Australians are peasants

• 41 Replies
?

Thork

Australians are peasants
« on: October 20, 2011, 06:08:05 AM »
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/queen-elizabeth-II/8838060/Julia-Gillard-sparks-royal-row-by-failing-to-curtsy-to-the-Queen.html

We sent our 85 year old Queen half way around the world, and your slapper Prime Minister couldn't even curtsey. Don't you know how to treat the head of your own state?

Quote from: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/queen-elizabeth-II/8838060/Julia-Gillard-sparks-royal-row-by-failing-to-curtsy-to-the-Queen.html
June Dally-Watkins, an Australian etiquette expert, said Ms Gillard's "wobble" was shameful.
"I thought it was really hilarious and of course very rude," Mrs Dally-Watkins told the ABC.
"If she isn't a royalist, it's not a matter of that; it's a matter of paying courtesy to a queen, to the Queen."
Quite right too.

Turn around bitch, and tell us whose flag is on your flag?

EDIT: For something secret, other than grammar reasons.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 08:02:05 AM by Thork »

Lord Xenu

• ALL HAIL XENU!
Re: Australians are peasants
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2011, 07:56:33 AM »
Turn around bitch, and tell us who's flag is on your flag?
It should be "whose", not "who's". Who are you calling a peasant, you uneducated ragamuffin?

?

Thork

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2011, 08:00:58 AM »
Don't misquote me. >:(

Lord Xenu

• ALL HAIL XENU!
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2011, 08:07:44 AM »
Don't misquote me. >:(
Lying peasant.  >:(

?

Thork

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2011, 08:09:50 AM »
This thread is about your venereal disease ridden Prime Minister, not minding her P's and Q's. Either condemn the ginger convict or GTFO of my thread.

?

Mrs. Peach

• Official Member
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2011, 08:16:57 AM »
As wobbles go, was it a nice, polite wobble or a crummy wobble?  Before you send in the fleet, make sure she just didn't get her shoe caught in a rug wrinkle.  Poor thing.

Lord Xenu

• ALL HAIL XENU!
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2011, 08:23:04 AM »
This thread is about your venereal disease ridden Prime Minister, not minding her P's and Q's. Either condemn the ginger convict or GTFO of my thread.
I'm British, not Australian! I exist.

I think that she was respectful enough. She bowed and shook the Queen's hand. That's all a bloke would have to do anyway.

Also, you've misused a comma. Just sayin'.

?

Thork

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2011, 08:27:40 AM »
Get out. >:(

Lord Xenu

• ALL HAIL XENU!
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2011, 08:31:54 AM »

?

Mrs. Peach

• Official Member
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2011, 08:32:09 AM »
I might point out that off requires two 'f's but on further consideration, I won't.

Lord Xenu

• ALL HAIL XENU!
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2011, 08:34:44 AM »
I might point out that off requires two 'f's but on further consideration, I won't.
Head off state? Get the f*ck out off my thread? What are you talking about?

Benjamin Franklin

• Flat Earth Editor
  • The dopest founding father.
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2011, 08:40:33 AM »
As a citizen of England's abused stepchild that grew up to be far more powerful and relevant, fuck your royal bullshit.

?

Mrs. Peach

• Official Member
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2011, 08:46:23 AM »

'Of' does not require two 'f's.  "Head off" would more likely be used as a final report of an official axeman or sword chopper.  Glad to help.

Lord Xenu

• ALL HAIL XENU!
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2011, 08:47:22 AM »

'Of' does not require two 'f's.  "Head off" would more likely be used as a final report of an official axeman or sword chopper.  Glad to help.
I know. What were you talking about then?

?

Mrs. Peach

• Official Member
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2011, 08:53:24 AM »
I was addressing your countryman, Mr. Thork.

Lord Xenu

• ALL HAIL XENU!
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2011, 08:56:12 AM »
But I can't find anywhere that he's misused the word "of".  ???

?

Mrs. Peach

• Official Member
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2011, 09:01:54 AM »
But I can't find anywhere that he's misused the word "of".  ???

We are not speaking of 'of;' we are speaking of 'off.'

Edit:  Oops.  My bad.  I see he has simply used an 'O.' 
« Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 09:21:15 AM by Mrs. Peach »

?

Nolhekh

• Animator
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2011, 09:06:05 AM »
OP should realize pheasant is spelled with an "h"

Vindictus

• insightful personal text
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2011, 01:07:25 PM »
OP should realize pheasant is spelled with an "h"

A pheasant is a bird. A peasant is a lowly farmer in service to a noble.

Gillard does something right for once, and people criticise her. The queen can fuck off and die. She deserves no more respect than any 80 year old.

?

Thork

« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2011, 01:14:07 PM »
Gillard does something right for once, and people criticise her. The queen can fuck off and die. She deserves no more respect than any 80 year old.
Oooh, you uncouth Aussie b*st*rd. >:(

That is The Queen. Not any old queen. The Queen. Head of the commonwealth, of which you boorish alcoholics are a member. Poor old cow didn't know what to do with herself. How dare that ginger munter ignore royal protocol and etiquette? The eyes of the world are watching Australia and condemning it. Boooo Australia. >:(
« Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 01:16:21 PM by Thork »

Vindictus

« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2011, 01:20:46 PM »
No one cares. She's just an old woman, like any other old woman. The only reason this docile country isn't a Republic is because she's still alive. I hope she gets fisted by a kangaroo.

?

Thork

« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2011, 01:31:18 PM »
This is outrageous. I hope there is a nuclear submarine resting in Port Jackson right now, waiting to exterminate every last cork-hat wearing one of you, if anyone so much as farts in front of our Queen for the rest of her stay. You have turned into an island of savages without firm British rule. Australia isn't too big to go over Britain's knee and get a spanking. >:(

« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2011, 01:43:42 PM »
Is the Queen important for any reason other than the fact that she's the Queen?

Benjamin Franklin

• Flat Earth Editor
  • The dopest founding father.
« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2011, 01:52:47 PM »
I'm willing to bet she's a damn good lay.

?

Thork

« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2011, 01:53:44 PM »
She gives us a face to put on our stamps and money. She rules the commonwealth. She has prevented Prince Charles becoming King for decades. In fact he holds the world record for the longest Heir Apparent because she refuses to die. Her mother lived to 102 so I doubt she is going anywhere soon. She is great for tourism. She opens and closes parliament. She opens stadiums and museums and stuff with special scissors. She is the head of state and these unruly Aussies might also note she is the head of the armed forces. She is also the head of the Church of England so God loves her too, the Pope ... not so keen. She also runs a horse racing horsey thing and races horses at horse places. I'm not a horse person so you'd need to look that up for yourself.

Anyway she is 85 and travelled half way round the world. The least that ginger lizard could do is give a polite bow.

I'm willing to bet she's a damn good lay.
Get out. >:(

Vindictus

« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2011, 02:01:33 PM »
She gives us a face to put on our stamps and money. She rules the commonwealth. She has prevented Prince Charles becoming King for decades. In fact he holds the world record for the longest Heir Apparent because she refuses to die. Her mother lived to 102 so I doubt she is going anywhere soon. She is great for tourism. She opens and closes parliament. She opens stadiums and museums and stuff with special scissors. She is the head of state and these unruly Aussies might also note she is the head of the armed forces. She is also the head of the Church of England so God loves her too, the Pope ... not so keen. She also runs a horse racing horsey thing and races horses at horse places. I'm not a horse person so you'd need to look that up for yourself.

Anyway she is 85 and travelled half way round the world. The least that ginger lizard could do is give a polite bow.

In other words, no. I could do most of those things and still have time to spend all of the Commonwealth's money.

frostee

• Official Member
« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2011, 09:37:20 PM »
Fuck the Queen I don't even know why we are still attached to England, little nonsensical things like this when it comes to royalty makes me hate the whole situation more.
Recently religious due to the impending rapture.

« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2011, 09:40:05 PM »
Why are you two fools worried about Prince Charles becoming king? Would he not be as competent with the giant scissors?

rooster

« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2011, 09:43:48 PM »
There's nothing wrong with monarchy putting on a good show, Japan still does it.

« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2011, 09:46:24 PM »
Most of the people in the world don't give a fuck about the queen.
Cheesus is so wise I sometimes think he's my alt.
CheesusCrust is wise.