DiSCO EarTH

• 4 Replies
DiSCO EarTH
« on: October 24, 2011, 01:23:47 AM »
i was studying this book on different galaxies and i found particular galaxy that caught my eye. it looked like a disc. i read about it and i found that for this galaxy to be created, the atoms would have to be spinning so fast that when they clide together it would form a spinning object, and that over time it would form into a spinning disc.
could this be the same with a flat Earth? we could be a disc just spinning around in space like a frisby for all we know
please tell me what you think.

?

fluffycornsnake

• Official Member
Re: DiSCO EarTH
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2011, 06:22:11 PM »
You shouldn't believe what you read in 'books'. The Conspiracy may have written them.

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2011, 09:22:10 AM »
i was studying this book on different galaxies and i found particular galaxy that caught my eye. it looked like a disc. i read about it and i found that for this galaxy to be created, the atoms would have to be spinning so fast that when they clide together it would form a spinning object, and that over time it would form into a spinning disc.
could this be the same with a flat Earth? we could be a disc just spinning around in space like a frisby for all we know
please tell me what you think.
Very interesting, do you have a link for this?
The illusion is shattered if we ask what goes on behind the scenes.

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2011, 06:00:30 AM »
I don't thing you can compare a dic shaped galaxy or a spiral galaxy, which are mainly consisting of vacuum to a solid FE.
“The Earth looks flat, therefore it is” FEers wisdom.

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2011, 09:31:43 AM »
Oh i see , I misread that.
The illusion is shattered if we ask what goes on behind the scenes.