Gosh the Conspiracy has a lot to do!

• 143 Replies

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
Re: Gosh the Conspiracy has a lot to do!
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2011, 12:04:43 PM »
What do they do, then?

They don't do anything. They don't exist.

What do the people who attend launches do?

They watch a rocket go really high up into the sky until it disappears from sight.

I used to do the same things with model rockets.

Where do thousands of astrophysicists get all their data?

They don't get data. NASA is very secretive about its data. NASA releases very little to the public.

If you read on a website somewhere that Dr. So and So is renting time on the Hubble Space Telescope, that guy is nothing more than words on a screen, a figment of NASA's imagination.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2011, 12:08:02 PM by Tom Bishop »

« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2011, 12:20:41 PM »
Where do the physicists get their data if there are no satellites?

What about other space agencies?

You seem sooooo well informed.

And, by the way, any evidence?
“The Earth looks flat, therefore it is” FEers wisdom.

« Reply #32 on: October 22, 2011, 12:24:18 PM »
I'm talking. Yes, I have worked for NASA and they are a conspiracy. I barely managed to get away alive.
Do you believe me? I hope not, because I'm lying. However, I strongly doubt you'd believe me if I wasn't.
People who are talking (and who are persistent in it) are likely to end up in a psychiatric facility of one kind or another.

You said that, i believe?

PizzaPlanet

• Now available in stereo
« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2011, 12:26:52 PM »
I'm talking. Yes, I have worked for NASA and they are a conspiracy. I barely managed to get away alive.
Do you believe me? I hope not, because I'm lying. However, I strongly doubt you'd believe me if I wasn't.
People who are talking (and who are persistent in it) are likely to end up in a psychiatric facility of one kind or another.

You said that, i believe?
You've accidentally posted in the wrong thread. Also, have you tried reading the whole post?

And no hunch about a conspiracy (apart from the delusional Planet Pizzaz).
See, this is why lurking is important. I do not believe in the conspiracy.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2011, 12:28:54 PM by PizzaPlanet »
hacking your precious forum as we speak 8) 8) 8)

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #34 on: October 22, 2011, 12:38:40 PM »

The hundreds of satellites which NASA claims are orbiting the earth do not exist.

Weather data comes from pseudolites and stratellites. Data is sold for a profit to other parts of the government/tv stations.

Only very few have launch capability. The Canadian Space Agency doesn't have a launch pad.

All these dozens of space agencies really do is pay NASA/ESA for data that they allegedly collect or pay to put a "Canadian/[insert county] Astronaut" into space so that their country people can feel better about themselves.

There is plenty of evidence which shows that NASA is running a fake space program. Once the Wiki comes back up go to the Conspiracy page.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2011, 01:24:54 PM by Tom Bishop »

?

alex00

• The Earth is as flat as Pamela Anderson
« Reply #35 on: October 22, 2011, 12:51:14 PM »
And how many physicists (especially astrophysicists) have directly or undirectly worked on space programs?

And how many have worked on the results given by the satellites?

None. The space programs do not exist.
/facepalm
The Official Flat Earth Lawyer:

« Reply #36 on: October 22, 2011, 01:07:58 PM »

The hundreds of satellites which NASA claims are orbiting the earth do not exist.

Weather data comes from pseudolites and stratellites. Data is sold for a profit to other parts of the government/tv stations.

Only very few have launch capability. The Canadian Space Agency doesn't have a launch pad.

All these dozens of space agencies really do is pay NASA/ESA for data that they allegedly collect or pay to put a "Canadian/[insert county] Astronaut" into space to their country people can feel better about themselves.

There is plenty of evidence which shows that NASA is running a fake space program. Once the Wiki comes back up go to the Conspiracy page.

Probably the biggest load of bullshit I've ever come across this forum.

And, as usual, one line answers from Tm Bishop and never ever a shred of evidence.

?

alex00

« Reply #37 on: October 22, 2011, 01:12:32 PM »
Probably the biggest load of bullshit I've ever come across this forum.

And, as usual, one line answers from Tm Bishop and never ever a shred of evidence.

Ya, out of all the BS that comes out of this forum, Tom usually puts out this most.

Like I told him before there are 71 space agencies with about 25 with launch capabilities and 3(or 4) that can send a man up there.

Thats too many people to keep their mouths closed and thats JUST the space programs...

« Reply #38 on: October 22, 2011, 01:18:53 PM »
God I'd like to know what are pseudolites and stratellites! (since wiki is out of order for the moment)

?

alex00

« Reply #39 on: October 22, 2011, 01:21:24 PM »
God I'd like to know what are pseudolites and stratellites! (since wiki is out of order for the moment)

those really exist, the flaw with the FE's logic is their limited in quantities and theres not enough to do weather, satellites imaging, cellphone use etc...theres not enough for that the only way we have all those things is satellites

?

Thork

« Reply #40 on: October 22, 2011, 01:22:10 PM »

Don't you know how to use Google?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudolite
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stratellite

Also weather is mostly predicted by these guys ...
http://www.ndbc.noaa.gov/
no satellites needed.

You will also note that their Mercator projection acknowledges the existence of a southerly ice-wall.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2011, 01:23:52 PM by Thork »

« Reply #41 on: October 22, 2011, 01:30:06 PM »
The Mercator projection is a projection of a Globe, a usefull appoximation, everybody knows that and people know the limit of the projection of a globe on a flat surface.

I'm surprise by such a week argument (and I'll come back on the subject of pseudolites and stratellites).

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #42 on: October 22, 2011, 01:34:11 PM »

Don't you know how to use Google?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudolite
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stratellite

Also weather is mostly predicted by these guys ...
http://www.ndbc.noaa.gov/
no satellites needed.

You will also note that their Mercator projection acknowledges the existence of a southerly ice-wall.
The NOAA map is cool, TFES should use it for one of the flat earth maps in WIKI.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

?

Thork

« Reply #43 on: October 22, 2011, 01:36:34 PM »
The Mercator projection is a projection of a Globe, a usefull appoximation, everybody knows that and people know the limit of the projection of a globe on a flat surface.

I'm surprise by such a week argument (and I'll come back on the subject of pseudolites and stratellites).

No, a Mercator projection is a projection of a flat earth. The earth is flat, it can only be that way. You need to think for yourself.

But maps is something else. I'm not confident you will grasp maps, as it is a bit complicated. Its another thread anyway. Stick to ocean buoys and pseudolites for now. :)

« Reply #44 on: October 22, 2011, 03:28:16 PM »

?

Thork

« Reply #45 on: October 22, 2011, 03:31:44 PM »
Yeah, see I knew you wouldn't be able to grasp this, so let it go for another thread. ::)

« Reply #46 on: October 22, 2011, 03:35:52 PM »
If you knew what a map was, may be you could provide a DISTANCE_ACCURATE map for FE.

Of course you can't.

?

Thork

« Reply #47 on: October 22, 2011, 03:40:48 PM »
The Mercator map shown was distance accurate and represents a flat earth, not a round one as they told you. Why do you assume that, that Mercator map is of a ball? Because you are always told earth is a ball? Globularists have narrow minds.

Again, you are derailing this thread. If you want a map thread, go make one.

« Reply #48 on: October 22, 2011, 03:45:12 PM »
So if the Mercator projection is right, ther are 40,000 km between Alaska and Siberia?

I might have a narrow mind, but I've got logic on my mind.

?

Thork

« Reply #49 on: October 22, 2011, 03:50:39 PM »
You have a slow mind.

The map has isn't 1:1,000,000 etc all over. Its a PROJECTION!

Why didn't you have trouble grasping that a ball would need to distort the earth in order to be a map, but that a flat earth where the north pole is a point, stretched to the entire length of the top of the map, also has distortion? I don't think you understand maps. Last time. If you don't get it, make a new thread. I won't answer any more of your petulant foot-stamping in his thread.

« Reply #50 on: October 22, 2011, 03:54:10 PM »
What you are saying makes less ans less sense. And you are loosing your nerves. Have a good night's sleep an stop considering others as imbeciles because they do not agree with you.

« Reply #51 on: October 22, 2011, 03:55:05 PM »
And please, a FE map on which everybody can agree.

?

Thork

« Reply #52 on: October 22, 2011, 03:57:36 PM »
What you are saying makes less ans less sense. And you are loosing your nerves. Have a good night's sleep an stop considering others as imbeciles because they do not agree with you.
http://www.youryoure.com/?lose

I won't answer any more of your petulant foot-stamping in his thread.

« Reply #53 on: October 22, 2011, 03:59:05 PM »
More and more kindergarten, less and less scientific.

« Reply #54 on: October 23, 2011, 01:37:53 AM »
You have a slow mind.

The map has isn't 1:1,000,000 etc all over. Its a PROJECTION!

Why didn't you have trouble grasping that a ball would need to distort the earth in order to be a map, but that a flat earth where the north pole is a point, stretched to the entire length of the top of the map, also has distortion? I don't think you understand maps. Last time. If you don't get it, make a new thread. I won't answer any more of your petulant foot-stamping in his thread.
What's the point in a map projection if the Earth is flat anyway??
First human spacewalker, Cosmonaut Alexei Leonov: “Lifting my head I could see the curvature of the Earth's horizon. ’So the world really is round,’ I said softly to myself, as if the words came from somewhere deep in my soul. "

?

Thork

« Reply #55 on: October 23, 2011, 01:53:35 AM »
Because it is not the layout of earth a mercator projection portrays, is it? The North Pole is a single point in the centre, but it is stretched the length of the top edge of the map in the Mercator. Of course a round earth is demanding the same thing of it before you squeal how ridiculous that is.

Why do they use projections on maps? Well so you can get a better view of the area in question. If you want to navigate the north pole a Mercator map is almost useless. You want a polar azimuthal projection or a Lambert conical. If you want to travel at the equator, a transverse Mercator or Miller cylindrical might be useful.
It then depends what you want the map to be accurate for. Equal distance maps, equal area maps, true bearing maps, scale maps etc.

« Reply #56 on: October 23, 2011, 02:01:41 AM »
Yo pit, take anymore photos showing a round earth using the Zeeh-ahh-hahaha-lol-rofl-potato-polar bear-zimbeani-zoom-zoom-zoom-tic method?
Ice wall ninja

« Reply #57 on: October 23, 2011, 03:20:28 AM »
Because it is not the layout of earth a mercator projection portrays, is it? The North Pole is a single point in the centre, but it is stretched the length of the top edge of the map in the Mercator. Of course a round earth is demanding the same thing of it before you squeal how ridiculous that is.

Why do they use projections on maps? Well so you can get a better view of the area in question. If you want to navigate the north pole a Mercator map is almost useless. You want a polar azimuthal projection or a Lambert conical. If you want to travel at the equator, a transverse Mercator or Miller cylindrical might be useful.
It then depends what you want the map to be accurate for. Equal distance maps, equal area maps, true bearing maps, scale maps etc.

Pointless!

Either the Earth is round and map are projections of a sphere on a flat surface, or the Earth is flat, and a map is just a description - a reduction - of reality. But we are still waiting for this map.

?

Thork

« Reply #58 on: October 23, 2011, 03:27:29 AM »
Pick any published map you like. It is a projection of earth. A flat earth!

« Reply #59 on: October 23, 2011, 03:36:58 AM »
So show me a map which represents the FE as you see it.