Flat Earth Editors

• 8 Replies

Jack

• Administrator
Flat Earth Editors
« on: October 14, 2011, 06:52:26 PM »
I thank those of you who have started working on the wiki recently, and Roundy for attempting to stimulate community interest in the FAQ. Users who wish to improve the FAQ can now apply to join the FEW membergroup renamed as "Flat Earth Editor." In addition, they will have access to the FEW board renamed as "Flat Earth Workshop."  Users who are currently editing the new wiki are equally eligible to join the group, and those who are already members of the group can work on the FAQ in addition to the wiki if they feel like to. Wilmore and I thought it is unnecessary to create a whole new membergroup and board just for the FAQ'ers, especially since they work on the same theory as the wiki editors. If you are interested in these projects and would like to join, feel free to post your request here or send it to one of us admins via PM.

EnglshGentleman

• Flat Earth Editor
Re: Flat Earth Editors
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2011, 11:45:33 AM »
Could I get my title changed to Flat Earth Editor and have stars added now that I am one? I see why it may have not been changed since I already have a title. Thanks.  :)

?

Thork

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2011, 12:34:21 PM »
ITT: Yellow box envy. :(

PizzaPlanet

• Now available in stereo
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2011, 03:57:53 PM »
Hey, I want my boxes too :(
hacking your precious forum as we speak 8) 8) 8)

?

spoon

• Flat Earth Editor
  • ho ho ho
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2013, 05:45:06 AM »
If there is any need for editors, I'd be willing to help out  :)
I work nights are get the feeling of impennding doom for things most people take for granted.

PizzaPlanet

• Now available in stereo
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2013, 12:27:04 PM »
If there is any need for editors, I'd be willing to help out  :)
Thanks for volunteering! I believe that decision belongs to Tausami these days. I'd suggest PM'ing him.
hacking your precious forum as we speak 8) 8) 8)

Tausami

• Head Editor
  • Flat Earth Editor
  • Venerated Official of the High Zetetic Council
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2013, 02:40:28 PM »
I'm generally opposed to giving editorship to people with less than 1000 posts, but there hasn't been much activity recently and I really don't see any harm in it. Why not? I assume you want the same username? I'll PM you your password.

Also, an admin should come around to add you to the super secret forum eventually.

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2013, 06:27:36 AM »
The Flat Earth Wiki should include data/theories/information which has been tested in the upper forums in direct debates.

This will eliminate false hypotheses and incorrect maps from being posted there.

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2013, 06:09:22 PM »
congrats burden on your honorable position.