Skyrim

• 1771 Replies
?

Vongeo

• Official Member
  • I don't get it either.
Re: Skyrim
« Reply #810 on: February 03, 2012, 06:59:54 PM »
Next game should have Christopher Walken.
i am
Vongeo is a wanker, he wears a wanker hat; he always smells like urine and he thinks the Earth is flat.

No longer is this sentence is cut in half. Jekra!

« Reply #811 on: February 03, 2012, 09:07:33 PM »
Heh, I'm level 48 right now and I've barely started the main quest.

Such is the life of an easily distracted dark elf.

?

Mrs. Peach

• Official Member
« Reply #812 on: February 04, 2012, 07:11:28 AM »
HUN KAAL ZOOR

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
« Reply #813 on: February 04, 2012, 08:56:27 AM »

WHAAT!?
« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 10:48:01 AM by Wendy »
Here's an explanation for ya. Lurk moar. Every single point you brought up has been posted, reposted, debated and debunked. There is a search function on this forum, and it is very easy to use.

?

Mrs. Peach

• Official Member
« Reply #814 on: February 04, 2012, 09:28:45 AM »
Wat wat?

The fetching Bosmer Peachella (that is I) have/has fallen for a dragon.  Do we have a future?  Should I have ear reduction surgery?
« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 09:31:54 AM by Mrs. Peach »

?

Nomad

• Official Member
« Reply #815 on: February 04, 2012, 10:16:08 AM »
Wendy: I laugh cus you hotlink fail
Nomad is a superhero.

8/30 NEVAR FORGET

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
« Reply #816 on: February 04, 2012, 10:45:48 AM »
I do? It's fine to me. :< I'll fix it. but now it's spoiled.
Here's an explanation for ya. Lurk moar. Every single point you brought up has been posted, reposted, debated and debunked. There is a search function on this forum, and it is very easy to use.

?

Vongeo

• Official Member
  • I don't get it either.
« Reply #817 on: February 04, 2012, 05:29:40 PM »
Heh, I'm level 48 right now and I've barely started the main quest.

Such is the life of an easily distracted dark elf.
Fuck main quests.
Vongeo is a wanker, he wears a wanker hat; he always smells like urine and he thinks the Earth is flat.

« Reply #818 on: February 05, 2012, 11:05:15 AM »
Oh god. I needed to spawn a perfect diamond to make this one weapon using the console command, and now the game has just been ruined for me because I know I can spawn whatever I want.

Vindictus

• insightful personal text
« Reply #819 on: February 05, 2012, 12:19:40 PM »
Oh god. I needed to spawn a perfect diamond to make this one weapon using the console command, and now the game has just been ruined for me because I know I can spawn whatever I want.

This happened to me as well. I fixed it by starting another character and vowing to not touch the console for cheating purposes.

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
« Reply #820 on: February 05, 2012, 01:59:42 PM »
Really? I was going to make a character later this month that I'll cheat on like a bastard. I've already played the game legitimately once. Now I want to know what ultimate power feels like.

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
  • Former President of Iraq
« Reply #821 on: February 05, 2012, 02:17:59 PM »
Wat wat?

The fetching Bosmer Peachella (that is I) have/has fallen for a dragon.  Do we have a future?  Should I have ear reduction surgery?

Yes and yes.

Also, I assume that my use of a 360 for playing this game puts me in the minority here.  I have no access to console commands, not that I particularly want any.  I already feel like I'm cheating anytime I lower the difficulty during a difficult fight.

« Reply #822 on: February 05, 2012, 02:24:55 PM »
Really? I was going to make a character later this month that I'll cheat on like a bastard. I've already played the game legitimately once. Now I want to know what ultimate power feels like.

Trust me, it's not fun at all.

Vindictus

• insightful personal text
« Reply #823 on: February 05, 2012, 08:27:34 PM »

I did that on a waste character too. Turned movement speed up to an insanely high number and covered the map in a couple of seconds.

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
« Reply #824 on: February 05, 2012, 11:52:38 PM »
A capital idea, but I fear it would reduce my computer's CPU(seeing as it probably has no GPU) into a smouldering pile of ash.

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
« Reply #825 on: February 06, 2012, 04:43:15 PM »
I like what they've done with the guilds.  In Oblivion, they were way too strict and formal, with overly-complicated rank structures and chains of command.  They called themselves guilds, but they were more like government bureaucracies.  I wouldn't have been surprised if at some point someone told me to go fill out some paperwork.  It kept breaking up the momentum of the guilds' storylines, and of course, it was incredibly boring.

Lorddave

« Reply #826 on: February 06, 2012, 06:56:39 PM »
I like what they've done with the guilds.  In Oblivion, they were way too strict and formal, with overly-complicated rank structures and chains of command.  They called themselves guilds, but they were more like government bureaucracies.  I wouldn't have been surprised if at some point someone told me to go fill out some paperwork.  It kept breaking up the momentum of the guilds' storylines, and of course, it was incredibly boring.
Except the Dark brotherhood.  Best damn storyline I played in that game.
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

?

Nomad

• Official Member
« Reply #827 on: February 06, 2012, 07:00:47 PM »
Dark Brotherhood was pretty cool, but I liked the College the most.
Nomad is a superhero.

8/30 NEVAR FORGET

« Reply #828 on: February 06, 2012, 11:50:29 PM »
SHINY CLINKY GOLD

Wendy

• I laugh cus you fake
« Reply #829 on: February 07, 2012, 09:59:13 AM »
They called themselves guilds, but they were more like government bureaucracies.

I don't see how there's a massive difference between the two. Guilds are a way of instating rules and cooperating for mutual benefit. A government is a way of instating rules and cooperating for mutual benefit.

?

Hazbollah

• Flat Earth Editor
  • Earth Shape Apathetic.
« Reply #830 on: February 07, 2012, 10:09:27 AM »
I just got a black hand (spot?) after killing that old bitch in Riften for that Aretino kid. I presume it's from the Dark Brotherhood. If so, what happens next? Do they send some assassins after me or what?
Always check your tackle- Caerphilly school of Health. If I see an innuendo in my post, I'll be sure to whip it out.

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
« Reply #831 on: February 07, 2012, 10:20:57 AM »
I just got a black hand (spot?) after killing that old bitch in Riften for that Aretino kid. I presume it's from the Dark Brotherhood. If so, what happens next? Do they send some assassins after me or what?

The next time you go to sleep, the leader of the Dark Brotherhood will kidnap you.  It's how you get to join them.

« Reply #832 on: February 07, 2012, 10:24:51 AM »
Or destroy them.

?

Vongeo

• Official Member
  • I don't get it either.
« Reply #833 on: February 07, 2012, 10:34:32 AM »
Or destroy them.
The opportunity cost of this is too great. That guy isn't even a werewolf when you attack.

And you can't even kill the kid!

« Reply #834 on: February 07, 2012, 10:35:50 AM »
Yes I can.

?

Nomad

• Official Member
« Reply #835 on: February 07, 2012, 11:36:03 AM »
Mugsy spares none.
Nomad is a superhero.

8/30 NEVAR FORGET

Lorddave

« Reply #836 on: February 07, 2012, 02:31:26 PM »
I have purchased Skyrim and am now in the process of downloading it off STEAM.

Does this make like... everyone on FES now?

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

?

Vongeo

• Official Member
  • I don't get it either.
« Reply #837 on: February 07, 2012, 02:33:40 PM »
I have purchased Skyrim and am now in the process of downloading it off STEAM.

Does this make like... everyone on FES now?
nope not people. and liars/

Taters343

• Official Member
  • Pope/Tater/Robot with flower girl capabilities!
« Reply #838 on: February 08, 2012, 07:16:10 AM »
Free DLC that upgrades textures was released, along with the Creation Kit!

Lorddave

« Reply #839 on: February 08, 2012, 03:19:27 PM »
Free DLC that upgrades textures was released, along with the Creation Kit!
Downloading now.
The difference is rather minor.  When fighting barbarians or running around villages, are you really going to stand around and admire how clear the stitches on Uldaman's vest are?