There are no real believers.

• 95 Replies
Re: There are no real believers.
« Reply #90 on: November 21, 2011, 01:55:16 PM »
Which part of that is "flat earth math"? None of these statements were derived mathematically.

I'm pretty sure you used the term "flat earth math" to explain why the flat earth map is distorted and stupid. 
...does anyone find it funny that the Flat Earth model is actually round?

John Davis

• Secretary Of The Society
  • Administrator
  • Most Prolific Scientist, 2019
« Reply #91 on: November 22, 2011, 06:14:24 AM »
Which part of that is "flat earth math"? None of these statements were derived mathematically.

I'm pretty sure you used the term "flat earth math" to explain why the flat earth map is distorted and stupid.
Clearly not.  And it took all of five seconds to find out via the search feature.  There is no difference between "math" and "flat earth math".  You are just talking nonsense, again.
Quantum Ab Hoc

« Reply #92 on: November 22, 2011, 10:27:11 AM »

Clearly not.  And it took all of five seconds to find out via the search feature.  There is no difference between "math" and "flat earth math".  You are just talking nonsense, again.

Does the search feature display posts that were altered?

« Reply #93 on: November 22, 2011, 11:44:26 AM »

You claim that a 2D object cannot be projected onto another 2D object with no distortion. This has been mathematically disproven. The only way you could possibly continue to use this argument is if you also claim that math is different for you than for us. Hence, flat math.
You, sir, can't comprehend the idea of bottoms.

« Reply #94 on: November 22, 2011, 11:48:44 AM »

You claim that a 2D object cannot be projected onto another 2D object with no distortion. This has been mathematically disproven. The only way you could possibly continue to use this argument is if you also claim that math is different for you than for us. Hence, flat math.

He did.  I can't prove it because it doesn't come up in a Search result... probably because he changed his post or soemthing, but I'm pretty sure that at one point one of Pizza Planet's posts (on the ultimate challenge post) specifically said that the flat earth map works with given geographical distances because of something called "Flat Earth Math."

« Reply #95 on: November 23, 2011, 03:37:13 PM »
We all know the Earth is obviously flat, but what about Pizza Planet? That's where the real debate lies. I believe it's anchovy-shaped but I've seen theories that it's pepperoni-shaped, which intrigues me.
Y'all be trippin'