Pseudolites

• 262 Replies

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
Re: Pseudolites
« Reply #210 on: November 19, 2011, 12:24:55 PM »
If the ISS isn't in orbit, how it is remaining in the air? (FYI: orbit implies space)

Lots of things can travel through the air.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2011, 12:27:05 PM by Tom Bishop »

« Reply #211 on: November 19, 2011, 12:31:56 PM »
So regularly? For more than 10 years?

Name one!
“The Earth looks flat, therefore it is” FEers wisdom.

Moon squirter

• Ding dong!
« Reply #212 on: November 19, 2011, 01:08:29 PM »
If the ISS isn't in orbit, how it is remaining in the air? (FYI: orbit implies space)

At great speeds without any visible means of propulsion?  The ISS doesn't look very aerodynamic for something that travels very fast through the atmosphere.

Best ignore the evidence, right?
I haven't performed it and I've never claimed to. I've have trouble being in two places at the same time.

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #213 on: November 19, 2011, 01:36:45 PM »
So regularly? For more than 10 years?

Name one!

Stratellites and high altitude blimps can stay aloft for years at a time without refueling. They can also refuel while in the air.

Perhaps that's what's happening to the ISS in the above image, it's getting refueled.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2011, 01:40:41 PM by Tom Bishop »

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #214 on: November 19, 2011, 01:38:58 PM »

At great speeds without any visible means of propulsion?  The ISS doesn't look very aerodynamic for something that travels very fast through the atmosphere.

Why would it need to look aerodynamic at the upper edges of the atmosphere? Blimps can take any shape and work just as well.

Also, planes don't have a "visible means of propulsion." I don't see flames coming out the back of a plane when it travels through the air.

« Reply #215 on: November 19, 2011, 02:03:45 PM »
And orbiting for more than 10 years in space for the ISS?

Moon squirter

• Ding dong!
« Reply #216 on: November 19, 2011, 02:58:54 PM »

Why would it need to look aerodynamic at the upper edges of the atmosphere? Blimps can take any shape and work just as well.

Also, planes don't have a "visible means of propulsion." I don't see flames coming out the back of a plane when it travels through the air.

Blimps don't and can't travel at great speeds: If the atmosphere is providing buoyancy to a low density craft, it is also providing air resistance.

Fast planes leave con trails.  It's an unavoidable byproduct of burning hydrocarbons or hydrogen/oxygen.

Any other ideas?
I haven't performed it and I've never claimed to. I've have trouble being in two places at the same time.

« Reply #217 on: November 20, 2011, 07:55:02 AM »
This topic is nearly a month old now, and what do we know:

– No evidence of pseudolites or stratellites used on a wide scale
– Evidence of satellites everywhere that everyone can see (apart from one or two dishonest guys).

Shall we close this topic and move on to something else?

Conker

• Official FES jerk / kneebiter
« Reply #218 on: November 20, 2011, 11:51:44 AM »
Let´s get off topic: Somebody has knowdlege about Magnetic Inclination ? I need some answers for my Irefutable RE fact
This is not a joke society.
Quote from: OpenedEyes
You shouldn't be allowed to talk on a free discussion forum.

« Reply #219 on: November 20, 2011, 01:23:56 PM »
Open a new topic!

Conker

• Official FES jerk / kneebiter
« Reply #220 on: November 21, 2011, 07:03:05 AM »
I will open it when I have sufficient data, and for that, I need answers. I´m not asking you to post here, PMing me will be okay too
This is not a joke society.
Quote from: OpenedEyes
You shouldn't be allowed to talk on a free discussion forum.

« Reply #221 on: November 21, 2011, 07:21:39 AM »
OK

This topic is nearly a month old now, and what do we know:

– No evidence of pseudolites or stratellites used on a wide scale
– Evidence of satellites everywhere that everyone can see (apart from one or two dishonest guys).

Shall we close this topic and move on to something else?

PizzaPlanet

• Now available in stereo
« Reply #222 on: November 21, 2011, 12:24:30 PM »
If you can't see my evidence, you're dishonest!
lol
hacking your precious forum as we speak 8) 8) 8)

« Reply #223 on: November 21, 2011, 12:56:37 PM »
Nothing better to say, PlanetPizzaz?

PizzaPlanet

• Now available in stereo
« Reply #224 on: November 21, 2011, 01:00:32 PM »
Other than point out the massive fallacy in your post, which you will never address? Nah, I feel fulfilled with just that.
hacking your precious forum as we speak 8) 8) 8)

« Reply #225 on: November 21, 2011, 01:01:46 PM »
Nobody has given tangible evidence of pseudolites here.

Ski

• Planar Moderator
  • Homines, dum docent, dispenguin.
« Reply #226 on: November 21, 2011, 11:19:05 PM »
Fast planes leave con trails.  It's an unavoidable byproduct of burning hydrocarbons or hydrogen/oxygen.

Contrails are completely unrelated to speed. They are also not "unavoidable byproducts" of anything. They are dependent on many different variables.

If you can't see my evidence, you're dishonest!

Nobody has given tangible evidence of pseudolites here.

Irony.
"Never think you can turn over any old falsehood without a terrible squirming of the horrid little population that dwells under it." -O.W. Holmes "Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne.."

« Reply #227 on: November 22, 2011, 12:11:48 AM »
You should read more carefully the answers.

Where are the evidence of pseudolites?

What are those satellites orbiting around the Earth?

« Reply #228 on: November 22, 2011, 04:40:17 AM »
Perhaps the biggest problem:
How can pseudolites / stratellites go below the horizon from certain points on a flat Earth? And why is the boundary of the area on Earth from which a 'lite is visible above the horizon shaped the way it is? (See my post in "Spooky things" in the FAQ forum for more details.)

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #229 on: November 22, 2011, 06:18:45 AM »

Contrails are completely unrelated to speed. They are also not "unavoidable byproducts" of anything. They are dependent on many different variables.

Aircraft engines burn hydrocarbon based fuels.  The water vapor produced by this combustion at high altitude condenses and forms clouds, otherwise known as contrails.  Sounds pretty unavoidable to me. 
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Ski

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #230 on: November 22, 2011, 09:25:23 AM »
Only because you are confusing looking at wikipedia with an education on the subject.
"Never think you can turn over any old falsehood without a terrible squirming of the horrid little population that dwells under it." -O.W. Holmes "Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne.."

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #231 on: November 22, 2011, 09:40:30 AM »
Then perhaps you should educate us on the subject.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Ski

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #232 on: November 22, 2011, 09:58:27 AM »
Contrail formation is due to a slew of variables, as I said earlier. Two planes may fly at the same altitude and/or speed and one may form a contrail and one may not. A few feet higher or to the left/right and they both may produce contrails or neither.  This shows that the contrail is not "unavoidable" but rather the product of specific and precise atmospheric conditions. While it is true that water vapor is caused by combustion, the contrail depends on which precise atmospheric conditions that moisture is introduced to.
The military uses algorithms for contrail formation and teaches pilots how to avoid them. In most cases it is possible by simply finding dryer air above or below the bands most favourable for formation. The altitude difference can be relatively small.

« Reply #233 on: November 22, 2011, 11:15:57 AM »
How would those stratellites remain in the air for decades without changing their trajectory?

Ski

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #234 on: November 22, 2011, 12:36:10 PM »
I rather doubt they do.

« Reply #235 on: November 22, 2011, 01:03:33 PM »
So they're pretty much useless, are they?

« Reply #236 on: November 22, 2011, 01:05:30 PM »
And what about all those satellites we can observe in the sky? What's their use?

« Reply #237 on: November 22, 2011, 03:19:54 PM »
Also, pseudolites or stratellites don't solve the problem I posted - that the experienced areas-of-visibility of real-life 'lites match the coverage areas predicted by spherical geometry on a round Earth, while projecting the same coverage area on a disk map yields an unexplained shape (basically a distorted half-circle rouded at its 2 "corners"). Any kind of (near-isotropically radiating) 'lite will produce a coverage/visibility area with a circular boundary on a spherical projection (round Earth), even actual known ground pseudolites like Hungary's Antenna Digital. On the other hand, no theoretical 'lite can produce the expected "half-circle" visibility area on a plane with the North Pole at the center (flat Earth).

Ski

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #238 on: November 22, 2011, 04:58:41 PM »
So they're pretty much useless, are they?

On what basis would you conclude that?

« Reply #239 on: November 28, 2011, 08:44:13 AM »
If you imagine the uses of satellites, you can imagine that you need them to be constantly in space, years after years. I haven't thing anything looking like this with pseudolites.