Gosh the Conspiracy has a lot to do!

• 143 Replies
Gosh the Conspiracy has a lot to do!
« on: October 19, 2011, 04:37:11 PM »
There have been about 4000 launches (some with multiple payloads) and several hundred of the satellites involved are still active. Nine individual countries have launched satellites (USA, Russia, Japan, China, France, India, Israel, Australia, UK) (and the ESA).

That makes a lot of people to convice that their satellites have not been launched into space!
“The Earth looks flat, therefore it is” FEers wisdom.

Lord Xenu

• ALL HAIL XENU!
Re: Gosh the Conspiracy has a lot to do!
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2011, 04:53:16 AM »
They make a lot of effort because they make a lot of moonez! What is it about this that you don't get?

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2011, 05:55:11 AM »
There have been about 4000 launches (some with multiple payloads) and several hundred of the satellites involved are still active. Nine individual countries have launched satellites (USA, Russia, Japan, China, France, India, Israel, Australia, UK) (and the ESA).

That makes a lot of people to convice that their satellites have not been launched into space!

It's real simple, I don't understand what about it you don't get. All involved parties have agreed that disclosure would be dangerous and shake up the entire world, therefore it is kept a secret. Yes, they are all involved.
The FAQ needs updating to reflect the falsehood of the FAQ.

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2011, 05:56:22 AM »
USA have been at war with more than one of those countries since THE CONSPIRACY allegedly began.

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2011, 05:57:52 AM »
USA have been at war with more than one of those countries since THE CONSPIRACY allegedly began.

Even the war cannot stop this conspiracy, it didn't stop it before and it never will. It will take a FE travelling above the disk high enough to photograph it before truth will be told.
The FAQ needs updating to reflect the falsehood of the FAQ.

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2011, 10:07:03 AM »
there is no conspiracy, even the faqqers will tell you only the "very top" at NASA are involved

point is the earth can be a giant disc without a "conspiracy"
that is just a cop out

cant wait for Davis's book, now theres a guy that actually has theories...

?

Nolhekh

• Animator
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2011, 10:11:41 AM »
so, what happened to those 4000 launches then?  Where does Satellite TV come from, if not from orbiting satellites?

?

Verrine

• Friend of Dr Crustinator
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2011, 10:17:03 AM »
there is no conspiracy, even the faqqers will tell you only the "very top" at NASA are involved

There is no Conspiracy (NASA, KFC) and only few people are involved in the Conspiracy (NASA, KFC)? Make up your mind.  ::)

point is the earth can be a giant disc without a "conspiracy"
that is just a cop out

No, it can't.

Lord Xenu

• ALL HAIL XENU!
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2011, 10:22:08 AM »
so, what happened to those 4000 launches then? 
Ask NASA. Detonated in the atmolayer? Flown over the ice wall? Who knows.

Where does Satellite TV come from, if not from orbiting satellites?
Pseudolites.

?

Nolhekh

• Animator
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2011, 10:26:18 AM »

Pseudolites.

The questions were directed at iwanttobelieve, who claims there is no conspiracy.  If there is no conspiracy, how did blown up satellites become replaced by pseudolites?

Lord Xenu

• ALL HAIL XENU!
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2011, 11:31:29 AM »

Pseudolites.

The questions were directed at iwanttobelieve, who claims there is no conspiracy.  If there is no conspiracy, how did blown up satellites become replaced by pseudolites?
There is a conspiracty. I'll let iwanttobelieve field that one.

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2011, 11:38:03 AM »

When have two space powers ever gone to war?

« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2011, 02:01:27 PM »
The Cold War was one of the driving forces behind the space race.

?

Thork

« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2011, 02:24:53 PM »

The space race was a technology race, but a race to see who could conjure the best photoshopping, film making and CGI. To be able to control the people of earth by deception is far more powerful than threatening them with a weapon you can only use once before Armageddon (space race was supposedly about ICBM capability). Anyway, pushed on by the corporate side (Microsoft, Universal Studios, Disney, MGM etc) the US was able to put some distance between their technology and that of the Russians. Because of the language, Russia can only sell one type of movie in bulk and those types don't need much CGI. Eventually The USSR had to concede it could not make as good space hoaxes as the US and gave up.

?

alex00

• The Earth is as flat as Pamela Anderson
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2011, 03:06:04 PM »
I said it so many times if you truly think about it the conspiracy cant work(hence why its not real)

1)Whats the point?
2)Theres really no money to be made when you think about it, you would actually loose massive amounts in the process
3)It cant be done, tooo many people keeping their mouths shut and not 1 EVER talking? Ya people are totally capable of doing that ::)
The Official Flat Earth Lawyer:

« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2011, 03:51:44 PM »

The space race was a technology race, but a race to see who could conjure the best photoshopping, film making and CGI. To be able to control the people of earth by deception is far more powerful than threatening them with a weapon you can only use once before Armageddon (space race was supposedly about ICBM capability). Anyway, pushed on by the corporate side (Microsoft, Universal Studios, Disney, MGM etc) the US was able to put some distance between their technology and that of the Russians. Because of the language, Russia can only sell one type of movie in bulk and those types don't need much CGI. Eventually The USSR had to concede it could not make as good space hoaxes as the US and gave up.

Epic trolling
Ice wall ninja

?

Archibald

• mans reach exceeds his grasp
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2011, 10:52:36 PM »

Epic trolling

Brother Thork can be creative at times.  Felix (R) actually has many posts which effectively tell the story of the space race and how the U.S space program actually aided the Soviets to launch Sputnik in 57'.  This allowed the U:S space program to ascertain an incredible amount of resources at its disposal.  It went both ways as well, each side helping the other rake in unprecedented budgets.  Felix has also went into the story of the german rocket scientists who 'defected' (allegedly) which is how the whole thing started.
For whatever reason you allow Clocktower to derail any thread Archibald posts in.

?

Thork

« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2011, 12:26:22 AM »
So Felix (R) has been banned again then huh? ::)

?

Archibald

• mans reach exceeds his grasp
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2011, 05:41:24 AM »
So Felix (R) has been banned again then huh? ::)

After some investigating it appears so.  Permabanned actually.  A few members here feel the permaban was a bit much and we are trying to get him back.
For whatever reason you allow Clocktower to derail any thread Archibald posts in.

PizzaPlanet

• Now available in stereo
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2011, 05:54:00 AM »
http://www.nasa.gov/50th/50th_magazine/coldWarCoOp.html
Apparently it's perfectly possible to simultaneously be at war and in far-going co-operation.

1)Whats the point?
Money.

2)Theres really no money to be made when you think about it, you would actually loose massive amounts in the process
Really? I guess the prices of aluminium, cardboard and duct tape have gone up recently.

3)It cant be done, tooo many people keeping their mouths shut and not 1 EVER talking? Ya people are totally capable of doing that ::)
I'm talking. Yes, I have worked for NASA and they are a conspiracy. I barely managed to get away alive.
Do you believe me? I hope not, because I'm lying. However, I strongly doubt you'd believe me if I wasn't.
People who are talking (and who are persistent in it) are likely to end up in a psychiatric facility of one kind or another.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 05:58:27 AM by PizzaPlanet »
hacking your precious forum as we speak 8) 8) 8)

« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2011, 06:24:00 AM »
Apparently it's perfectly possible to simultaneously be at war and in far-going co-operation.

From that article:
Only in the late 1980s, with warming political relations, did momentum for major space cooperation begin to build.
I don't see anything about collaboration regarding the first moon landing or Yuri Gagarin's space flight. Unless they were both inadvertently taking part in the same conspiracy...are there two simultaneous conspiracies?

« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2011, 06:54:19 AM »

Epic trolling
I know I'm coming on late on this, but I just had to agree. 
First human spacewalker, Cosmonaut Alexei Leonov: “Lifting my head I could see the curvature of the Earth's horizon. ’So the world really is round,’ I said softly to myself, as if the words came from somewhere deep in my soul. "

PizzaPlanet

• Now available in stereo
« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2011, 07:00:41 AM »
I don't see anything about collaboration regarding the first moon landing or Yuri Gagarin's space flight.
According to that article, first (allegedly failed) attempts at forming some collaboration started in April 1960. The timing is suspiciously perfect.
hacking your precious forum as we speak 8) 8) 8)

?

alex00

• The Earth is as flat as Pamela Anderson
« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2011, 07:52:05 AM »

1)Whats the point?
Money.

Really? I guess the prices of aluminium, cardboard and duct tape have gone up recently.

I'm talking. Yes, I have worked for NASA and they are a conspiracy. I barely managed to get away alive.
Do you believe me? I hope not, because I'm lying. However, I strongly doubt you'd believe me if I wasn't.
People who are talking (and who are persistent in it) are likely to end up in a psychiatric facility of one kind or another.

ALL you FE's say money, explain to me how they get money.

Like I said it would cost more to keep peoples mouths shut and make hundreds and pics and very convincing vids..not just cardboard and duct tape, like I said they would loose money.

Just step back for a second, its so stupid to make a whole conspiracy up just for money and when you think about it deeper there is now way to get money out of this, no way no how.

And maybe you did not work for NASA but people have spilled the beans in the past, places like area 51 with a few hundred scientists. And yet the conspiracy with millions in on it and no one ::)
The Official Flat Earth Lawyer:

« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2011, 12:49:20 PM »
4,000 lauches, and over a period of more the FIFTY years!

And no hunch about a conspiracy (apart from the delusional Planet Pizzaz).

« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2011, 11:17:46 AM »
And how many physicists (especially astrophysicists) have directly or undirectly worked on space programs?

And how many have worked on the results given by the satellites?

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2011, 11:43:50 AM »
And how many physicists (especially astrophysicists) have directly or undirectly worked on space programs?

None. The space programs do not exist.

« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2011, 11:51:53 AM »
What do they do, then?

What do the people who attend launches do?

Where do thousands of astrophysicists get all their data?

?

Nolhekh

• Animator
« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2011, 11:53:16 AM »

None. The space programs do not exist.

So you confirm that these people are all in on the conspiracy.

« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2011, 11:55:21 AM »
"You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time. "
Abraham Lincoln