowledge and info about real estate and properties available for sale or rent..!!

theonlydann

• Official Member
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2011, 10:13:51 PM »
Epic bump brobot.

Chris Spaghetti

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2011, 03:12:04 PM »
I wonder if he ever found a new place to live...