Galaxies

• 33 Replies
?

Archibald

• mans reach exceeds his grasp
Re: Galaxies
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2011, 10:36:37 AM »
Oh I get it you know they're idiots too.

I thought this statement would have really given it away:

If we can't see it, it doesn't exist. Therefore [the universe] ends somewhere near the
Andromeda galaxy.

LOL everytime I see that stupid FAQ quoted or people saying to refer to it I go ballistic.

The flat earth WIKI or FEW is what people should be refered to.  The FAQ, as old as most of it is, allows for noobs to have a foundation before asking the same redundant form of questioning we here at TFES observe all the time.
For whatever reason you allow Clocktower to derail any thread Archibald posts in.

« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2011, 10:46:26 AM »
Oh I get it you know they're idiots too.

I thought this statement would have really given it away:

If we can't see it, it doesn't exist. Therefore [the universe] ends somewhere near the
Andromeda galaxy.

LOL everytime I see that stupid FAQ quoted or people saying to refer to it I go ballistic.

The flat earth WIKI or FEW is what people should be refered to.  The FAQ, as old as most of it is, allows for noobs to have a foundation before asking the same redundant form of questioning we here at TFES observe all the time.

The WIKI is just as much a work of fiction as the FAQ and you have no business directing people to fiction as facts.
The FAQ needs updating to reflect the falsehood of the FAQ.

Rushy

« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2011, 10:47:52 AM »
Also, the wiki is full of photoshopped works of art created by the very top FET officials. The lower FET underlings would never realise their masters have betrayed them.

« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2011, 11:01:16 AM »
Also, the wiki is full of photoshopped works of art created by the very top FET officials. The lower FET underlings would never realise their masters have betrayed them.

The WIKI uses MS Paint, not photoshop. fake FET science is MSPAINT level not Adobe quality.
The FAQ needs updating to reflect the falsehood of the FAQ.