Yet another alternative flat earth map

• 35 Replies
Yet another alternative flat earth map
« on: October 18, 2011, 04:40:26 AM »
http://www.billfrymire.com/gallery/flat-world-map-blue-grid-polar.jpg.html

Did you guys ever think that may be this is a true shape of the earth. In this model there is infinite north, south east and west. So there are infinite continents in each direction.
JJA voted for Pedro

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
Re: Yet another alternative flat earth map
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2011, 05:21:15 AM »
Is the north pole in Africa now?
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2011, 05:37:15 AM »
Not right now, but once a theory surfaces that requires the North Pole to be in Africa, I guess this could be called the New Earth Model in an attempt to make it sound official and impressive. Hopefully, by that time, this thread will be lost to history so that when the New Earth Model gets referenced, nobody will be immediately aware of the obvious flaws.

That's how these things work right?

?

Puttah

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2011, 06:03:46 AM »
I'm more interested in New Earth's cosmic shift to his infinite Earth paradise in less a year now. You will return to us with videos, yes?
Scepti, this idiocy needs to stop and it needs to stop right now. You are making a mockery of this fine forum with your poor trolling. You are a complete disgrace.

?

Nolhekh

• Animator
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2011, 11:16:25 AM »
Traveling From Japan to the West coast does not take you across Asia, Europe, the Atlantic and North America.  Also, the Pacific Theater of World War II invalidates this model, as it does with Tom Bishop's alternative model.

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2011, 12:35:26 PM »
Not right now, but once a theory surfaces that requires the North Pole to be in Africa, I guess this could be called the New Earth Model in an attempt to make it sound official and impressive. Hopefully, by that time, this thread will be lost to history so that when the New Earth Model gets referenced, nobody will be immediately aware of the obvious flaws.

That's how these things work right?

It's a theory of convenience. Whatever is convenient to make excuses for the current problem, they fabricate.
Sea sailing Dinosaurs who built boats also built space ships to visit moon shrimp who illluminate the moon.

Tausami

• Head Editor
  • Flat Earth Editor
  • Venerated Official of the High Zetetic Council
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2011, 12:45:25 PM »
Oh, it's a cosmic shift instead of a quantum shift, now? I'm proud of you. You actually took my lesson to heart.

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2011, 02:56:44 PM »
Traveling From Japan to the West coast does not take you across Asia, Europe, the Atlantic and North America.  Also, the Pacific Theater of World War II invalidates this model, as it does with Tom Bishop's alternative model.

Well in this model there is no north pole or south pole. North and South is infinite so is East and West. May be World War II never happened, may be its a conspiracy lol
Also in this model directly to the west of North America is a continent of Mu, so perhaps United States was fighting an empire directly to the west and not Japan.
JJA voted for Pedro

?

Nolhekh

• Animator
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2011, 03:06:26 PM »
WWII denier?  Well, then we should all take you seriously.  Clearly Japan never had nuclear bombs dropped on them.

PizzaPlanet

• Now available in stereo
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2011, 03:14:36 PM »
hacking your precious forum as we speak 8) 8) 8)

« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2011, 03:45:14 PM »
Nolkeh this model represents the future infinite earth, not the current earth. It is a place of pure awesomeness. To the west of Americas you got Mu, To the south where Antarctica is now, will be Atlantis. To the north beyond Arctic is a great continent of Hyperborea and it is unknown what is east of Asia. This is an infinite earth/universe. You don't think its a cool new concept?
JJA voted for Pedro

Tausami

• Head Editor
  • Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2011, 03:48:24 PM »
Nolkeh this model represents the future infinite earth, not the current earth. It is a place of pure awesomeness. To the west of Americas you got Mu, To the south where Antarctica is now, will be Atlantis. To the north beyond Arctic is a great continent of Hyperborea and it is unknown what is east of Asia. This is an infinite earth/universe. You don't think its a cool new concept?

Do you have any evidence for your outrageous claims, other than a several thousand year old text which contradicts itself and claims that there is an invisible fairy in the sky?

« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2011, 03:59:17 PM »
ITT: an even more rediculous flat earth map than ever before. Its so far out that even Tausami (sorry I've been spelling your name wrong all this time) thinks it too crazy and says the classic line "Do you have any evidence for your outrageous claims".

Plus the op does not even get the basics of his own map and how NSEW would work. 7/10 OP.

Man this place never gets old.

Well I guess there is nothing worse about this map than any other FE map or peice of pseudoscience presented on the FES. This one is just about as plausible as any other. That is to say that its not even the slightest bit plausible.
Your god was nailed to a cross. Mine carries a hammer...... any questions?

Tausami

• Head Editor
  • Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2011, 04:04:46 PM »
ITT: an even more rediculous flat earth map than ever before. Its so far out that even Tausami (sorry I've been spelling your name wrong all this time) thinks it too crazy and says the classic line "Do you have any evidence for your outrageous claims".

Plus the op does not even get the basics of his own map and how NSEW would work. 7/10 OP.

Man this place never gets old.

Well I guess there is nothing worse about this map than any other FE map or peice of pseudoscience presented on the FES. This one is just about as plausible as any other. That is to say that its not even the slightest bit plausible.

It's more that I hate NE. If JD or TB had suggested it I'd have played along. Also, that's fine. Most people do.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2011, 04:06:12 PM »

Do you have any evidence for your outrageous claims, other than a several thousand year old text which contradicts itself and claims that there is an invisible fairy in the sky?

Why does New Earth need evidence?  FErs come up with baseless theories all the time.  I might just come up with a theory that hobbits live on Antarctica, which is actually Middle Earth.  Prove me wrong.

Tausami

• Head Editor
  • Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2011, 04:08:05 PM »

Why does New Earth need evidence?  FErs come up with baseless theories all the time.  I might just come up with a theory that hobbits live on Antarctica, which is actually Middle Earth.  Prove me wrong.

It's more that I hate NE. If JD or TB had suggested it I'd have played along.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2011, 04:10:30 PM »

You are asking for evidence because you hate New Earth, not because you want to believe or disprove his theory?  ???

Tausami

• Head Editor
  • Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2011, 04:13:42 PM »

You are asking for evidence because you hate New Earth, not because you want to believe or disprove his theory?  ???

I'd still want evidence, but I wouldn't be so dismissive.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2011, 04:22:50 PM »
I'd still want evidence, but I wouldn't be so dismissive.

So do the RErs.  But, I am afraid that neither of us will get our wish.

?

Nolhekh

• Animator
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2011, 05:21:19 PM »

I think I can agree that an infinite earth has it's draws, but I like the idea of space travel between planets, and that would be equally awesome.

But if this doesn't represent the current earth, why respond with the suggestion of an alternate empire to my bringing up WWII, if WWII isn't even relevant to a future earth?  One might think you were trying to argue that the map you suggest existed in the past, since you defend it as if WWII took place there.

« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2011, 10:23:25 PM »
Cheesus is so wise I sometimes think he's my alt.
CheesusCrust is wise.

« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2011, 04:35:23 AM »
Nolkeh, I was obviously trolling when I was questioning the events of WWII. Also its funny how Tausami says that he hates me. He doesn't even know me. It's pathetic that people can hate others just because they disagree with someone online.  It's time Tausami you grow the fuck up.
JJA voted for Pedro

?

Puttah

« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2011, 05:02:14 AM »
It's pathetic that people can hate others just because they disagree with someone online.  It's time Tausami you grow the fuck up.
Would you still love me if I told you I molest children?

It's the same thing.
Scepti, this idiocy needs to stop and it needs to stop right now. You are making a mockery of this fine forum with your poor trolling. You are a complete disgrace.

« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2011, 07:12:14 AM »
It's pathetic that people can hate others just because they disagree with someone online.  It's time Tausami you grow the fuck up.
Would you still love me if I told you I molest children?

It's the same thing.

Would he love us if we told him we molested his mother?

It's the same thing.
Cheesus is so wise I sometimes think he's my alt.
CheesusCrust is wise.

« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2011, 07:33:26 AM »
Did you molest his mother? You should probably get tested as I went there first and I like to go bareback.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2011, 08:13:47 AM »
This is getting wildly, and disturbingly, off topic.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2011, 03:01:03 PM »
Did you molest his mother? You should probably get tested as I went there first and I like to go bareback.

I didn't tell Tausami anything like that. Tausami hates me because he disagrees or some other petty reason. Molestation? Wow you guys are really pushing an envelope now. I will contact my attorney and see what I can do regarding this slender and character degradation. I shut down few websites before because of such vicious false remarks. I suggest that the admins look into this matter ASAP and take proper actions against this member and other members that make these distasteful claims.
JJA voted for Pedro

« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2011, 03:50:00 PM »
It's interesting to see what FE'ers do not to provide an accurate FE map.

Come on, grow up!
“The Earth looks flat, therefore it is” FEers wisdom.

« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2011, 04:16:09 PM »
It's interesting to see what FE'ers do not to provide an accurate FE map.

Come on, grow up!

No you grow up and realize the difference between alternate theories or even science fiction vs right down childish behavior and lack of moral responsibility.
JJA voted for Pedro