« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2011, 11:51:18 AM »
Why?

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
Re: Penn State scandal
« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2011, 01:16:11 PM »
People wrote fake reviews, some of them are funny. After the first page it seems to be mostly outraged people wanting the book taken off Amazon. They're not nearly as funny as the fake wolf t-shirt reviews, though.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

?

Crustinator

• Bamhammer horror!
« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2011, 04:38:08 PM »
"Hey Coach, we're just working on wrestling moves." Sandusky was not a wrestling coach.

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
  • Former President of Iraq
« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2011, 05:09:58 PM »
People wrote fake reviews, some of them are funny. After the first page it seems to be mostly outraged people wanting the book taken off Amazon. They're not nearly as funny as the fake wolf t-shirt reviews, though.

Tuscan Whole Milk.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #34 on: November 12, 2011, 08:58:30 AM »
I read those too, wish some of those people would contribute to the Touched reviews!
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2011, 06:18:10 AM »
After reading the report on their testimonies, I don't really think Joe Paterno did anything necessarily wrong. He reported to Tim Curley that Sandusky had engaged in inappropriate sexual activities with a young boy. It's Curley and Schultz who covered the incident up. Paterno did what most people do when faced with something like this: He reported it to a superior and tried to forget about it. It's human nature. The child protective services law they cited supports his actions.
Here's an explanation for ya. Lurk moar. Every single point you brought up has been posted, reposted, debated and debunked. There is a search function on this forum, and it is very easy to use.

theonlydann

• Official Member
« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2011, 07:02:31 AM »
No Wendy.

Paterno was the Coach at PSU for 46 years. I don't think you fully understand how powerful the head coach of the football program at a university like that is. He was 100% involved in the coverup. Since yuou aren't from America, i won't bother explaining, but know this much. When they wanted to fire Paterno (the AD and Trustees) a few years ago he said Fuck Off i don't care about you and kept his job.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #37 on: November 17, 2011, 07:05:32 AM »
I can't believe Sandusky's lawyer let him give that Costas interview. That was bizarre.

WardoggKC130FE

• What website is that? MadeUpMonkeyShit.com?
« Reply #38 on: November 17, 2011, 07:50:35 AM »
I can't believe Sandusky's lawyer let him give that Costas interview. That was bizarre.

Quote from: Sundusky Interview
"I just showered with boys and touch their legs...but I am not sexually attracted to them"

Yeah dude whatever.

theonlydann

• Official Member
« Reply #39 on: November 17, 2011, 07:53:59 AM »
That interview... the first however many seconds of him explaining how much he loves boys...

http://www.newsday.com/sports/media/transcript-jerry-sandusky-s-interview-with-bob-costas-1.3322457

COSTAS: Innocent? Completely innocent and falsely accused in every aspect?

SANDUSKY: Well I could say that, you know, I have done some of those things. I have horsed around with kids. I have showered after workouts. I have hugged them and I have touched their leg. Without intent of sexual contact. But - so if you look at it that way - there are things that wouldn't - you know, would be accurate.

WardoggKC130FE

« Reply #40 on: November 19, 2011, 05:20:30 AM »
Too soon to be funny?

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
« Reply #41 on: November 21, 2011, 12:48:54 PM »
Seeing as Joe over there wasn't the guy doing the bad touch on the kiddies, I don't even see it. He helped protect a pedophile and that's horrible, but implying that means he is one himself is both absurd and malevolent.
Here's an explanation for ya. Lurk moar. Every single point you brought up has been posted, reposted, debated and debunked. There is a search function on this forum, and it is very easy to use.

WardoggKC130FE

« Reply #42 on: November 21, 2011, 03:01:45 PM »
Thats Sandusky in the picture.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #43 on: November 21, 2011, 03:06:27 PM »
Whoever made it should have used Sandusky's Touched book.. or replaced it, if that's an advertisement.

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
« Reply #44 on: November 22, 2011, 03:34:07 AM »
I can see we are obviously past the state of outrage and now begins the ridicule. Welcome back to Status Quo.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #45 on: November 22, 2011, 09:13:54 AM »
The story is no longer at the forefront, so of course the outrage begins to fade. I did read in the paper this morning that Penn State has hired former FBI director Louis Freeh to lead the investigation.

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
  • Former President of Iraq