how is this flat?

• 34 Replies
Re: how is this flat?
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2011, 01:50:45 PM »
It's clearly another poorly made video from the Conspiracy (NASA, KFC). They do this all the time.

So, the argumentation is that this video doesn't show what you would expect according to FET, hence - as FET is true - it must be fabricated, hence it confirms the conspiracy theory, hence it indirectly confirms FET?

What a flawless logic!

P.S.: I didn't know Kentucky Fried Chicken is involved, as well. I'm shocked.

We have plenty of evidence for it.

Yep. They kill dinosaurs and serve them to us because they know the truth. I can find you some literature on the subject if you want.
[/quote]

Finally!  Evidence!  What is it???  Cause, it seems to me that when satellite photos and videos help the FE Theory, they actually prove something.  But, when they help the RE Theory, it's a part of a conspiracy.  It seems to me the conspiracy only exists when it's convenient.
...does anyone find it funny that the Flat Earth model is actually round?

Tausami

• Head Editor
  • Flat Earth Editor
  • Venerated Official of the High Zetetic Council
« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2011, 02:07:22 PM »
It's clearly another poorly made video from the Conspiracy (NASA, KFC). They do this all the time.

So, the argumentation is that this video doesn't show what you would expect according to FET, hence - as FET is true - it must be fabricated, hence it confirms the conspiracy theory, hence it indirectly confirms FET?

What a flawless logic!

Yep. They kill dinosaurs and serve them to us because they know the truth. I can find you some literature on the subject if you want.

Finally!  Evidence!  What is it???  Cause, it seems to me that when satellite photos and videos help the FE Theory, they actually prove something.  But, when they help the RE Theory, it's a part of a conspiracy.  It seems to me the conspiracy only exists when it's convenient.

The wiki is down. Tom might have it.

Zogg

• Secret NASA space picture photoshopper
« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2011, 02:43:32 PM »

That's a new one. "Where is the evidence for FET?" - "Errrrr, the Wiki is down..."  Hahahahahahahaha!  ;D ;D ;D

« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2011, 07:35:49 PM »

What a flawless logic!

Well, since your wiki sucks, let me help you out with one that doesn't:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earth
"The shape of the Earth approximates an oblate spheroid."
...does anyone find it funny that the Flat Earth model is actually round?

Moon squirter

• Ding dong!
« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2011, 11:09:55 PM »
It shows polar light from below near the horizon - something that wouldn't be the case if the earth was flat.

Perspective. The sun and stars descend into the horizon due to perspective.
No. If it were perspective, the sun and stars' observed angular velocity would decrease as they moved towards the horizon. Allowing for a very small deviation due to atmospheric refraction, the angular velocity is constant.  This is strong evidence for a round earth.

I cannot believe you still defend Wrongbothem's perspective, when numerous reviews on these forums have found it to be crap. Even bull shit in a field can be supported by a mathematical model.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2011, 05:13:58 AM by Moon squirter »
I haven't performed it and I've never claimed to. I've have trouble being in two places at the same time.